PDA

View Full Version : Chronic Ultimate\420 Help

Farnja
06-06-2004, 12:05 PM
I was wondering about ordering some Chronic Ultimate paint (got 6 friends ordering cases of other stuff...so free shipping :D :D :D ) and was wondering if it would break a lot in my RTP w/ Lvl 10? I heard it was really brittle but the lvl 10 should be able to handle it right?

RetroEclipseMan
06-06-2004, 01:59 PM
i've never shot the ultimate chronic but the regular stuff is awsome for the price. that's all i shot last year during pan am and didn't break a ball with th lvl 10 so the ltimate stuff should soot pretty well.

devingoode
06-06-2004, 03:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOO, though i like the name chronic lol, paint made my zap aka chronic, stains, the canadian paintball companies i guess havent figured out the formula for non staining paint. alot of fields here in califronia dont allow the use of zap because of the stains

Bulldog
06-06-2004, 09:01 PM
It'll work fine, I shot tons of it thru my Xmag. Great paint, just don't use it againtst your friends...heh.

GA Devil
06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Yeah our team has been using it for awhile and it shoul dbe fine. It actualy isnt that brittle. Breaks nice when it does tho. And it hasnt stained any of our stuff yet and I had it sitting in a jersey for about a week before getting around to washing and not a stain. :bounce:

tranman
06-07-2004, 09:36 AM
NOOOOOOOOO, though i like the name chronic lol, paint made my zap aka chronic, stains, the canadian paintball companies i guess havent figured out the formula for non staining paint. alot of fields here in califronia dont allow the use of zap because of the stains

I do believe Draxxus paint is made in Quebec somewhere, thatsi n Canada if you didnt know! :D

phantomhitman
06-07-2004, 10:27 AM
i have shot chronic through emags, mech mags, cokers, and angels with no issues at all. i have never seen a staining issue either.

xXHavokXx
06-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Chronic 420 does stain, we had a mini-scrim with the guys from shockwave LA after they got back from tampa after they had been playing with that. We're still pink, over a week later.
And yes, we do bathe.