PDA

View Full Version : Sniper SHO :DDD

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-10-2001, 08:12 PM
i... want... one... AHHHH!!!!

i might be willling to trade my mag for one of these...

<slaps myself> what am i thinking? :)

http://www.paintballmaxx.com/customworks/sho.htm

Load SM5
10-10-2001, 08:24 PM
Yea I've seen those before, I've heard they're really wicked.

zvanut
10-10-2001, 08:47 PM
i think webby might have one of those

CDN_Drew
10-10-2001, 10:30 PM
The field owner where i play used to have one. Very nice and fast to shoot. He had some maintenance problems with it though

AGD
10-10-2001, 10:48 PM
RobAGD has one.

AGD

RobAGD
10-10-2001, 10:57 PM
yes, yes I do :)

Brad and I designed them while working on my Minicocker in 94. Brad does all the machine work. I just pimp them. They are the bomb.

I have almost no problem with mine. I am looking to changing a few things on mine, it's about time for some updates.

-Robert

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-11-2001, 05:31 AM
hmm, i have been looking to get a sniper, just to play with when i dont feel like going psycho, but then again i probably would be going psycho with this thing.

rob why do you have your location as mag country? i dont think that VA quite qualifies as Mag country
:p

BartManSr
10-11-2001, 08:23 AM
Here's my SHO

Webmaster
10-11-2001, 08:23 AM
I just got a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS custom purple/silver Sniper SHO from Brad the other day. Techncially it is to do a review for APG - but I have a bad feeling Brad will NEVER see this gun again - mwuahahahaaaa!

FYI - they are made by Brad Nestle who is one of AGDs traveling tech (I refer to him as a the cute one because we look alot alike). Brad is not just a god with Mags, he knows cockers and is one of only two airsmiths I would trust to do custom work on my cocker. He is also one of only two air smiths that can put in an autotrigger kit on your sniper II with a .45 grip. Finally, he is one of the more skilled hand machinests I have seen in the sport - always making tastful, functional, good looking designs.

The SHO is a real piece of work. Every part is top knotch and darn good looking. I havent shot paint out of mine yet, but I gassed it up, and with practice there is no doubt I could shoot this as fast as a cocker. And if I just want to play pump style, the recock is just too cool.

So YES - buy one - get one for your friends. The custom ones are big bucks, but just getting a cheap cocker and having him convert it is only like $250, which isnt bad at all!

BartManSr
10-11-2001, 08:28 AM
My son also has a Phantom assist from Doc and I also have a Typhoon assist (picture below). Were the only ones to have all three pump assist that exists. And yeah, I do have a mag pump.

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-11-2001, 02:29 PM
well now dont you feel special bartman :) just kidding, awesome SHO

now webby, what is ur Alias that you write under on APG? and when will this review of the SHO hopefully be put in the magazine? I really want one of these now, hopefully i can just find a cheap cocker to convert. OR just buy a new one altogether. It sounds sweet.

scarpa43
10-11-2001, 03:03 PM
Is Paintball Maxx the only place to get one?
I know the owner and i work about a 2 miles away from them, i may have to try to pull a few strings...

shartley
10-11-2001, 03:14 PM
Webby,
Can you get a picture of that and post it?

Thanks. :)

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-11-2001, 05:31 PM
rob or webby, could either of you post a movie of you shooting incredably fast? i really wanna see a video of it firing. *poke poke*

BradAGD
11-20-2002, 11:37 PM
SuperOrange.

I don't have a video but you can ask RobAGD about me shooting one (an old one at that) over his Pact Chrono at the '96 world cup. 13.5 bps baby!!

The SHO is only going to get better in the next month or so.

Bartman
11-21-2002, 12:08 AM
I almost cryed when I sold mine this summer.

I have had it for a few years, its actualy on my list of guns to have again one day.

They are the most insane toy I have ever seen before. Brad dose bang up work, and he is a nice guy too.

bartman
Team I have no Idea
www.ihni.org

magman007
11-21-2002, 12:09 PM
Webmaster is Steve Novak... AKA Mister .44 when he writes for APG

olny apg author i have found to have his head on straight....

Muzikman
11-21-2002, 02:21 PM
I just bought an SHO during the IAO. Although I have not actually played a game with it yet, I have shot about a case through it and I have lent it out 4 times and all 4 times I almost didn't get it back.:) ine is pretty old, pretty beat, and in serious need of a good cleaning. This will probably be my winter project.