PDA

View Full Version : vert feed barrels

[M@g_D@ddy]
10-10-2001, 08:21 PM
i'm tradin in my warp body for a vert feed. the barrels fit that body too, right? i gotta a tourny in two weeks and i need it to work. thanks.

Xzion
10-10-2001, 11:19 PM
As far as I know, the standard HL and HR barrels WON'T work on center feed 'mags, because the feed is in top, not on the sides where the HL and HR are, you'll need centerfeed barrels with the special twistlock grooves designed for centerfeed bodies.

Load SM5
10-11-2001, 06:15 AM
They will not work together. Centerfeed E-mags and mags take a special centerfeed barrel. A bunch of guys make em you just need to go directly to the company, Smart Parts, J&J and BOA to name some.

HeerophantG
10-11-2001, 10:32 AM
YOU CANT PUT ANY H/R or H/L Barrel ON C/F BODY
that's happen to me, my Emag which is H/L but it came with Vert. barrel and i have to swab it in my Local Proshop!!!!

[M@g_D@ddy]
10-11-2001, 04:16 PM
can i trade im my body for a vert? would i have to pay anything, besides postage? i guess there's no program for trading barrels is there? i don't have a pro-shop where i can do all this.

kenshinkandon
10-12-2001, 06:32 AM
when you have your body insert a barrel into the body and line up where the balls will feed into the barrel properly. Mark where the barrel will catch onto the pin and drill into the barrel where you have marked ever so slightly just enough for the pin to catch onto new indentation. put your body back on your marker and insert your barrel. I've done this with a couple of my barrels such as teardrops and CP barrels.

Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your vert feed