PDA

View Full Version : Lost pin to my e-mag battery

C¥borg
10-10-2001, 09:43 PM
Well I was out showing off my gun to a friend tonight and I lost the little yellow pin, I think it fell out of my pocket at some point. I have a game saturday, and I don't think I could get a replacement pin from AGD in time, I'm just curious if anyone else has had this problem, and if they did, what did they use as a replacement.

Xzion
10-10-2001, 10:49 PM
What ive seen lots of E-Mag owners do, is attach their E-Mag battery pin to one of thoes plastic coiled keychains, one end to the plug, the other to the powerfeed plug, seems to work alright, though im sure AGD would send some out to you for free, and anything plastic should work to turn it off, or anything non-conductive, all it does is seperate two connectors to interrup the current, though, Im not sure if that would ruin it or not, I wouldnt suspect it would, but since im not an expert on it, try it at your own risk, I take no responsibility.

BlackVCG
10-11-2001, 12:29 AM
Use a golf tee.

[M@g_D@ddy]
10-11-2001, 04:42 PM
why don't u just take off the battery and slide it down a couple of centimeters, inconvinient, but whatever works

AGD
10-11-2001, 10:05 PM
call us we will send you a few for free.

AGD

C¥borg
10-11-2001, 10:51 PM
Cool, thanks AGD, I just needed something until I could get the replacements. I actually did have my pin tied off with some fishing string to my hose, but I had just replaced my hose and hadn't gotten around to tying the pin back on.