PDA

View Full Version : Gear bags, Cases n such.

vf-xx
06-06-2004, 11:51 PM
I'm about to own three markers at the same time and I'm tired of hauling around multiple boxes of stuff.

I want one case that will hold everything and still be lockable. Plus I'll have three tanks to add in. Right now my warped RT fits in a small suitcase, but my 114 doesn't fit in it.

Currently I'm debating just buying a huge suitcase and adding foam or buying a big case from my scuba shop that has custom foam cut outs.

Any other suggestions for gear bags? I'm running 2 warped mags, an e cocker, and a couple of tanks.

InexactMelissa
06-07-2004, 05:56 AM
My b/f uses a big plastic trunk from Wal-Mart that he got for around $30. It has a hinged lid and holes for padlocks and holds tons of crap. The drawback with that is it takes 2 people to carry it when it's full. They also make something similar that has wheels on it, but it's a bit harder to find. Since I don't carry nearly as much gear as him, I just cut out appropriate sized foam and use a regular suitcase. IMO, either of those options are better than spending $100 on paintball-specific gear bags.

robertjuric
06-07-2004, 12:41 PM
Wow, y'all peopple carry to much stuff. I have 1 gun. And can fit all of my gear minus cleats, mask, and pods, into a Redz Small Gear Bag.

paintballrulzs
06-07-2004, 01:34 PM
I went to sam's club and bought a huge rolley duffle bag. It is like a travel luggage thing but is really cheap. It cost under 30 dollars and has tons of pockets and a collapsable handle for pulling it.

Kevmaster
06-07-2004, 02:45 PM
i just got a rubbermade container. works great. holds two warped markers with tanks attahced, pods, everything...

if you wnat a nice case, USA Case makes great ones we use here at work.

HOMOCIDAL2
06-07-2004, 03:26 PM
It has four wheels and five openings to the main compartment.

Torbo
06-07-2004, 03:46 PM
redz large gearbag is about right for most people needs. Going larger from there, the empire is damn big, and the biggest ive seen is the unique.

vf-xx
06-07-2004, 05:11 PM
i just got a rubbermade container. works great. holds two warped markers with tanks attahced, pods, everything...

if you wnat a nice case, USA Case makes great ones we use here at work.

Yeah I was looking at one of those, but I haven't found a lockable one yet. I think I may go find a large rolling chest and add foam....

Mainly I'm looking for something lockable and shippable.

Now to play with smilies!
:mad: :pirate: :ninja: :spit_take :cuss: :sleeping: :nono: