PDA

View Full Version : AGD/AKA/WGP/WDP quality spyder frames (stylish metal not ugly plastic)?

QUINCYMASSGUY
06-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Hi everybody, I figured I'd get some input from the AGD community about any well known, hardly known, or up-and-coming frames compatible with spyders/pirahnas/etc. We have alot of people here who have tried tons of projects and know quality as opposed to the cheap plastic you find with plastic frames, if anyone knows a company that produces a Spyder/Kingman frame to the standards Logic and some of the other AGD product producing companies (Eframe-ready frames only with or without the noid and board) I'd definitely appreciate the help. My plans are to put an XSF, WAS, or such board in so that might play a role in what you recommend, I plan on having a quality tech do the install so some retrofitting required for certain boards is ok if the frame is truly quality and stylish. Thanks folks :)

RRfireblade
06-07-2004, 05:59 AM
Benchmark used to make a nice aluminum Spyder/frame if you can find one.I'm not sure if they're still stock anywhere though.

ZapTheMad
06-07-2004, 06:04 AM
These are pretty cool. I know a few guys that have them and thye love em. You can get them with eyes too.

http://www.dragunempire.com/products_detail.php?id=50

RRfireblade
06-07-2004, 06:07 AM
Sounds like he wants to install his own board in a frame Zap.

shivors
06-07-2004, 06:28 AM
I have a Benchmark frame on my backup Spyder. The longest triger pull in all humanity but a very well built frame. I still cant beleive I paid 80.00 three years ago.

tyrion2323
06-07-2004, 04:11 PM
If you're looking to put together a decent (low priced) electronic grip frame for your Spyder, consider throwing an IS board into a WDP space-frame (http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/detail.aspx?ID=1176)

Send your marker, the frame and the electronics all to Richard S. at Fear Factory and he can set it up for you.

Jacob

Carbon
06-07-2004, 07:52 PM
fireblade, i dig the sig. especially the hype part.