PDA

View Full Version : Got my RT back from AGD

spectra260
06-07-2004, 02:50 AM
Just a while ago I got my classic RT back from agd. I orderd it off of ebay a few months ago but had some problems so I sent it in.

It works now and no leaks or anything, they installed my lvl10 correctly and replaced/oiled new orings and junk like that. And it was all free, I just had to pay for shipping.

Anyways I tested it out and when I shoot to fast I get like a cough or somthing. Am I short stroking it or somthing? I never had this happen without the lvl10. I dont think nothings wrong with it sinse agd fixed it so the lvl10 setup should be correct. But is this how its always going to be or what?

On the papers I got back of what they did they said they chronoed useing 775psi, could that be the reason? It does seem to be no as reactive so maybe thats why im doing it.

Any questions just ask

Thanks

Z-man
06-07-2004, 03:27 AM
Anyways I tested it out and when I shoot to fast I get like a cough or somthing. Am I short stroking it or somthing? I never had this happen without the lvl10. I dont think nothings wrong with it sinse agd fixed it so the lvl10 setup should be correct. But is this how its always going to be or what?

Are you referring to a one time thing i.e you were shooting it and it made a cough/hiss and then wont back to shooting? If you have never experienced the lvl 10 you might be talking about that bolt "pinching" a ball rather than chopping.

If I missed it, could you elaborate a bit?

Cool fool!
06-07-2004, 09:25 AM
dude you prolly dont have enough air in your tank! fill it and try again. ;)

spectra260
06-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Are you referring to a one time thing i.e you were shooting it and it made a cough/hiss and then wont back to shooting? If you have never experienced the lvl 10 you might be talking about that bolt "pinching" a ball rather than chopping.

If I missed it, could you elaborate a bit?

Yeah I will try, this isint just a one time thing. It does it everytime I try to shoot fast maybe 1 in 10 shots or so. Im just dry fireing it so its not pinching a ball. I did shoot some paint I had and didint chop but still got that problem.

Hope this makes more sense, thanks for the reply guys

Also it may be the air but I dont know, my friends air tanks could only fill it to 1900psi. But I thought its when its at 1000 or lower it can start problems like this but it did it at very begining when I had 1900psi.

Chronobreak
06-07-2004, 08:01 PM
oil that sucker up maybe try a slgihtly larger carrier...i ahd to add two shims in my clasic rt and trust me ocne u get it working teh old beast well....youll see

68_Classic
06-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Also it may be the air but I dont know, my friends air tanks could only fill it to 1900psi. But I thought its when its at 1000 or lower it can start problems like this but it did it at very begining when I had 1900psi.[/QUOTE]

it might be that ur friends tank is not pushing out a high enough out put pressure

SN toter
06-08-2004, 03:02 PM
sounds like your just pinching paint, thats the lvl10 working. get a faster loader.

spectra260
06-08-2004, 06:52 PM
but i was dry fireing. I wasint shooting any paint. But yeah when I did shoot paint with the few balls I had left it did the same thing as it did when I dry fired.

Ronin Baller
06-08-2004, 07:11 PM
What kind of tank are you using? Screw-in preset?
Could be a combo of low tank pressure with slower recharge rate on the tank's regulator.
Don't forget, lx takes a while to break in...

spectra260
06-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Im useing a Flatline 68ci 3000, whitch got new orings and stuff as well.