PDA

View Full Version : Help my baby!

bsusigep18
10-11-2001, 01:43 AM
Hi fellow AOs, i was just wanting your opinion on my current project. The pic below is my mag as of right now, my 68/45 geddon is on the way, and after that i need to know what you guys think i should do. Sins custom will do me a blue ano with custom blue flames, which im considering greatly. What do you guys think i should do? Any comments are welcome, thanks!

http://members.aol.com/bsusigep18/level3.jpg

Load SM5
10-11-2001, 06:29 AM
The custom powdercoating sounds cool. The only thing I can think of is the blue macrolineis kind of bugging the way it's run. Loop it around a little it just looks harsh the way it's running laser straight like that.

alf
10-11-2001, 06:38 AM
sweet lookin mag!!!

good point load...bsusigep18, is the lower macro fitting a straight one? doesnt look like a 90 degree in the pic

is that a magic box i see? ive never seen one...does it get in the way sometimes?

cool foregrip, and i like the blue fade stickies...what about a blue teardrop barrel? or will you get your barrel done by sin also?

i dont really know about sin (never did any business with him), but you may want to do some searches on this board.

-alf

Rrok
10-11-2001, 06:43 AM
Here's an idea. Before you get that anodizing job, check into the new AGD modular bodies. They make your gun 2-3 oz lighter and enable you to switch from side warp feed, to vertical feed in a matter of seconds.

Rrok

P.S.

They even come in blue!! :p

DRAGONSLAYER
10-11-2001, 06:47 AM
I agree with Load SM5 on the macroline, get it to loop around or something. As for the flames, that would be cool. If you get the flames I want to see pics!:cool:

bsusigep18
10-11-2001, 09:57 AM
Yeah...its currently a temporary setup, i know the macroline sucks, i kinda screwed it up when i was setting it up. I don't even need the ASA anymore, anybody want it? Im getting a geddon, so i'll just need the rail. As for the magic box? Yes it is a magic box, and yes it does get in the way. My buddy is getting a new valve and body and we're trading valves, so i have that magic box anymore. Where can i find those modular bodies? I should be getting that new valve set up in a couple days so i'll have my macro looking better. Thanks for in input!

PigSweat
10-11-2001, 10:37 AM
What exactly does the 'Magic Box' do?

MajorDamage
10-11-2001, 11:31 AM
Id get rid of the Magic Box. it just starves your gun! I helped someone at my last tourney take off the shroud on hers cuz it does nothing, then she got a screw or cap or something to plug the whole later. The Magic Box is a make-ur-gun-not-as-good part! But get the blue flames! Im getting red flames on mine!

ENDO!

krafty
10-11-2001, 11:40 AM
Getting rid of the magic box is a tricky prospect. I think they drilled out the hole in the side of the AIR valve to make it larger... you'd probably be better off getting a retro valve or picking up a used AIR valve without the magic box.

PAINTBALLA01
10-11-2001, 02:51 PM
ok well heres what i think you should do

1.warp feed
2.halo hopper
3.intellifeed
4.retro vlave
5.give me your gun

PigSweat
10-11-2001, 07:50 PM
So what exactly is the magic box SUPPOSED to do, other than make it suck?

gmag
10-11-2001, 07:59 PM
The magic box lowers the pressure of the gun slightly by increasing the volume of the air chamber. And I think you should get the body powdercoated because it would compliment the rest of the colored accesories.

SIGSays
10-11-2001, 08:03 PM
your blue cp barrels is on it's way

PigSweat
10-11-2001, 08:11 PM
Ahh...I see, thanx

bsusigep18
10-12-2001, 10:53 AM
Well...i am a retard, im glad i spent the extra 30 for an on/off asa adapter when i didn't need it. Finally got my geddon, and i will be updating pictures soon. I had to borrow someone's brass 90* elbow because my macroline only came with one...its still kinda harsh, so i might just be buying a totally new line. Should have pictures just as soon as i figure out why my computer no longer is recognizing my USB ports, gotta love those off brand computer companies that no longer exist.:D thanks again for all the input!