PDA

View Full Version : x-Valve trigger Sticking

knightlord
06-08-2004, 01:22 AM
Hey guys i got a new body Pro-Team Micro body.. got a small problem.. my trigger will stick. like the on/off pin isn't reseting it back.. i have to totaly degas it and regas it to make it work..

i was told i would need a longer rod in the on/off pin.. any ideas?

i have tryed a new sear.. nothing in the frame is sticking.

RRfireblade
06-08-2004, 06:58 AM
Micro mags require a shorter pin than Automags.

.70 -.71 in most cases. After that,the new Xvalves require plenty of oil,especially in the on/off till they break in.

athomas
06-08-2004, 07:21 AM
Is the proteam micro body "new to you" or "brand new"? Is is a micromag or micromag2000 body?

Check the clearances where the bolt goes through the retaining ring in the body. Sometimes the bolt can rub here. If it does, it can inhibit the return of the bolt and in turn, the resetting of the trigger. It should have some effect on the firing though if it causing a problem.

The other thing, is the level 10 setup. Did it work well before you changed your body? If so, then it probably isn't your level 10 setup.

The micromag body does require a shorter pin than comes stock on the X-valve.

knightlord
06-08-2004, 10:46 AM
it's new to me..

it doesn't do it very often but enough to make me mad.. It's the Mircomag ya it's worked before.. i changed bodys..

Cool fool!
06-08-2004, 12:14 PM
push the bolt back by stickin ur finger i da breec and pushin back!

athomas
06-13-2004, 09:00 AM
Since it worked fine before, the body is most likely the problem. File the hole out in the retaining ring that separates the back of the body from the breach. It won't take much since the bolt does fit most of the time now. It'll just increase the clearance to stop any rubbing of the bolt on the body.