PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for the Webmaster

brianlojeck
06-08-2004, 10:55 AM
In the current color scheme you've got read threads showing up in orange, and unread showing up in a dark gray/blue color. May I humbly suggest reversing those?

The UNREAD threads should stand out, while the read ones receed into the background, not the other way around..

On a postive note, I really dig the new smileys.

:shooting: :dance:

pito189
06-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Yes I think that is an excellent suggestion going back and looking at it.

Webmaster
06-08-2004, 12:05 PM
er - according to the ledgend below - and how i named the icons,

the ORANGE means its NEW

The grey means its OLD

This is from your last visit via the cookies.

brianlojeck
06-08-2004, 12:33 PM
er - according to the ledgend below - and how i named the icons,

the ORANGE means its NEW

The grey means its OLD

This is from your last visit via the cookies.

I'm not talking about the ICONS, I'm talking about the color of the links/titles themselves. To be honest, I can't make sense of the icons, and don't generally worry about them. (not just yours, icons and I don't get along as a general rule)

and because I think he should appear in every post on the board now, I give you banana guy.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Kevmaster
06-08-2004, 03:33 PM
I'm not talking about the ICONS, I'm talking about the color of the links/titles themselves. To be honest, I can't make sense of the icons, and don't generally worry about them. (not just yours, icons and I don't get along as a general rule)

and because I think he should appear in every post on the board now, I give you banana guy.

agreed

then again, i liked it when both visited and unvisited links were the same color here. much more uniform....

Chronobreak
06-08-2004, 03:53 PM
how bout u guys post this stuff in teh sticky up top like webmaster says :rolleyes: