PDA

View Full Version : ULT question

Cool fool!
06-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Is it worth it to buy the ult for my x-valve? Does it really reduce the trigger weight?
Will i be able to walk it? i have an bladed intelli. I have pretty strong fingers. I just wanna be able to walk this thing fast. I would be able to install a set screw. Please give me you feedback and expirience. :hail:

Thanks!

jwalker87
06-08-2004, 11:39 AM
my friend has an x-valve with intelli and ULT. It is walkable with a setscrew. Your fingers get tired really fast, but it is possible.

vf-xx
06-08-2004, 11:41 AM
I've got the ULT in my RT valve and i love it. I'd never been able to walk before it and now I can.

Yes it does quite noticeably cut down the trigger weight.

Cool fool!
06-08-2004, 12:12 PM
great ill buy that today and get deadlywind's trigger wen it comes out ! yaY! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dayspring
06-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Can't use both the ULT and the hAir trigger together. Just an FYI.

Empyreal Rogue
06-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Actually you -can- but they don't coincide.

You can't get the weigh reduction bonus from both, or else you'd have a negative trigger pull. O_O

Dayspring
06-08-2004, 04:04 PM
How about no...:rolleyes:

It's because of the lack of return force. The same reason the ULT reduces the pull weight is the same reason the return force is lessened. This is the reason the can't be used on an Emag. It slows the gun down.

You can't get the weigh reduction bonus from both, or else you'd have a negative trigger pull. O_O

jwalker87
06-08-2004, 04:11 PM
actually, I dont think it matters. Im pretty sure I read somewhere that the Hairtrigger would work the same regardless of ULT or no.

Empyreal Rogue
06-08-2004, 07:11 PM
What I mean was yes you can use them both at the same time. Oh wait, I did already say that.

I never said you SHOULD use them both, I just said that you can. And yes you can, so stated by Nicad.

Cool fool!
06-09-2004, 11:22 AM
i know that u guys! iwill just keep my old x-valve on/off setup thanks guys!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CaliMagFan
06-09-2004, 12:02 PM
it's not that the ult wont work wit the hair trigger or emag, its that it decreases perfomance rather than increase... this is caused by what dayspring said--- too little return force to reset the system....

-kyro