PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys...

Webmaster
10-11-2001, 08:35 AM
I just reviewed all the posts for last night and I just want to say I love you guys. I am glad that I am part of what is truely one of the best paintball boards on the net. Our users are well behaved, thoughtful, patient with new users, and overall I think our users make more useful and intelligent posts. You guys check back often and frequently to keep the board from going stale. You are paitent with me and my slowness of getting stuff done. Tom, who really does have a million other things to do than explain for the 100th timee why a 16" boomstick wont give you more range, is here all the time, running contests, interacting, getting advice and sharing it. My Assistant Admin, Rob, is a gyser of knowledge that you can be sure to trust. My mods, BlackVCG, Miscue, Army and cphilip are all dilligent, trust worthy, and responsible.

Sure, we have a few users who are annoying. Occasionally we will have some off color language or someone flooding or being vulgar. But over all I am glad you are all here and are what make this board so great!

thanks again

cphilip
10-11-2001, 09:21 AM
You mean a 16 inch Broomy will NOT make my paintballs go further!!!! ;)

All true Steve...all true...

Oh and your not gettin my Bud Light!

And a warning on titleing your posts correctly Webby. This one should read: " I am Stoned and lonely, please listen!" (j/k :))

(Webby getting new medicine for the back pain seems to have made him a bit sentimental eh? Oh! and notice how he mentioned ME last?)

Cha0tic
10-11-2001, 10:00 AM
webby, your not earning any brownie points with us.

ya this site rocks. i just can't believe how much it has grown...

a 16" boomer won't increase range? how about a 20"?

Webmaster
10-11-2001, 10:08 AM
"Oh! and notice how he mentioned ME last?"

Someone has a complex...

manike
10-11-2001, 10:20 AM
A 20" boomer will give you more range than a 16" boomer...

It will give you 4" more range when measured from the gripframe ;)

Hehehe

manike

shartley
10-11-2001, 10:25 AM
LOL When you have 2 names, top billing can become a fight...

However, when you have a LIST of names, First is good, and Last is good! You see, those are the names people remember... the first one said, and the last one heard. :D

But on the other hand…. isn’t the fact that you GOT billing the important thing? ;)

cphilip
10-11-2001, 11:02 AM
I am just doing it for the great pay webby... ;)

(Maybe last...but not least...but...I AM THE CUTEST!!!)

BlackVCG
10-11-2001, 11:12 AM
Since I was first, does that mean Webby likes me? :confused: :D

manike
10-11-2001, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by BlackVCG
Since I was first, does that mean Webby likes me? :confused: :D

Nah it means you are his first call me a prude, but we all know what you wanted to write Manike!... :)

manike

cphilip
10-11-2001, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by manike

Nah it means you are his first ..and this from the last in line mod too,sigh!... :)

manike

HO HO!!!!! GOOD ONE!

(I hope he gets satisfied before he gets to me...http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/errrr.gif)

(Hey! Manike started it!-cphilip :))

MajorDamage
10-11-2001, 11:23 AM
Thanx webby! I love this place. I mean where else does Tom Kaye, the King of Paintball come to tell me how to fix my warpfeed? Only here, and in New York!...Or maybe just here! Thanx alot peeps, keep up the good work Webby!

ENDO!

cphilip
10-11-2001, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by shartley
But on the other hand…. isn’t the fact that you GOT billing the important thing? ;)

Well...I see you got some billing too Shartley. See here?...

Sure, we have a few users who are annoying...http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/tung2.gif

Xzion
10-11-2001, 12:06 PM
I get the notion, this thread is turning into the 'Thread of low blows.' though, as long as its all done in good fun, wheres the problem, right? :D

And thanx Webby, I know I do my best :D

shartley
10-11-2001, 12:06 PM
I was wondering if you would get around to that..... LOL :D

Army
10-11-2001, 12:07 PM
I'm cool with that Webby:cool:

Arturus
10-11-2001, 12:50 PM
Since everyone has already taken ALL my lines, I'll just say... we love ya too Webby!

:D

X-Plosive
10-11-2001, 12:57 PM
has anyone else notices that webmaster has 666 posts?:confused: Ees de devul mang...runnn runn for yure life

udtseal
10-11-2001, 03:41 PM
Thanks for sharing Webby!! I owe everyone on this forum a big Thank You for answering all my dumb questions! :) So "THANK YOU!" to all on this great forum. I wouldnt have met Rob if it wasent for this forum either! (Maybe Rob would have liked it better that way! haha j/k :p right....Rob....hehehe) :D

Oh, and I wouldnt have met Tunaman either!! :D

This place rocks all forums! We should have a tournament of AOer's vs. PBnation punks *cough* i mean...people. :D