PDA

View Full Version : Paintball stores in Chicago??

Mikel2You
10-11-2001, 10:45 AM
Help. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska and there are very options locally when it comes to buying paintball guns. I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend, and was thinking about stopping by a Paintball store or two in the "Big City" I'm looking for a BIG store with lots of stuff, not just a little shop with 4 guns like here.
Recommendations??

PS...
Did I mention, I want a new gun. I have a tricked Raptor Xtreme. Was thinking about getting a 'better' gun and keeping the Raptor as a backup. It works great (for a Raptor), but I want something smooth/low recoil that goes *swoosh* when it fires, rather than *!!CLANK!!* In the less than $400 range, what would people recommend. I was thinking a Classic AutoMag, but some have suggested 2001 AutoCocker. What do you think and why?

Thanks to All!!!

Gambit1106
10-11-2001, 11:43 AM
It all depends where you are going to be in Chicago? You can look into going to Bad Boyz Toyz. Check their locations at WWW.badboyztoyz.com the store in lansing has the best selections IMHO. Fox paintball in Aurora has some good selections too, plus I know the guys there and they treat people well. I'm not too fond of Challenge Parks store but they sell guns check out www.challengepark.com for directions.

Also there will be a tourneyment on SAT and Sun at Challenge Park, also a trade show. You may find something at the trade show. Give me an e-mail Gambit1106@aol.com and I can get you more info if you need it.

Darren

DjGruv
10-11-2001, 12:49 PM
Paintball Chicago. Badboyz is a rip off.

skipdogg
10-11-2001, 01:27 PM
they dont have great deals, but the selection is good. Plus the Masters is this weekend. The mecca of paintball! That alone shoud be incentive to check it out. all the p-ball industry studs will be there. not to mention top tourney teams. As for guns, im biased and you are on a mag forum so i'll go with the obvious. get a powerfeed mag. ive owned one for over 10 years and it can still rock the house!

Gambit1106
10-11-2001, 01:33 PM
http://www.warpig.com/forums/stores/index/pg_Illinois.shtml

here is a link of Illinois stores and fields from warpig

Darren