PDA

View Full Version : Flow trigger Oficial release

Flossabe
06-09-2004, 03:39 AM
I have finaly gotten the video of my flow trigger up, with special thanks to Z-man for hosting and editing, these are for sale but I only have one more made at the curent time.

http://www.zakvetter.com/videos/flossabe_video.mov :headbang:

Theese are extremly easy to shoot fast I can hit close to 20bps with one hand while reading a book with the other, seriously. If you have any troubble with walking or just want to try something new this is perfect. This has ben done before with limited success but this version sports a needle bearing makeing it extremely smooth to operate, either the way I do in the video or by rapidly presing on the bearing, there are many ways to operate it. I am in the process of finding out if it will work on a RT ULE pro with the ULT, i will post the results tomarrow. If you have any questions at all feel free to email me ( cselby@cox-internet.com ) or jsut PM me here on AO. Also if you want to have the bearing installed in any other trigger I.E. a TL 3 or 63, or another brand of Marker this is also posible. Contact me for pricing and avilability and modification is only done to the trigger, i can do one you send to me or I can send you a nwe AGD unit.

ZAust
06-09-2004, 04:54 AM
pst...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64821

i like the looks of yours. much much nicer than the original agd design. however, as the earlier release showed all this did was brew controversy, and the overall response was tepid. i suppose it could have a future with the ult. i would be interested in trying one out.

lord1234
06-09-2004, 07:34 AM
quicktime is a pain in the butt..put it in a proper movie format that i can play and i would be more likely to look at it. Also..how about some pics?

LudavicoSoldier
06-09-2004, 07:41 AM
My G5 luvs the quicktime! :D

lord1234
06-09-2004, 07:42 AM
my work pc does not have quicktime..someone convert it please!

Flossabe
06-09-2004, 11:09 AM
I dont know about coverting it, im not hosting it, just download the free quicktime plugin from apple, http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ , unless you just dont want to, I am Flossabe360 on AIM and scudereaferrari@hotmail.com get ahold of me on there and I will give you a version that is not quicktime.

spantol
06-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Very cool. Looks a lot like AGD's prototype roller trigger, which everyone loved. I'm still not sure how that turned into the production version--slow gas leak in the building, maybe.

nato
06-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Thats VERY nice man. Great job. Maybe post this up on the dealer forum to get some cash rolling?
:rolleyes:
N.A.T.O.

Flossabe
06-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Thank you, I wasant realy sure where to put it so I thought I would try here first but will probly move it ther. Thanks for the sugestion.

team unwanted
06-09-2004, 02:40 PM
pretty sweet trigger and thats one pimp gun

punkncat
06-09-2004, 03:30 PM
quicktime is a pain in the butt..put it in a proper movie format that i can play and i would be more likely to look at it. Also..how about some pics?

Yeah , I miss out on a lot of good stuff from Zak's site. For some reason I am missing codec from the quicktime that won't allow me to watch anything from his site...... :cuss:

FlameboyC11
06-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Just download the quicktime player. It's not that hard to do.

Flossabe
06-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Like I said, dont hesatate to get ahold of me, I am always on either MSN or AIM, links are in the top right corner of this post, I can get you non quicktime videos.

And if any body wants one I have one more left and then none will be made until augst or september, so let me know.

nicad
06-09-2004, 09:24 PM
it is a nice clean looking implementation...
however, close to 20bps? ehh.. only saw 12.75cps at the fastest second of the video...

AGD stopped production on their roller trigger, which was developed by Odyssey if i'm not mistaken, because it was deemed "illegal" for tourney use. :(

out!

Flossabe
06-10-2004, 12:03 AM
I was low on air, 1000 or less PSI and a week battery on that video, did get a new batery today and more air and will try to get a better, faster video. I had not herd about the Illegal tourny use, any one else know anything about this?

Skoad
06-10-2004, 12:13 AM
I made a post in the NPPL tourney forum over on pbnation. The few that responded said that it is LEGAL.

AGD stopped making the roller trigger because very few people bought them. Their prototype trigger looked exactly like Flows does, then when they actually made them to sell they made a kit that you had to tap holes in the sides of your trigger and screw on this giant contraption. Was very ugly and many didn't have tools to do it themselves.

Flossabe
06-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Well now that time has changed! If you cant walk roll. My parents can even use it.

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70381&stc=1

nato
06-10-2004, 06:04 PM
Does that work better in Hybrid mode? It seems as though it would but I have no clue!

N.A.T.O.

coolcatpete
06-10-2004, 06:19 PM
how are the adjustment on that since that roller is there. How soon will you have more in. I need a new trigger and if you could get me oe soon maybe I will pick that over the fireblade.
Pete

FalconGuy016
06-10-2004, 06:33 PM
How would you go about getting that into other people's triggers? I would think that people sending their trigger in to you would ultimately be the best route, although it would involve a lot of work.

tony3
06-10-2004, 07:21 PM
You should buy like 20 triggers from agd and install that mod in all of them and sell them. I'd much rather buy a new trigger then have to send mine in.

-=Squid=-
06-10-2004, 07:23 PM
WHOA THERE! Where in arkansas are you?

Chronobreak
06-10-2004, 07:42 PM
so this are illegal? and uhm cant these be used on regualr mech mags as well ide think theyd work just as good if not better and btw i thought u were suppose to roll the trigger back and forth with yiour index finger to make a rolling motion...uhm not sure about the raking thing u got going on and ide need to see that 20 bps cause i can hit around 15 easily on my stock setup /rant done

--edit does someone own a aptent for this? i tlaked to whitewolf about making a few

Flossabe
06-10-2004, 08:16 PM
Alot of questions to answer,

1. I am form Siloam Springs, in NW arkansas

2.It does work in hybrid mode but It doesent seem to work as good, at least for me.

3. That is the only thing I wish I could change, but there is no adjustment for the HES, only the back stop, i have used it on 2 difrent e-mags and have had no problem.

4.Yes it would be easyest to just to sell the trigger whole but I offer either service encase someone doesent want a second trigger, in that case they would just send it to me.

5.I am still getting used to how the trigger shoots myself, and I am tyring to get a video of me shooting faster, and from what I hear they are leagel, one pull one shot.

6. As far as the AGD mec guns, I dont know yet, trying to get ahold of my friend right now that has an RT ULE pro with the ULT kit so if i get ahold of him i will let you know, I think it will as well.

I am however leaving for work tomarrow so If you want one I can mail it out in the morning along with one that was allready ordered, that is the best I can do until augst or september.

The Action Figure
06-10-2004, 08:45 PM
nice

Flossabe
08-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Still for sale almost home so will start doing more soon.

lbonettosd
08-19-2004, 02:08 AM
did you ever find out how well they worked on a mech mag with a ULT? I'm very interested. How much for a new trigger?

Flossabe
08-19-2004, 03:23 AM
I am shipping one to a friend who just got his ULT running again and should know in a week or so, I dont see any reason that it wouldent work. Price for a blade or Doubble trigger would be $39.00 for the ULT mag. I use only SS sealed needle bearings that won't ever rust and are the smoothest thing you can find, and are rated for something like 300psi of working pressure so you will never wear them out.

darwin
08-19-2004, 11:29 AM
My G5 luvs the quicktime! :D

mine too

Hexis
08-19-2004, 11:48 AM
mine too

As does my PowerBook. Then again so do all of my PCs. Quicktime rules. No reason not to use it.

FragTek
08-19-2004, 01:37 PM
Very cool design indeed! I like the look of it much better than AGD's design as it seems to be integrated into the trigger more...

However, you talk about being able to shoot 20bps w/ one hand while reading a book with the other, in the video it looked like you were trying pretty damn hard and your fastest string was 13bps... You might get a better reaction out of these triggers if ya got a vid doin' 20bps with ease. Just a thought.

P.S. That's an uber pimp gold micro-e!

-Frag

MDA71
08-19-2004, 03:02 PM
I attached a image showing the BPS rate of the e-mag micro w/ flow trigger. Averaged about 12bps. but I captured a string of 13BPS

FYI

MDA71

FragTek
08-19-2004, 03:09 PM
Yeah I captured two or three strings at 13, and the rest averaged out at 12.

bofh
08-19-2004, 03:17 PM
mine too

Any real computer should run quicktime just fine.

my g4 loves the .wmv too.

jayloo
08-19-2004, 09:53 PM
Here is an MPEG version completely unmodified .... just converted.

http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid.html?pVID=33

Flossabe
09-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Im not hosting the videos so I am not sure witch one is up but I will have up videos of a ULE pro with the ULT and My emag with 4.0 to see if that makes any diffrence.