PDA

View Full Version : ChatPB! Paintball Chat Page

IcemanCC
06-09-2004, 11:04 AM
ChatPB has been born. It is a chat page that I have spent the last week setting up. It combines members from some of the leading paintball forums such as KUSA, CanadianPaintball, PBreview, Tippmann, WGP and more to come.

As you can see when you join, that there are not many people in there. I am trying to bring people in from all over the PB community to one page. So please check it out, and be patient as it is just getting started.

www.chatpb.tk

Cheers,
Matt

Adrenaline_Junkie
06-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Hey, welcome to AO IcemanCC. Ill check out your lil site and see whats up. :headbang:

But wait...it doesnt work :tard:

cphilip
06-09-2004, 01:18 PM
ChatPB has been born. It is a chat page that I have spent the last week setting up. It combines members from some of the leading paintball forums such as KUSA, CanadianPaintball, PBreview, Tippmann, WGP and more to come.

As you can see when you join, that there are not many people in there. I am trying to bring people in from all over the PB community to one page. So please check it out, and be patient as it is just getting started.

www.chatpb.tk

Cheers,
Matt

Looks like your couple weeks is not enough. Not working!

TraXeR
06-09-2004, 01:56 PM
It works now! Looks like a good start in my eyes :clap: .

IcemanCC
06-09-2004, 01:56 PM
I have worked out the errors now and it's working. I have met TraXer from here, very nice forum and great atmosphere.

gamarada717
06-09-2004, 02:28 PM
You should post this in the paintball talk and the angel forums, you would get a lot more people from there. Oh, and it isn't working for me :cuss:

TraXeR
06-09-2004, 02:32 PM
I have worked out the errors now and it's working. I have met TraXer from here, very nice forum and great atmosphere.

Yeah, good chat, sorry about the flame war with kingman, but when he started to thrash mags an say that pbr is better than AO, I just lost it. Again, sorry for that.

cphilip
06-09-2004, 02:57 PM
You should post this in the paintball talk and the angel forums, you would get a lot more people from there. Oh, and it isn't working for me :cuss:

No.... I moved it here from talk. And no multiple posting allowed. So do not encourage it.

FalconGuy016
06-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Isnt this paintball related? Oh well though

If it can become popular it woudl be good, but not too popular (which it will become if its popular) it will become horridly spammed. Mabye if it gets to that point you can create rooms with maximum numbers of people.

gamarada717
06-09-2004, 04:54 PM
No.... I moved it here from talk. And no multiple posting allowed. So do not encourage it.

Ok...no reason to be mean about it. :confused:

cheetah256
06-09-2004, 09:59 PM
heh. i figured a thread promoting my irc network would get deleted, so i never posted it. www.paintballchat.net (http://www.paintballchat.net). or if you're an experience irc user, irc.paintballchat.net, and #paintball is our main channel. we've got 40-50 regular users at the moment, and a banner exchange going with a few sites, mainly countypaintball.com.

cphilip
06-09-2004, 10:05 PM
heh. i figured a thread promoting my irc network would get deleted, so i never posted it. www.paintballchat.net (http://www.paintballchat.net). or if you're an experience irc user, irc.paintballchat.net, and #paintball is our main channel. we've got 40-50 regular users at the moment, and a banner exchange going with a few sites, mainly countypaintball.com.

I decided not to remove it and to move it here. Its sort of spam but still I allowed it... and decided to move it here in Friendly to encourage him to use and sharpen his talents. Many things here are paintball related as well. But thats not the only criteria for Talk. And at least I did allow it. Be satisfied with that.