PDA

View Full Version : New Shipping Options On AGD Store!

AGD-OfficeGal
06-09-2004, 01:04 PM
Time to celebrate! :dance: At last we have new, less expensive shipping options and can offer military customers affordable shipping up to 5 pounds. :clap:

Now available:

Domestic US Mail up to 12 ounces.
Domestic Priority Mail up to 1 pound.
APO/FPO Priority Mail *ONLY* up to 5 pounds.
Customer Pickup at AGD Factory.

We know you've been waiting for this - now you won't have to pay for UPS if all you need is a few O-rings or some plastic nubbins :)

Thanks to Steve Robison at Delaware.net for making it possible for me to implement these options.

Marcia
AGD-OfficeGal

Big'n slo
06-09-2004, 01:07 PM
SHIBBY!! :dance:

The Spanish Inquisition
06-09-2004, 01:14 PM
N-I-C-E. I live in an apartment where UPS can't driver release, and taking a whole day off work/school to wait for them to drop off something is just stupid.

hitech
06-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Yea!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :bounce:

Muzikman
06-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Ok, I gotta get in on the excitement...

:cheers: :headbang: :headbang: :cheers:

:dance: :clap: :rofl: :bounce: :hail:

brianlojeck
06-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Wait a minnute, I just bought a new Reg Piston ($15), shipped it UPS ($8), in the comment field I put "You guys need to include USPS shipping options for small parts so we don't spend so much on UPS", and they do it NOW, after they bill me?

:cuss: :mad: :cuss: :mad:

of course, at least I'll have the option next time.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

brianlojeck
06-09-2004, 02:53 PM
I just really dig the bananaguy.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

AGD-OfficeGal
06-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Brian truly - the ability to add the postal shipping options was not available until TODAY. Believe me, I didn't lose any time adding them to the store once I COULD do it.

Marcia

PS: I dig the banana guy too

brianlojeck
06-09-2004, 03:01 PM
I'm not REALLY mad at you, I'm pissed at myself that I over-charged my WAMU account by $1.32 because of my crappy head-arithmetic, and now I have to pay a fee for doing so, and one of those purchases was the reg piston. ;-)

and until Cphillip stops me, I give you the bananaguy some more:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

AGDlover
06-09-2004, 03:24 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance: :bounce: :cheers: :clap: :headbang:

Thermus
06-09-2004, 03:30 PM
Good to see that if I need a powerfeed plug it wont cost 11 bucks to ship. Awesome.

stip
06-10-2004, 02:48 AM
I'm happy for US customers .... but when you live in France (and in Europe in general), you pay so much for any parts you want ! Because of the conversion between £ and €.
Then we can't buy ALL the AGP product (for example : I could'nt buy an BLEU (or Red ...) X-valve. Only Black Xvalve was selling).
And finnaly, they have less stock than in US. I actually wand to buy an Intelliframe and an ULE Main Body (no matter about the color) .... I have send an email, they told me they don't have vert. ULE body. Out of stock ? Don't know ! Because for a month : no more news ! :cool:
So, I love my mag (really), don't want to buy another marker, but it's SO difficult to buy AGD stuff ... :cry:

L8r

Hellaspaint
06-10-2004, 07:09 AM
You are right Stip!!! I am happy too for US customers, but i am not happy for us ( European customers).
I would like to say that AGD must DO something for European customers too, please!!!
We love AGD products, we believe on AGD products but without support it is difficult to keep these products on top sales.
I ordered a AM/MM rail..... and no rail for 3-4 months now!!!!!
Please do something, i do not know what, but do something.
Thank's

logamus
06-10-2004, 05:27 PM
your sig almost offends me. ;) i feel sorry for yall in europe, can the tunaman not hook you fellas up?????

gc82000
06-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Yeah but when will you start to ship to Guam. :mad: :cuss:

AGD-OfficeGal
06-12-2004, 10:37 PM
We ship to Guam now. It's a US territory. It just takes us longer, because packages have to be taken to the post office and...

All together now...

We Don't Go To The Post Office Every Day! :nono:

Joni
06-13-2004, 07:33 AM
I have given up on AGDE. Not answering mails, out of stock, expensive. I find it easier to order from AO dealers (logic, rouge, tunaman etc). $ is a whole lot cheaper than £ right now, so the added price for shipping isn't that bad.

Roca Z4
06-25-2004, 11:24 PM
Umm..

Any new news on reverse X-Valves????

Anything? Even like if its a few months, I don't care, please gimme some info..

Thank you..

Smileatom88
07-02-2004, 09:30 AM
Can we place an order via email? Or do we have to place an overseas phone call to AGD to confirm the order. I am stationed on the Rock Okinawa, Japan. I would love to place an order without having to call long distance.