PDA

View Full Version : Will a PMI Perfect Drop work with PMI Gas Thru on my Mag?

MikeCouves
10-11-2001, 01:56 PM
Sorry for the long title. But I was just trying to explain it. I was wondering if a PMI Perfect Drop Forward would work with my Minimag with a PMI Gas Thru or would it hit eachother or something? Let me know. Oh yeah, I have a vertical adapter...if that helps at all, lol. LMK.

Bushman
10-11-2001, 02:34 PM
I sure hope it works Mike.
I have those same parts on order for my Classic Mag.
Good luck.

tooslow
10-11-2001, 02:45 PM
Hmmm... Good question, Mike. I never thought about that. I will try it out and e-mail you tomorrow. I think it should work, but I will try it out on an actual minimag and get back to you.

markhauguel
10-11-2001, 03:23 PM
I know that a gas through and a Psycho Ballistics will not work because it does not drop fast enough. I am not sure but if the PMI grip enters on the bottom it will be hard to find a long drop other than the bar types (Dropzone and Warped sports) most do not drop fast right from the grip frame. I have looked as I use a 114 tank on a mini. I ended up not using a grip trying to drop some weight also. I looked into a 15 degree angled verticle but it just looked unconfortable so I didn't go with it (I might still though) Good luck.

MikeCouves
10-11-2001, 04:44 PM
Thanks Brad!! Yeah that would be great. Then I could decide if I have to get like a gadget grip or something smaller like that. That woud be great...how's the sponsorship thingy goin? I am waiting to see :).

tooslow
10-11-2001, 05:17 PM
It looks like we should have a deal, but I do have a couple of questions for you guys, though. i will e-mail you either tonight or tomorrow morning.

MikeCouves
10-11-2001, 05:20 PM
Okay sounds good.

Mike