PDA

View Full Version : Classic RT Vertical Air Questions

Tenchi1621
06-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Hi, this is my first post here so be gentle hehe

I have a classic RT and am basically trying to use my male threaded stabilizer in conjunction with a preset compressed air tank. I have a few questions about going about this. Is the stock front forgrip on the RT all one piece? Is it possible to mount the Vertical Air Adapter (from Airgun) without a hitch onto the rail? Or if anyone has any other tips/suggestions/pics I'd love to hear them. Thanks for the help!

CaliMagFan
06-09-2004, 11:37 PM
if youy're using a compressed air tank dont use another reg, stab.... or any other flow limiting device, you'll be tripple regging... the output reg on your HPA tank is 1 reg and the automag AIR or RT valve is a second reg... no need for more... either run a line from the tank to the valve directly or through a foregrip, but dont choke your marker with another reg.

-kyro

Chronobreak
06-10-2004, 09:02 AM
yeah what he said but it COULD be done althghoug ude just be starving the valve and is there aneed for it or u just wanted to do it?

Tenchi1621
06-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Well the reason I want to add the stabilizer is so that I can adjust the reactivity of the trigger. At 800-850psi (preset) I tend to bounce it a lot.

athomas
06-11-2004, 08:18 AM
The older automag RT valves were known for having more reactivity.

Check your sear for wear first. It could contribute to the reactivity. If it isn't the sear causing a problem, maybe you should also look into getting a longer on/off pin instead.