PDA

View Full Version : ever had one of those days...

Bobsbarricades
06-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Man, what the crap. I played yesterday and had just about the worst day of play ever. Im usuallly in top with the people I play with, but for some reason, everything I did was aparently wrong because I had nothing. I played one good round and took the other team, but it doesnt make up for the bunker at the snake that had the ball bounce off the ground and into my mouth... and then proceed to break. And the family jewels nick. And the 4 failed bunkers. I just needed to know if even you vets have days that just make you wanna break somethin.

Hasty8
06-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Man, what the crap. I played yesterday and had just about the worst day of play ever. Im usuallly in top with the people I play with, but for some reason, everything I did was aparently wrong because I had nothing. I played one good round and took the other team, but it doesnt make up for the bunker at the snake that had the ball bounce off the ground and into my mouth... and then proceed to break. And the family jewels nick. And the 4 failed bunkers. I just needed to know if even you vets have days that just make you wanna break somethin.

Though I know the answer i snot what you are looking for but yes.

Everyday that I was with my ex-girlfriend. She's the mother of my son so I still have to deal with her. As for wanting to break stuff, how about wishing you could rip your arm off just so you could have something to beat yourself over the head with.

As for the bad playing, relax. you're not a god. You will have bad days. Just chalk it up and go on.

Trigger_Happy
06-10-2004, 04:51 PM
I play perfect games all the time. There must be something wrong with you. I suggest you quit paintball and live in your parent's basement forever. You'll never amount to anything in life if you make any mistakes. :argh: