PDA

View Full Version : New Russian Legion Timmy!!!!

Bolter
06-10-2004, 08:49 AM
http://muchos.co.uk/members/Bolter/russianlegiontimmy.jpg

Manike!!! You are a god!! Love the shape!!

Xyxyll
06-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Looks nice!

robertjuric
06-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Whats that make it? 4 of the new style timmys? Alias, Empire, ND, and now Russian Legion? :wow:

LittlePaintballBoy
06-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Little late bro. There's already a thread on this.

wyn1370
06-10-2004, 09:31 AM
Whats that make it? 4 of the new style timmys? Alias, Empire, ND, and now Russian Legion? :wow:
actually it's 5, you forgot the dark

The Frymarker
06-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Manike, wow you designed that....Awesome!!

JEDI
06-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Ok, well let me say, without offending. The first few runs of the "new cut" Timmys were cool. Each one kinda made my jaw drop, with the Naughty Dogs being the Apex. But now it appears as if its back to business as usual with 5 billion "new" Timmies coming out. I know theres not much you can do to be drastic, but now if you've seen an Alias you've pretty much seen the rest, plus or minus a swoop here or cut there... Ok, nice gun none the less!

Bolter
06-10-2004, 10:59 AM
do you play for deadcell? If they made a deadcell timmy would you say no? Plus the Russians said that their timmy incorporates (sp) some specific features that their players asked for.

Wheres Manike when you need him?

Mango
06-10-2004, 02:53 PM
The Russian Legion is an amazing team. I would love to be thier team trainer; they have daily sessions and follow strict diets, etc. Oh what it must be like to be apart of a team like that...

btw: Simon has been on "holiday" for a while, might still be in the UK

JEDI
06-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Sure, I'd be all for it. But thats not my point. I wouldn't care if Bob Long asked my Mom if she wanted her own signature gun.... I just think they lose their flare, when theres 8 of them in circulation, and they all look similar.

Vendetta
06-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Why do all the Timmys have those giant gauges on them? It's like some 19th century steam engine. :p

Mango
06-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Why do all the Timmys have those giant gauges on them? It's like some 19th century steam engine. :p

Actually its because the LPR operates at around 85 psi or so, and you want a highly graduated gauge which is more accurate at that level, so the guage that is on them is really the best one to have because it gives you a more accurate reading.

pito189
06-10-2004, 03:05 PM
The Russian Legion is an amazing team. I would love to be thier team trainer; they have daily sessions and follow strict diets, etc. Oh what it must be like to be apart of a team like that...

It would be awesome to be on a team like that. It takes a fair amount of time though I'm sure, which is in short supply when you are in college.

I am interested in these features that the RL players wanted?.!?

Bolter
06-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Sure, I'd be all for it. But thats not my point. I wouldn't care if Bob Long asked my Mom if she wanted her own signature gun.... I just think they lose their flare, when theres 8 of them in circulation, and they all look similar.

just like the Angel A4, Joy A4. Force 4, A4 Fly.

just like the Xmag, Emag, Devil Mag

just like the trillion Impys

just like the abundance of cockers with or without E-blades.

just like all the Spyders.

just like the shocker 03, Dynasty shocker, Octane shocker, freeflow shocker, strange shocker.

they all do it. Not just Bob Long.

The Action Figure
06-10-2004, 06:57 PM
bushys now there is a semi-original gun.
ICD bushy
vapor bushy
zenitra bushy is all I can think of

SlipknotX556
06-10-2004, 06:57 PM
It looks great, Although I wont be buying it unless I come into some serious cash.

What I dont like about the new timmy's is that the LCD is relocated so your hand covers it. But I love the milling on it, does anyone know what kind of board it will have? Im just curious about that.

On a side note, I finally ordered a LCD clamshell frame from paintballkingdom, after a year of having no money, not being able to play. Cant wait for my clamshell to come :D

Automaggin2
06-10-2004, 08:16 PM
I think its OK. I dont really like the way it flows. I think the Empire is just pure sex tho. The naughty dogs timmy looks like they chopped off to much weight

shorty13
06-10-2004, 08:33 PM
that is nice and i betcha it looks alot different in person like i thought the shocker was ugly until i held one they are pretty sweet same with the alias i always thought it looked pimp but it was so much nicer when i held one. i dont really think that you can judge a gun until you have held it, at leats shot it with air (hopefully paint) or owned one.

Hellaspaint
06-11-2004, 05:49 AM
I think they have the Frenzy board.

I received two Alias. First impressions:
Very light ( not as light as Bob Long site say's!!!!!)
Very fast easily!!!
Bad, very bad, unaccurate manual with mistakes!!!!
Maintenace???? Oh my God!!!! I made a search in the net about that and i find the most contradictory information.
Because of the grip is difficult to read the LCD ( not so transparent!!)

JEDI
06-11-2004, 03:57 PM
just like the Angel A4, Joy A4. Force 4, A4 Fly.

just like the Xmag, Emag, Devil Mag

just like the trillion Impys

just like the abundance of cockers with or without E-blades.

just like all the Spyders.

just like the shocker 03, Dynasty shocker, Octane shocker, freeflow shocker, strange shocker.

they all do it. Not just Bob Long.
Ok dude. Chill out... count to ten....

Digits
06-11-2004, 06:56 PM
Ya they might all do it.. But when you take a nasty imp, from a strange imp.. They look drastically different.. Timmies don't have that much of an effect as it seems there is less to mill.

ZAust
06-12-2004, 03:26 AM
i cant believe it. a timmy i actually find attractive.

RtDaNiMaL
06-12-2004, 06:44 PM
lol,
but i think LPB is right, there is already a thread like this that was first.

Blazestorm
06-12-2004, 07:45 PM
Hey look!

It shoots the same as a classic timmy...

Just has a 1200 dollar body/frame and annodizing!

:D

Timmies are all the same... just different bodies and frames...

coolcatpete
06-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey look!

It shoots the same as a classic timmy...

Just has a 1200 dollar body/frame and annodizing!

:D

Timmies are all the same... just different bodies and frames...
Sorry but this one has a larger reg, new board abd a few other cool things on it.
Pete

ryanshep
06-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Sorry but this one has a larger reg, new board abd a few other cool things on it.
Pete
yeah duh....jeez.... :rolleyes: :p :rofl: :rofl: a timmy is a timmy enough said

manike
06-13-2004, 03:50 AM
yeah duh....jeez.... :rolleyes: :p :rofl: :rofl: a timmy is a timmy enough said

Yeah, just like all mags are the same as classics. :rofl:

swanster
06-13-2004, 05:39 AM
The naughty dogs timmy looks like they chopped off to much weight

apparently the alias is acctually lighter believe it or not. It's because the only real milling that the ND timmy has is the bit cut off the back and the paw print. But the alias has alot of milling all over the body so it weighs a tiny bit less.

coolcatpete
06-13-2004, 07:45 AM
the alias is extremely light I was just shoorting one hours ago it i awesome.
Pete

swanster
06-13-2004, 08:19 AM
yeah i know. They are light.

I am debating buying either an alias or a dark timmy ( i am in favour with the dark timmy )

then i am going to get it custom anno'd like this ( even though it is photoshopped ) but a VERY light silver colour because you cannot anno anything white. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=534887

Mango
06-13-2004, 09:08 AM
Yeah, just like all mags are the same as classics. :rofl:

And the smackdown cometh!!! :D

Bolter
06-13-2004, 09:42 AM
Im pretty sure its either a clear anno or dust silver that gets the white effect meold swanster