PDA

View Full Version : ULE 'Mag.

Empyreal Rogue
06-10-2004, 12:58 PM
I know there's a pic. thread but I'm really excited I finally got Photobucket to upload all the pictures I have at 100%. I'll post these pictures there too.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/EmpyrealRogue/16336e68.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/EmpyrealRogue/8f1d6d4a.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/EmpyrealRogue/11d3e148.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/EmpyrealRogue/8de71604.jpg
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/EmpyrealRogue/0173f5a3.jpg

Sexy ain't it?

68magOwner
06-10-2004, 01:34 PM
does having the Q loader under the barrel weight it funny? seems liek ti would make it way to front heavy

Empyreal Rogue
06-10-2004, 02:09 PM
You would think so but the weight doesn't really affect me that much.

I guess the Steel Tank kind of counter balances it. I'll admit, though, that it's not well balanced. I can't find a center of balance point to where I can rest it on one finger or two stacked fingers.

I love it though. I wouldn't trade my setup for any other in the world. :D

coolcatpete
06-10-2004, 02:37 PM
OH my god he has a rock-it launcher.
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/EmpyrealRogue/0173f5a3.jpg
Pete

paintballfreak90
06-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Sexy ain't it?

yea the guns sexy but not you.

Empyreal Rogue
06-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Was that even necessary? o_O

I'm not the one being judged here, my marker is. I took a picture of myself holding the marker to show what it looks like being held and how small it is and how tight I can get with it.

If I wanted people to tell me whether I'm sexy or not I'd post a picture of myself in some model forum and be like "Rate my piczzzz guyzzzzz plzzzz". But I didn't.

But thanks for the compliments to my Marker. :D

tony3
06-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Yeah you are ugly ;) ;) ;) ;) :p

Man, I want a qloader to mess around with and find a good mounting spot for it.

The Action Figure
06-10-2004, 08:36 PM
paintballfreak90 is just trying to hide his affection for you. His mom gave him dating advice and told him to play hard to get. :dance:

Empyreal Rogue
06-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Oooh, I see. Thanks for the tip Gideon, maybe I'll play hard to get back.

Yeah paintballfreak90, well you're... you're ugly too!

GoatBoy
06-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Saw your pic and went... hrm... kinda reminds me of my mag! :dance:

As far as the other questions... well, mounting in the front is indeed awkward. It's balanced against the tank, but it still puts added weight where you really don't want it for fast gun manipulations and close bunker working. I'm just waiting for AIC to hurry up and release the new socket.... @#%$@#$!%@#$% And Proteam to get some more warp elbows in... !@#$!$!@#!@# I bet all the q-loader owners bought up all of Proteam's stock, because I don't see warp sales suddenly jumping.

JrnyFan1985
06-10-2004, 10:53 PM
haha, you wasted a ton of money on that q-loader. cool gun though i guess. just looks like a stock RT-ULE w/ a set screw.

Halliday
06-10-2004, 11:09 PM
That baclava makes you look like a Ninja :ninja:
Nice setup :dance:

TDonovan
06-10-2004, 11:14 PM
I like it! Q-Loaders are certainly interesting...

Where'd ya get the bigshot? I'm lookin for a good place to order it from...

TeamNausea
06-11-2004, 12:15 AM
paintballfreak90 is just trying to hide his affection for you. His mom gave him dating advice and told him to play hard to get. :dance:
No just his noobness

gc82000
06-11-2004, 05:18 AM
The set up is nice but what type of reg are you running?????
It would be tight if was balck too. :headbang: :headbang:

Stealthgerbil
06-11-2004, 07:08 AM
How easy is it to load a q-loader? I would get one, but it looks like a pain to load, but it would be cool. The pods are really big, though, and it looks like you couldn't wear them in a normal harness.

Empyreal Rogue
06-11-2004, 02:51 PM
gc82000, It's not a regulator, it's a foregrip. I'm thinking of leaving it that color. I dunno why but the nitty-gritty look it adds is pretty cool I think. *shrugs*

TDonovan, It's not a Bigshot, it's a Spirit. I need to update my Signature. I was going to buy an AA 14" but since I'm not going to use my money on a FREAK Kit, since I only shoot one type of paint, I'm sticking with the Spirit for now.

JrnyFan1985, You're entitled to your opinions so I won't hassle you. But calling it a waste is absurd and a very poor statement. And actually I bought the 2 Pod system at the introductory price so I didn't spend a "ton" on it, just 80.

Stealthgerbil, It's not at all difficult to load. But if you do buy a Q-Loader I recommend a harness that holds 150 round pods and not the 140's. That way there's a little more breathing room. But the Q-Pods fit in my NXe harness perfectly well. I love it.

paint magnet
06-11-2004, 03:14 PM
I had the opportunity to use a Qloader on my Viking, here is my impression of it:

First of all, it is very well made. Neat design, interesting concept, good instructions, everything fits together well. Unfortunately, it still manages to not work somehow. Pods didn't fit in my harness, balls were broken when inserting new pods, filling pods, and removing pods (it ain't the easiest thing to clean on the field either), the feed rate was horrible, and people never stopped asking questions about it. Some of these problems could have been fixed (adjusting the length of the hose, prewinds, etc), but what really got me was the fact that when I tried to pull a pod out of the adapter on the gun, the freaking top came off, the sprocket thingy shot out along with like 20 balls, a giant spring, and a lid. The lids aren't held on by anything but friction, and are just waiting to shoot off. I'll be sticking with conventional hoppers, I'd prefer a revvie with dead batteries over this.

With that said, you do have a nice looking marker.

paint magnet
06-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Forgot to add - it is extremely compact and feels cool playing with no hopper or warp on the gun. It's light weight and quiet too.

Empyreal Rogue
06-11-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks for comments everyone. :)

I guess the Q-Loader is just made for some and not for others. I had the problem with the cap coming off once but it wasn't a big deal for me. The only reason it happened was because when I oiled the little black knob some oil got on the cap and it just slid off. :\

But to really understand and to get the Q-Loader to function at 100% you need to be able to recite the manual page-by-page. Okay maybe not that bad but as long as you understand that the manual is vital to understanding the complex system. Plus it has pictures, you could get by without actually reading it. Probably not very well but you could. :P