PDA

View Full Version : Does RobAGD own Pev's?

Tubby_Ninja
10-11-2001, 04:16 PM
I usually buy locally or from countypaintball.com, but if Rob can somehow benefit from my purchasing from Pev's, I would be glad to do so in appreciation for all his help on this forum. So...Rob, what is your affiliation with Pev's?

X-Plosive
10-11-2001, 04:18 PM
Rob was recently promoted to head bottle washer but seriously I think he just works there part time when he gets a chance. I don't know if he owns it.

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-11-2001, 05:26 PM
na bra he doesnt own it, he is the AGD tech there, probably the high elf there :) (uhh ohh Everquest terms.. AHHH)

FeelTheRT
10-11-2001, 05:58 PM
No. Mike and Todd Peverill own Pev's Paintball. Rob is a big cat at the Fairfax store though, he works full time there. He also plays on a Pev's sponsered team. I think it's either Justice or Justice 2.

www.pevs.com

udtseal
10-11-2001, 06:26 PM
All I know is, HE DA MAN!!!!! :) :) :)

RobAGD
10-12-2001, 12:31 AM
Hahah

Welp besides being the Fairfax whipping boy I am technically the Asst Manager of that store. I basically run it and do all the orders and what not.

I try not to spam the forums, other than saying call me and we will talk. I don't want people to think I use AO to push Pev's. I just try to help people out and get them teh stuff they want/need.

If you would like to buy from Pev's that's not a problem, but dont expect me to match internet pricing :D

For those intrested I can be reached @ 703-273-7732

Store Hrs are 11-9 m-f 10-8 Sat 11-5 sunday I dont work Tuesday or Sunday.

If you call and I am not there try not to call too often. I try to return all phone messages but the store tends to stay very busy.

-Robert