PDA

View Full Version : Automag Questions

Stealthgerbil
06-10-2004, 06:20 PM
1.I know you can use any AGD trigger frames on a mag, along with the hyperframe, but what other frames can you use. I don't have enough for an intelliframe, and I want to see what other frames I could use.

2. Does the X-valve pretty much convert your marker into an RT version? Also, does it work with the original rail?

3. Is there a product that can angle your drop forward so the back of your tank is angled up a little?

4. How do I loosen my twist-lock pin. It doesn't seem to have a spot for an allen wrench on it.

Chronobreak
06-10-2004, 06:27 PM
1,benchmark,dye etc

2.yes pretty much its an alumin rt with lvlX

3. yes http://www.apbbolts.com/endo.htm there called endo cradles i thi9nk this i swhat u mean
just know youl be copying off me ;)

4take apart the gun and underneath the rail ont eh bottom of the tiwst lcok there should be a palce for an allen wrench where u can loosen/tighten it

hope tha helps ;)

paintballfreak90
06-10-2004, 06:31 PM
1. ive seen someone accually convert a spyder esp trigger to fit there mag u could try that. i would if i had the money. but it might just turn ur mag bad.

Stealthgerbil
06-10-2004, 06:32 PM
I dont see the place for the allen wrench on my rail. I do have a rental mag, so it might now be on that.