standard feed body
Black Blade Intelliframe
Level 10
10" and 12" taso barrels
Phase 2 Valve
Kradle Drop
shortened feed neck
all stock parts, and a 68/3k tank
all that for 300. i like the deal too cuz i need a tank. now i have a few questions:
1. should i stay away from this cuz it is a standard feed? its going to be intellefeeded so that should deal with some of the blowback. i plan on goin ule over the summer when i get a job so it would only be temporary.
2. im coming from cocker ownership so im just wondering if im going to notice any kick or atleast anymore kick then i have now?
3. is 300 way too much for this. i think its a good price considering it comes witha tank and everything to rigg the gun up to intelefeed.
4.should i also stay away because of the ans valve?
i really like this mag but i just want to hear your feedback so that i dont do something stupid as usual heres a pic of it
http://hometown.aol.com/danruann313/myhomepage/dscf0095.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US everything in the pic is included.

Chronobreak
06-10-2004, 06:36 PM
seems like a good deal...lol not sure what up with the pc cable...gues its cheaper than radio shack ;)

1, feed is fine ex if ur getting a ule later
2well u may notice a bit of kick but nothing to worry about
3 its a deal not really great or bad...
4the ans valve is fine...agd wil stil take it for go x-valve if u want to later as well and it should work fine the ans valve is about on apr with stock

gffbrl21
06-10-2004, 06:46 PM
thanx for the reply. im really thinkin about goin for it right now. but im gonna ditch the drop and get a unimount or sumthin asap. also there will be many dye stickers and like i said before, a ule body and maybe a hair trigger if i buy this.

ZapTheMad
06-11-2004, 02:06 AM
The wire is for the intelliframe. Every time you pull the trigger, the paddle will turn.

$300 is a fair price for that set up. Maybe ask him to come down a bit if the tank is out of hydro.

Z-man
06-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Yeah I was thinking that $300 was a little high. $275 perhaps?

Arkhangel
06-11-2004, 02:45 PM
If you decide you want to upgrade to a different body and want to get rid of the standard feed, I'll buy it off you if your quote is reasonable.

I'm looking for standard feed bodies for a project.