PDA

View Full Version : Returning to AO!

RTGuy86
06-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Hello all, been a while sincei have been on here.lol. Im returning to th sport that i loved so much a couple years back, I stopped playing because the team i was on broke up. I used to brng pics of us playing in tournys and showed them off in school, got a bunch of people in my area playing paintball. Now a bunch of guys that used to only rec ball are forming a team and asked if i would play again, i said shure why not. However i have run into a great delema(SP?) when i left the sport i had one bad arse 98 STO and a Free Flow Race cocker. But i dont really want to go back ot electros. Instead im looking into a Custom ULE RT Pro from the AGD store. Ill be getting a red WL ule body w/ a black blade intelli, a red warp, and one opf those ULT triggers. what i want to know is is that ULT as good as it has been hyped up? or should i just go to a electro(im trying to avoid this,so the whole team will be playing w/ mechs) also if any one has some pics or ideas of mags please let me know. it is going to take me some time to get the $ but they wont be playing tourny ball untill next year so it is ok.

Thermus
06-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Go for it man. The stuff you want may be out of stock, your best bet is to call AGD before ordering.

Chronobreak
06-10-2004, 07:35 PM
welcome back and u wont be dissapointed make sure to check out all the pretty new things agd offers ;)

nato
06-10-2004, 07:41 PM
good to see you bud. ;)

N.A.T.O.

P.S.-Please make use of the smilies, as they are a gift to all of AO!

RTGuy86
06-10-2004, 07:53 PM
thanks guys. lol thats what i love about these forums, just as friendly now as when i left. :dance:

heres to you nato :cheers: