PDA

View Full Version : How far is the trigger pull on an Intellirame?

gorymonkey2
06-10-2004, 10:32 PM
I just read a post saying that the intelliframe had about a 1 milimeter trigger pull, does that sound right to you, i have one and that doesn't sound like an intelliframe to me but maybe i'm missing something.

scrumpy
06-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Um, I've got an intelli...no way that the pull is only a millimeter. It's been a few weeks since I've played with it, and I haven't had it on my mag for much longer than that so I don't recall how long mine is... You're going to have to do some modding to get a millimeter pull on an intelliframe.

Z-man
06-10-2004, 10:41 PM
You might have been told about the hair trigger that is in develpoment. The Intellifeed's pull is not very long but it behaves very short and crisp on an RT valved Mag. You just start pulling and then the trigger kicks in and does the rest. Pretty nice actually.

rx2
06-10-2004, 10:55 PM
I haven't my micrometer handy, but it is closer to three millimeters at the top of the trigger, longer at the bottom.

gorymonkey2
06-11-2004, 12:26 AM
yeah 3 mm sounds about right, maybe he meant 1 cm but whatever, thanks

it's gonna be pimp when that hair trigger comes out and you'll only have to pull the trigger 1/100 of an in, can't wait too long :sleeping:

AcemanPB
06-11-2004, 12:31 AM
The trigger pull for the intelli is about the same as the stock frame. I didn't really notice a big difference in pull length. It's just nice to have the second finger in there for more leverage.

RtDaNiMaL
06-12-2004, 06:55 PM
that is not true, you might have read it wrong, or he said that it felt like 1 mm if he only shot it once. :shooting: