PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Supergame XXII in Oregon this Sunday?

Tubby_Ninja
10-11-2001, 05:43 PM
I know, most of you are not lucky enough to be from Oregon, but if you are, are you coming?

BlackVCG
10-11-2001, 11:25 PM
Unfortunately no, I'm stuck down here in Klamath Falls, OR. If I wasn't in college, I'd be back at home and I'd definitely come. The guys from my team are playing against the Paintball Gladiators on Sunday. Are you familiar with them? They play at what was formerly known as Enchanted Acres in Scappoosse, OR. Where's the Super Game going to be anyway?

Tubby_Ninja
10-12-2001, 12:13 AM
I've heard of the Gladiators. I think they are a bunch of younger kids, they even put their own TV show on cable access around here. I heard that the paintball field in Scapoosse was closed. The Gladiators must have some sort of connection there. Anyway, Supergame is at Warpaint Outdoor in Salem. It's Dan Bonebrake's place. They get several hundred people out to play. It is huge fun. Too bad you can't come. Maybe at the spring game.

Take care.

Yipe
10-12-2001, 03:40 PM
Tubby_Ninja,

My team is playing against the Gladiators on Sunday otherwise I might have gone - sounds like a blast! A lot of people have come into the store that I work at and stocked up on paint and new toys over the last few days. I think they are expecting over 250 people. Not bad. I've met Dan and he's a great guy, plus the weather should be prefect this weekend as well.

Hasta,

Matt
Trigger Happy

P.S. I believe you are right about the Gladiators, they are a fairly young team. However, they know the rules of their game and the field quite well. Unless I am mistaken, they have only lost 1 game in the since 1998, so this will definitely be a challenge. No matter how things turn out, it will be fun to be on TV playing paintball!

MajorDamage
10-12-2001, 03:51 PM
Nope.

ENDO!