PDA

View Full Version : new england ballers

rkjunior303
06-11-2004, 09:56 AM
i'm thinking of hitting Fox4 tomorrow for a few hours.. Anyone heading up there? I've never been and I want to check out the field.. BYOP is a beautiful thing!

LudavicoSoldier
06-11-2004, 10:37 AM
I'd love to, but I have a graduation party to go to. :cuss:

Blackice7
06-11-2004, 10:41 AM
I have stuff to do this weekend, but the field is very nice. There is a nice Speedball field and the woodsball field is pretty good. The refs are very friendly....

slade
06-11-2004, 12:23 PM
i think my parents are dragging me to some sort of graduation... otherwise i would. i didnt like fox four that much, but i went over the winter when there was snow on the ground. have you looked at friendly fire? ive gone there a couple of times and it was awesome. http://www.friendlyfirepaintball.com

btw, if you do go to fox four, theres a newb field (i think its for private games or something) thats near the staging area thats composed of all wooden spools... so yell out to the players "hes behind the wooden spool!! get him!"

sharpshooter1286
06-11-2004, 12:27 PM
lol i dont even have a gun, but if i did i would be on my way up there.

jdev
06-11-2004, 12:34 PM
plfft,

come down to camp paintball (in kingston) on sunday. Camp is byop, and, well.. I will be there. me and my team, we've got practice.. :D

rkjunior303
06-11-2004, 01:29 PM
camp ? hmm.. i'm alot closer to Kingston than Upton. .Maybe i'll think about that instead.. Do they have a website?

Remington
06-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Sure do - Camp Paintball (http://www.camppaintball.com)

I'll be there as well. Camp is an awesome field (doesn't have Sup'Air but they're working on it, landlord is kind of an jerk)! Hope to see you there! :D

TheTramp
06-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Wes was worried you guys had defected to Cape Cod. :nono: ;)

rkjunior303
06-11-2004, 01:49 PM
maybe i'll swing bye then.. Look for a kid in a red dye jersey, a red Flex and an omen playing like complete crap :) (out of practice -- been over a year except for last week)

Pyrate Jim
06-11-2004, 08:14 PM
I've been to them all, and I'd put friendly Fire at #3, Fox4 would be second because they run some really great scenarios, but for overall walk-on play Camp would be #1.

Riot[Z-Grip]
06-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Wes was worried you guys had defected to Cape Cod. :nono: ;)

Nah.. Financial issues due to a couple closely-scheduled tournies, gradiations, etc. so we haven't played much in the past month, but starting Sunday we should be back quite a bit. (Twice in June at least as a team, a few of us should be there for rec on additional days. Camp is the best local Rec field.)

-Riot

paintballrulzs
06-11-2004, 09:57 PM
I would go but I am going to canobie paintball on sunday. Its only 10 entry and is BYOP so can't pass that up. Plus i work tomorrow morning :(

and for good measure :dance:

Remington
06-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Its only 10 entry and is BYOP so can't pass that up.

So is Camp. ;) But you're probably closer to Canobie anyway, being in NH and all. :D

dwab3000
06-12-2004, 04:11 PM
come down to strategy plus.....i just got put on that team....pretty good

rkjunior303
06-12-2004, 05:04 PM
So is Camp. ;) But you're probably closer to Canobie anyway, being in NH and all. :D

maybe i'll come down tomorrow then.. What time are you guys going to be down there @ Camp? I'm in Easton so it's relatively close. I still have about 3/4 of a case left of Midevil from today (some light gun problems cut my day short) so maybe I'll head down -- it'll make for a pretty cheap day...

What do you guys play? Recball or on a Airball field? I've never been down there. I'm so out of practice but I would love to come down and get owned for a few games -- it'll be good practice.