PDA

View Full Version : Flatline Question

AGDlover
06-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Hey AO,
OK i got my 45/3k flatline a week ago today, the day after i get it (the AO-IL V day) i air it up and try and get the out put settled down to 800-850 psi(mainly because my gun was tuned to that preasure) so i try ajusting it and it will not get off of 1000-1200 out put. Whats wrong???? Also i had a problem with the air venting out the front every coupple of min that i didn't shoot. whats wrong with my tank???? AGD jon told me to send it in but honestly wouldn't have the amount of $$ to have it fixed. any help is really needed!

*edit* also when i was shooting i couldn't shoot constanly without a chuff so it would go "*shoot chuff shoot chuff chuff hiiisssssssss click chuff*"

Mindflux
06-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Hey AO,
OK i got my 45/3k flatline a week ago today, the day after i get it (the AO-IL V day) i air it up and try and get the out put settled down to 800-850 psi(mainly because my gun was tuned to that preasure) so i try ajusting it and it will not get off of 1000-1200 out put. Whats wrong???? Also i had a problem with the air venting out the front every coupple of min that i didn't shoot. whats wrong with my tank???? AGD jon told me to send it in but honestly wouldn't have the amount of $$ to have it fixed. any help is really needed!

*edit* also when i was shooting i couldn't shoot constanly without a chuff so it would go "*shoot chuff shoot chuff chuff hiiisssssssss click chuff*"

If you are venting out the frotn of the flatline turn the PSI down, also when you go from high psi to lower you need to shoot your marker every 1/4-1/2 turn or so to bring the needle back down (otherwise the reg is still holding 1200psi back from the initial setting).

that's what i can think of.

AGDlover
06-11-2004, 02:54 PM
ok what bout the chuffing and the venting AGD jon told me to replace the reg seat but since i'll get that later i thought there might have been dirt on it so i cleaned it off

ok i'll test it all out next week when i go ballin

lamby
06-12-2004, 04:26 AM
mine was doing that too when the reg seat failed ( I have a 4500 though and uses a different seat)

The other thing that caused me problems with my flatline was when I first bought it its recharge rate went to garbage after the first week or so. I took it apart and there were metal shavings everywhere. I cleaned and greased it and it worked fine until the reg seats started to fail.

The reg seats are cheap. buy some spares too while you are at it.

Good luck, I LOVE mt flatline and I hope you get to love your too. It is a great tank/reg

AGDlover
06-12-2004, 02:30 PM
ok thanks Lamby i ordered a hole new parts kit so i may check out any other o rings that may need to be replaced

AGDlover
06-20-2004, 12:57 PM
ok i went to go play the other day and my tank was worse. i had a 4x citified tech try and work on it for 2hours then he called in his bud JJ who i think useto work at AGD try and fix it and from what the tech guys told me the piston was completely craped out so there sending it to AGD to have it completely rebuilt.