PDA

View Full Version : Small-bore barrels

aNtHrAx323
10-11-2001, 07:22 PM
I'm sorry for asking this (please don't flame!), but what's the best SMALL-bore barrel you guys know of? Please, don't suggest sets, as I don't have that kind of money to spend. Thanks!

pharcyde
10-11-2001, 08:04 PM
i really like them lapco autospirits

boggerman
10-12-2001, 12:31 AM
J&J ceramic, easy on the wallet and shoots really well with small bore paint(mine does anyway). I only paid $30 for it brand new.

aNtHrAx323
10-12-2001, 06:24 AM
I have a J&J Ceramic (12"), and Marbs roll right through it. Same with the Autospirit (yes, it was an Autospirit, not a BigShot) at a local shop.

Temo Vryce
10-12-2001, 06:58 AM
I think just about everyone is going be suggesting a different a different barrel. Personally I suggest an Armason stealth, but that's me. The best thing you can do is talk to your field owner. Find out what he has in stock. If he has a couple of old small bore barrels, ask him nicely if you can try a couple out for a couple of games. J&J is a good line, CP is another good line, Dye Boomsticks are a medium bore size so you might not want one of those. A lot of people I play with use the Armason barrel and we love them but it's all personal choice. Good luck in find a barrel you like. I hope this helps you out.