PDA

View Full Version : drilling for warp

durtysoufcraka
06-11-2004, 04:14 PM
i know the AGD thing says that you should use a dremel to put a hole in your hopper for a warp hose...if i found a drill bit taht was big enough to put a hole for my warp hose in it would this work? why or why not. help please. i mean if i filed the hole so it wasnt all scratchyso as to break paint. would this work. thank you
-durty

Bad_Dog
06-11-2004, 04:35 PM
any form of getting that hole in that revvy will work...

whether its using a high intensity space lazer or a well placed artillary round... It'll work.

They just propose the use of a dremel because thats whats easiest for most people... I personally used a hole saw and a power drill... makes the hole nice and round, which is something that I cant do with a dremel...

Big_Chops
06-11-2004, 04:38 PM
i recommend melting the hopper. this way water will not get into in and reck the paint, and it can be very difficult dealing with the hose going through in some cases. jsut heat the hopper over your burner on teh stove and press a barrel into the side until you feel its good enough. o yea keep the hopper together otherwise the shell can become missformed and will not fit back together. peace

AGDlover
06-11-2004, 06:20 PM
y when i had my old rico 2k i tryed melting it but actualy i melted a small hole in it

ojhspyro89
06-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Im with bad dog, i suck with a dremel, just go buy a whole saw, and hopefully u have a drill.........dont u?