PDA

View Full Version : worst...summer...ever

tard
06-11-2004, 07:51 PM
So me and my friends like to jump off this thing, its pretty tall and stuff(bad idea i know now.) Well so I jump off and dont land right and get a compound fracture(bone is sticking through skin) above my ankle. So now i get to spend my whole summer in some sort of cast....arrrgh this blows. A whole summer without paintball... Sorry kind of pointless thread just need to let my anger out. So anyone else ever have to spend a whole summer like this? if so what did you do? so far i guess im just gonna be playing video games/watching tv which isnt so bad i guess but i like to do physical activity too. I want to put some rims on my wheelchair and a motor that would be :cool:

Oh and just for fun if you are reading this post the worst injury you've had if you feel like it. This is mine since its the first time ive broken something.

Bad_Dog
06-11-2004, 08:48 PM
when I was 13 I decided to stick my thumb into a band saw!

and last September I threw a bunch of junk into the fire pit (bullets, arisol cans, fireworks, 12 grams) and something blew up and cut my face open! its a sweet scar but I always hit it with the razor shaving...

Brak
06-11-2004, 09:01 PM
convince your parents to buy you a ridiculous amount of videogames

WickeDKlowN
06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
I jumped out of a tree house when I was little. No clue why, but I sprained my ankle pretty bad.

penguinpunk555
06-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Pitty from the ladies. Oh yea.

That sucks dude. Get well soon.

taylor492
06-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Over here in AZ theres a lake with a bunch of cliffs that everybody jumps off into the lake.

I did it too a couple times 4-5 years ago, but now, every summer, theres always a couple people that die. Needless to say I've quit doing it.

FreakBaller12
06-12-2004, 07:58 AM
Over here in AZ theres a lake with a bunch of cliffs that everybody jumps off into the lake.

I did it too a couple times 4-5 years ago, but now, every summer, theres always a couple people that die. Needless to say I've quit doing it.

same here, we jump into a river tho, nobody's ever died, but i got a couple scarss from hitting the bottom when it was too shallow

tard now you got more time for dpb!!
Is it complete summer, or just the majoirty?

Cheeseball24
06-12-2004, 09:04 AM
one time i jumped through a glass coffee table and cut my foot open pretty bad, ended up with a huge piece of glass in my foot and had to get 12 or 14 stitches

tard
06-12-2004, 09:22 AM
whole summer probably...Yeah we were going to jump off a quary(sp?) right after i jumped off that thing but then we didnt of course.

PyRo
06-12-2004, 09:25 AM
He threw bullets in a fire... Good oen.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-12-2004, 11:19 AM
one time i jumped through a glass coffee table and cut my foot open pretty bad, ended up with a huge piece of glass in my foot and had to get 12 or 14 stitches

Care to explain how the hell you ended up jumping through a glass table?

countchocula54
06-12-2004, 11:25 AM
kind of a shatty way to do it...but when i was younger i jumped into the shallow end of a pool and cracked the growth plate in my right ankle...

the worste was when i was about 10 i went down a hill on my bike and hit the front brakes and flipped over the handle bars right into the street....i got 14 stitches in my head and a few scars on my hip and knees

Altimas
06-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Well we dont get much Snow or anything down here in Alabama but when we do EVERYTHING shuts down for some reason...well it comes a doozy of an Ice storm One time and I have the most wicked Driveway for Sledding... So we are all out there Sledding and I get on the Sled head first and go flying down the hill....I go down my Driveway.....Across the Main Road....Down the Driveway Across the street and I start heading into the woods I look up and there is an Uprooted tree right in front of me... Well it knocked me unconcious for a few mins and when I woke up I had a splitting headache.... Walked back up to the house get to the door and its locked. I was like crap...so I knock on the door it opens and my Mom fainted.. Come to find out a Stick went Through my lip ( No really I had a hole in it...I was whistling through it on the way to the hospital) and my teeth were all loose.) An Inch higher and I would have died. I got 36 Stictches in my mouth abd I broke my nose in 3 places and couldnt breathe out of it for 3 years.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-12-2004, 11:50 AM
I was sledding down a hill once and I went full speed into a telephone pole on my saucer. I had a bad headache and I lost a tooth but it was pretty cool. :tard:

Cheeseball24
06-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Care to explain how the hell you ended up jumping through a glass table?

ok well i was about 2 or 3 right. So my sister's like lets play shark. Shark being a game where you put all the furniture around the room and go back and forth on top of it, because if you touch the floor the shark eats you. Anyways, i jump on the glass coffee table one time around and it creaks a bit, so my sister goes "hey you better not jump on that too hard anymore." Of course me being a 3 year old, im gonna do the exact opposite of what my sister says right? So the next time around i jump extra hard on the table, smash right thru it, glass everywhere (including big pieces stuck in me). On top of that my mom was in the shower at the time so my sister had to run and get her and she drove me to the hospital.

So the way I see it the whole incident was entirely my sisters fault!

eg0_Slayer
06-12-2004, 08:49 PM
I've had alot of injuries, but the worst would probably have to be when I was racing my bike, i hit the first jump a little sketchy, then I hit a kid's back tire, midair. hit bike went sideways, i kinda tried to throw mine, but it didnt work. so I land on his bike, my right leg twists around and i fracture my femur on impact. my knee hits a screw and my kneecap is shattered, but by then, my face hit the handlebars so hard that it knocked me out. and I broke both of those little bones on top of my thumbs. I was in a bed for months, had to relearn how to do everything. after that, i was in a wheelchair for a while. then crutches, then i had to walk with a cane. I'm doing ok now, except that I have a bloodclot in my head. and have to be very careful with everything i do. so, in conclusion. feel lucky. lol. and don't overcompensate for jumps.

splatattack33
06-12-2004, 10:23 PM
about 2 weeks ago it was the edn of lacrosse seasoni decide to be stupid ... well during gym earlier in the day i founda lawn chair in the locker room..I was astonished at such a find so i put it in my locker(big locker).. so after school comes and i try to slide down the hill a big hill didnt work ..put water on hill didnt work so i had a big audience by then i had to do something so i run jump on the lawn chair and it flipped and i flipped and smashed my head a couple times got knocke dout for a minute got a concussion then i go tot practice get hit in the head a few more times then.............. about a week later i get a a splitting headache i go to the doctors got post concussive headaches blahblah(i told him i fell in the shower)rofl

..........not my worst thing but it hurst to this day and i do this **** all the time jackass type **** ....me and my brother joust .....another story another time

atm743
06-12-2004, 10:30 PM
:rofl: hey you can play in a wheel chair!!! or jest jump around the feild!!

ramennoodles
06-12-2004, 11:06 PM
cheese, i did that too!!!! with my FACE! anyway, yeah no one says you can't play paintball, play back, you don't have to run much(off the break)

RetroEclipseMan
06-13-2004, 12:21 AM
man, that sucks you can't play paintball all summer. I'm at least lucky i can still walk. it'll be another 3 weeks before i can even play paintball thanks to the 3 pins i have in my left wrist thanks to an unlucky fall. at least i can still draw and use a computer but am mad i won't be able to play guitar for a month or so.

trevorjk
06-13-2004, 12:29 AM
i just searched this whoel thread for pics of a bone sticking out of skin! WHERE ARE THE BLODDY PICS! :mad:

RevBrown
06-13-2004, 01:23 AM
Way back when The Club car security system was first coming out..........

Some dude busts my nose behind a convienience store one night. After taking forever to get the bleeding stopped I am in the back of my friends mom's car playing with one of these club things. I have it stretched way out when my friend does something like "hey look at that". I turn to look forgetting that I am holding this thing and it flys back and slams me in the nose. Not more than two or three hours away from a freshly broken nose. Oh and his mom is then screaming at me about bleeding on her interior.

tard
06-13-2004, 10:34 AM
i just searched this whoel thread for pics of a bone sticking out of skin! WHERE ARE THE BLODDY PICS! :mad:

Well actually when i was laying on the ground waiting for the ambulance to come i looked back and told my friend to get a pic but he wouldn't do it. :mad:

CaptaiN_JacK
06-13-2004, 11:22 AM
In December, I was driving and a guy ran a stop sign at 45 mph with a quarter ton pickup and t-boned my drivers side (dry pavement). After a week of urget care, I was let out on my birthday with a tube sticking out of my lung draining blood and a broken collarbone. time to sue. hardcore.

Cheeseball24
06-13-2004, 02:13 PM
cheese, i did that too!!!! with my FACE! anyway, yeah no one says you can't play paintball, play back, you don't have to run much(off the break)

nice! :hail: :hail:

Target Practice
06-13-2004, 05:40 PM
One time, I was baking cookies, and I burned the top of my hand on the rack trying to get the damned things out of the oven. It hurt for a while. :tard:

trevorjk
06-13-2004, 05:45 PM
i still have a scar under neath my right elbow because i accidently hit the pizza pan when i put it in the sink and i forgot to take my arm off... this is right before i turned the water on to cool thepizza pan off :(

coolcatpete
06-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Well I will just say this I am very good at getting broken, so I have almost lost all of my senses and I recently got hit by a car.
Pete

BobTheCow
06-13-2004, 08:10 PM
I once (accidentally, you tools) burnt a perfect circle into my cheek with the cigarette lighter of my friend's car... who knew burning flesh could smell so bad?

impostal22
06-13-2004, 10:27 PM
when i was like..5 i was running around my house, slid on my carpet, and my foot ran into the corner of a set of shelves. the skin of my little toe ripped off completely in one spot.......needless to say it hurt...