PDA

View Full Version : Whats this?! MACROLINE!?

-=Squid=-
06-11-2004, 08:23 PM
YES!

I just thought I would let everybody know, in under two weeks I will be taking orders for macroline, still the same low price and the quality I am assuring of course.

Not much more to say... all the details will be posted in the dealers forum as well.

I will initially only carry a few things, but after about a week I will have a large stock of about every type of hose barb a paintballer will ever need, elbows, fittings, and macroline. As well as other tubing used in paintball. Prices will all be extremely low like I promised.

Not looking to score sales here, or anything like that, just letting everybody know that I apologize for the huge wait, and its finally time.

Oh, if by chance you need a specific sized hose barb (nylon or polyurethane only please) or fitting pm me. I will see what I can do. I am also undergoing a name change, rather than Impact Tubing I think I have decided we shall be Impact Plastics. Better ring to it, and more fitting to my products.

-Nick

P.S. To those promised samples, PM me or AIM me. I know who you are and you know who you are, so dont even attempt to fool me ;)

smilestyler
06-11-2004, 09:54 PM
I am also undergoing a name change, rather than Impact Tubing I think I have decided we shall be Impact Plastics. Better ring to it, and more fitting to my products.

FYI I deal with a company called 'Impact Acrylic' I doubt anyone in paintball would get the two mixed up, but if your starting an actual business, you may want to investigate, and register a name. Just a heads up. :)

-=Squid=-
06-11-2004, 10:00 PM
FYI I deal with a company called 'Impact Acrylic' I doubt anyone in paintball would get the two mixed up, but if your starting an actual business, you may want to investigate, and register a name. Just a heads up. :)
My team name is impact. May be undergoing a slight change, but whatever we choose to do my company name will directly reflect that of my team name.

GT
06-11-2004, 10:06 PM
clear macro?

-=Squid=-
06-11-2004, 10:07 PM
clear macro?
Natural - Kinda a creamy white/clear. You saw it on my viking in those spring stingpictures.

Nylon 11 can only be made in black and natural, so that will be the only colors available at this time.

68Classic
06-12-2004, 11:38 AM
PM Sent

GT
06-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Natural - Kinda a creamy white/clear.

hmmmm..... :wow:

-=Squid=-
06-12-2004, 12:21 PM
hmmmm..... :wow:Ya... dont take that the wrong way ;)

It looks good though. I will have professional pictures of it.