PDA

View Full Version : just an thought

elpimpo
06-11-2004, 08:30 PM
it seems a lot of the times that i read post people always say that they like playing with just friends because they never cheat. well i dont know about you guys but i cheat like a mo fo when i play my friends. maybe its not millisious (sp?) but its fun as hell. i will always tell them after and they always get a kick out of it. i dont know, i was just wondering if anyone else does this or thinks that a lot of cheating goes on btw friends

-=Squid=-
06-11-2004, 08:31 PM
it seems a lot of the times that i read post people always say that they like playing with just friends because they never cheat. well i dont know about you guys but i cheat like a mo fo when i play my friends. maybe its not millisious (sp?) but its fun as hell. i will always tell them after and they always get a kick out of it. i dont know, i was just wondering if anyone else does this or thinks that a lot of cheating goes on btw friends
Short and to the point: No. I dont cheat period, but I dont lose all the time either. Gasp. You dont have to cheat to win?

EDIT: Dont take that the wrong way; I understand its all in good fun for you guys, so no big deal. Just saying I dont.

penguinpunk555
06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Somtimes.

JimmyBeam
06-11-2004, 09:07 PM
with friends....sure if nothing was said before hand. when i play with friends it usually turns out to be more of a practice, and ya cheating is cool, because the shootout with your best friend lasts longer.
most of my friends and myself we are cool with just calling out the hits but staying in. but when its a actual game, sure play by the rules tho

JrnyFan1985
06-11-2004, 09:09 PM
practice breeds habit. you should never cheat just run the game back really quick. that way you never cheat and you get some more practice.

TheDoveDecends
06-11-2004, 09:19 PM
i dont cheat. and i see no reason to.. end of story

coolcatpete
06-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Say you are at the YMCA playing some b-ball with friends (not organized in any way). Your other tema is winning so you double dribble or foul or something just to make it fair. This happens in every sport and if we are saying paintball is a sport why can't we have a little fun cheating with our friends, most of the time they wont care.
Pete

RtDaNiMaL
06-11-2004, 10:26 PM
ya but why? it just gets you into bad habbits... if you wann (if you're wipping) then just play iron man, play till u cant take the pain. Ya no wut i mean?

Danimal

Z-man
06-11-2004, 10:37 PM
I play with friends (my AO buds) EXPLICITLY because I like that no one cheats. I admitt that I have cheated in paintbaoll, I have weakend and wiped before. BUT NO NOW, NOT NEVER will I spoil the fun for the rest of AO by cheating. What am I going to win? Respect? Ha! I wouldn't last 5 minutes before I was executed by the group.

elpimpo
06-12-2004, 01:04 PM
ya but why? it just gets you into bad habbits... if you wann (if you're wipping) then just play iron man, play till u cant take the pain. Ya no wut i mean?

Danimal

that game doesnt work to well cause everyone always runs out of paint. and bunkering hurts in thta game

RtDaNiMaL
06-12-2004, 05:56 PM
ya, that is why you carry pods, and if you cant take a couple of shots, leave. And you can first bunker the guy/gal so they dont bunker you. Like Z-Man, we playd that and he took over 130 shots. no joke!!!

Rather
06-12-2004, 06:04 PM
I lack the mental capacity to cheat. :argh:

Thermus
06-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Ahhh, whatever. When I played with my friends we would never cheat. Just more fun to play when the rules are followed. We play airsoft, where it would be easy as hell to cheat, and we always call oursleves out.

usmc8892
06-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Never have never will. No point playing otherwise.

JimmyBeam
06-12-2004, 09:50 PM
played today, and all i gotta say is, if your gonna whipe dont sit there and whipe in front of me and let me watch you do it 3 times in a row. seriously, i had this dude pinned down in a awkward position, i had a clear shot of his leg. he kept whiping, so i ran around behind him and bunkered him good. he wanted to fight me for it....keke good times :headbang:

WenULiVeUdiE
06-12-2004, 09:54 PM
I can just barely understand cheating to get into the semi's or something in a tourney, but not in rec ball. There's no point in it and I hat e when my friends do it. All they do is camp behind a bunker and make holes in them and shoot thru the fresh holes. Then after 5 minutes of trying to get one thru they hole, I get them but they wipe! Such a waste or paint and time. Oh well, there's always bonus ballin.

NJPaint
06-12-2004, 10:24 PM
The reasoning behind the statement ``I play with friends because they don:t cheat`` is that there is no reason to cheat your friends because there is no money involved and a lot of the fun comes from everyone playing honest. If you derive pleasure from cheating your friends and they enjoy doing it back, who cares as long as everyone is having a good time. Its just that most of us ;) like to have guys be honest about being hit.

behemoth
06-12-2004, 10:49 PM
I dont cheat, but all the kids around here wipe, it pisses me off to no extent, Thats why i like fields, even though theyre more expensive, and the ref's can be dickheads, those pricks cant wipe... :mad:

Halliday
06-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Sometimes when I'm Reffing a group like a Bachelor party, and it's just them, I tell them "Go ahead and cheat." It's just buds out to have a good time and shoot each other. As long as nobody gets hurt and they are paying the bill, they can blast and wipe all day.

elpimpo
06-12-2004, 11:49 PM
dudes i dont see it as cheatin i guess. i meanits not to be all serious. its fun.

its great to see the look on your buddies face when they go " hey man i could have sworn i hit you" then you say "oh you did"

you know its going to happen to you back but who really cares. when you play with your friends all you guys want to do is shoot each other