rogue rail
rogue neck
halo
y-grip
endo cradle
70/45 worgas and dye cover
kila magnetic detents-thanks to kilakid

ALL BRAND NEW!!! muahahaha

and not done yet to be finished soon with 90* vert frame if somone gets it out soon ;) ;)
:shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Chronobreak
06-11-2004, 09:12 PM
sorry i gota bit excited so what do u guys think so far? btw im thinking black anno

JrnyFan1985
nice karta body and valve. Do you really like the tank like that though? is it really comfortable.

coolcatpete
That is so sweet looking.
Pete

FreakBaller12
06-11-2004, 09:13 PM
black with red accents!!!

JimmyBeam
06-11-2004, 09:14 PM
does that make alot of diference...having the tank rest against your shoulder like that?

JimmyBeam
06-11-2004, 09:15 PM
....and. i know i dont chop with an egg. so how do you do with the halo

+1

Chronobreak
06-11-2004, 09:15 PM
nice karta body and valve. Do you really like the tank like that though? is it really comfortable.

well the airline is kinda in the way as u can see il be changing and re routing that when i get my foregrip in but il be playing with it tomm for the first time I CANT WAIT!! i feel like a newb all over again and thanks to everyone who made all the nifty things i have, ie ,apbolts,rogue,wolf,doc,few ao'ers thanks to everyone

JrnyFan1985
06-11-2004, 09:20 PM
well the airline is kinda in the way as u can see il be changing and re routing that when i get my foregrip in but il be playing with it tomm for the first time I CANT WAIT!! i feel like a newb all over again and thanks to everyone who made all the nifty things i have, ie ,apbolts,rogue,wolf,doc,few ao'ers thanks to everyone
haha nice.

coolcatpete
06-11-2004, 09:20 PM
talk to BourneKiller about anos. That is where my cocker is presently.
Pete

Flow_Tech
06-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Very Nice Scott,i cannot wait for you to get some ano on that beast,im sure Joe will hook you up with that though. :clap:

1ofkind
06-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Uhh, that gun is to disturbeing... Its like a work of art, I think it could get 1st place , heh it looks like a pretty good sculpter! :cheers:

Rather
06-11-2004, 09:52 PM
CURSES! :cry:

Should never have made this darn sig of mine cause now everyone is (wanting) to make their look like that. :cry: :cry: :cry: *(insert sarcasm here BTW)*

Very nice gun other than my jealousy. :p :) http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Chronobreak
06-11-2004, 09:56 PM
CURSES! :cry:

Should never have made this darn sig of mine cause now everyone is (wanting) to make their look like that. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Very nice gun other than my jealousy. :p :) http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

rather although ur photoshop creation is cool tis not real...and btw i still dont like q-loaders warps on the way ;) and also had my endo before u ahd that sig i ahd to send it back to apbolts cause beleive it or not they FORGOT to drill the holes....lol :tard:

Rather
06-11-2004, 10:09 PM
rather although ur photoshop creation is cool tis not real...and btw i still dont like q-loaders warps on the way ;) and also had my endo before u ahd that sig i ahd to send it back to apbolts cause beleive it or not they FORGOT to drill the holes....lol :tard:

WEll of coruse its not real...... yet. ;)

What i meant by what i said is i got lots of people asking me about the drop since i put up the pic and it has annoyed me to no ends. :tard: Thats the part i meant about people wanting their mags looling like it. (nottice i didn't say my mag... that would mean i already had it and sicne im a poor Highschooler... :( )

By the time i can ever get a q. then they'll either be long gone as a fad or actually made so that there are no more quarks in it...

Lol your the one that they forgot to do the holes for? Well glad to see it got worked out and again, awesome mag. :hail:

That is not what i am trying to do bub. I am stating the fact that i got bugged about it on occasions. But oyu are right in this case i suppose. I am drawing too much attention to it. =\
VVVVVvv

RtDaNiMaL
06-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Rather, not to be mean, but did u think everyone wants you're sig because you are attrcating attention to it.....

"Hey, everyone wants my sig"

Flow_Tech
06-11-2004, 10:54 PM
oh,and scott,ive also got a gas thru you can have if you want it,its the polished KAPP style..

Chronobreak
06-12-2004, 08:32 AM
up for others...il let you all know how she perfroms today :D

lord1234
06-12-2004, 08:38 AM
endo cradles are the hotness...i have the first production cradle ever.

Cryer
06-12-2004, 09:12 AM
what colors are you planning on?

Red > black fade?;)

penguinpunk555
06-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Nice,

Black with red accents.

Thermus
06-12-2004, 01:10 PM
You need a foregirp, it looks like its missing somehting.

Chronobreak
06-12-2004, 03:56 PM
i ahve one of docs 15* asa double tapped ;) just not shown b/c im gonna go play and didnt have a foregrip so i ddint wanna leave a 15* foregrip nubbin and i played with it today had to set lvlX and work valve in abit by the second game this thing was shooting dartsat around 292.. :p steady no breaks after the first game....think i had some residual oil...the kila detents also worked great :D nearly everyone commented on my mag at the field and of course i recommended them all to ao, whitewolf, roge,nicad etc...i had several people also tell me that i was shooting crazy fast and i had this thing sweetspotting so easy...well anyways IT ROCKS!!! :headbang: :dance: :cheers: :bounce: :shooting: :rofl:

--edit i think someone asked about the halo....it worked great i had some crappy paint but ti was FREE!!! ;) woprked fine although tehre was one pre broke ball or more...got some crap in teh ahlo..made me nervous but all is well

RtDaNiMaL
06-12-2004, 06:06 PM
hey, i was looking at that pic again...
if ur not going to get a gas through grip, maby you could have some one reverse the valve, so that your line doesn't get in the way of shooting, just a thought. :confused:

1ofkind
06-12-2004, 06:14 PM
I dunno, I cant see myself playing with a gun in the shape of a S. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Chronobreak
06-13-2004, 09:05 AM
I dunno, I cant see myself playing with a gun in the shape of a S. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i can i just looked in teh mirror ;)

up for others

Bolter
06-13-2004, 10:05 AM
having the bottle like that is suprisingly comfortable! It takes a game or two to get used to, but it does offer a different but comfortable feel! If you have an angled drop forward, turn it round and you'll get a similar effect.

WARPED1
06-13-2004, 11:37 AM
hey, i was looking at that pic again...
if ur not going to get a gas through grip, maby you could have some one reverse the valve, so that your line doesn't get in the way of shooting, just a thought. :confused:
I do believe he said he was getting a gas through.............

Chronobreak
06-16-2004, 04:42 PM
il up this one mroe time.....

gc82000
06-16-2004, 10:25 PM
what do you want an annonob for it looks so good now. i can just see myself going :shooting: .

:rofl: