PDA

View Full Version : even if it cant be used to its fullest??

tranzformer
06-12-2004, 01:20 AM
i tried doing a search on this but couldnt find anything. just wondering what you guys would say about getting an electronic marker. I know it has the latest technology and all, but if u cant use the auto mode or the bust mode is it really worth it?? whenever would u be able to fully use its capabilities?? (like a Piranha or Spyder E99)

ZapTheMad
06-12-2004, 01:53 AM
I like the short pull of an electro trigger. Don't really have any use for the other features except for maybe a shot counter and game timer in the LCD versions.

Z-man
06-12-2004, 02:38 AM
What it really gives you is the ability to shoot faster with less effort. Reliability aside, while you can shoot very quickly with a mechanical trigger, your fingers do tire and you have to stop after a time. An electronic trigger takes MUCH less work to pull and thus is easier to rip on.

teufelhunden
06-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Just as Z-Man said. It makes shooting faster far easier. Not only can you pick one up and rip on it as soon as you take it out of the box, it doesn't have the inherent problems of nicer mechs, such as short stroking.

In short, it allows for anybody to reach high ROFs.

elpimpo
06-12-2004, 03:43 PM
the point of full auto and burst modes is to shoot faster with less effort right. well thats what electro gives you, and since everything but semi is illegal (tourney playa here) then this is the best way to go.