PDA

View Full Version : Mechanical Triggers?

Deathshadow9k
06-12-2004, 03:42 AM
I am trying to find a new trigger frame for my 68 automag classic. I do not want to get an electronic trigger....just because. I already know about the trigger coming from deadlywind and the intelliframe. The problem is i want to find just a plain mechanical trigger that will fit and has a 2-finger trigger on it. I already searched dyeprecision.com but they only sell the single trigger frame. If you know a site that is selling 2-finger dye 45 frames for an automag (assuming they exist) plz post a site that may have them in stock.

ZapTheMad
06-12-2004, 03:46 AM
I see all ifferent brands on ebay all the time. You just gotta look around.

Z-man
06-12-2004, 04:56 AM
Well I am a bit confused. The Intelliframe and Y-Grip are both purely mechanical triggers for the 68Mag and RT series AGD markers. Any electrical wiring that you may read about them is stuff that you would install yourself. They are simple mechanical triggers.

The other common 2 finger trigger frame out there is the Benchmark trigger frame.

Is there something more/different than you are looking for than those listed above do?

the electrician
06-12-2004, 08:34 AM
sounds like you need to take his advice and look on e-bay or perhaps the bst forums and find a used one.

you could save money and go with a double trigger on your stock frame, and make a new trigger guard for it. I think I have a good one laying around here still.. somewhere.

then you could save most all of your pennys for the hAir triger or whatever.

warbeak2099
06-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Wait, what's wrong with the intelli? You said you wanted a .45 style double trigger frame. The intelli is probably the best .45 style frame available for a mag.

Deathshadow9k
06-13-2004, 02:22 AM
its not the fact that i dont like the intelliframe, its that i wanna see whats out there before i shell out the $ for a frame

warbeak2099
06-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Oh, well there's:

Benchmark
Powerlite Gripstyx
DYE
Proline
KAPP
32*

They all make/made frames for mags. You could search around for those new or used.