PDA

View Full Version : Now that's what I call a food fight!

1stdeadeye
06-12-2004, 08:23 AM
This is a food fight! Over 300 participants! The police had to be called in to break it up! Arrests!

Impressive! (http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/06/12/food.fight/index.html)

:shooting: :dance:

FreakBaller12
06-12-2004, 09:21 AM
wow i can't even begin to state my jealousy.
Last year in 8th grade, my last year in MS. We tried starting one, never happened. I got sent to the disciplaniarns and somebody ratted on me and said i was the one who was planning it, needless to say, if it had happened, i would have been suspended and missed graduation. That school was majorly :cuss: up. I got a week of lunch detention for smiling. Me and my friends owned the teachers though.

can you say, best senior prank evar? 3 years...our freshman prank, rotten milk, stunk up 2 of the 3 main hallways.

bleachit
06-12-2004, 10:02 AM
that article is worthless without pics.

-=Squid=-
06-12-2004, 10:37 AM
that article is worthless without pics.My sentiments exactly.

Altimas
06-12-2004, 11:54 AM
hehehe for Our Senior prank we broke into the school and Unbolted EVERY FRIGGIN Seat in the Auditorium the Night before the Graduation Exams. The Councilor got there Early and laid her stuff on the first row to start getting ready and it had the dominoe effect on like 30 rows of the auditorium seats.... it was awesome... Someone ratted us out and we got 9 weeks of alternative school... :hail:

paintbattler
06-12-2004, 10:30 PM
I hate food fights because you have to throw the food that you buy...unless you pick some squashed bannana that someone else threw off the floor.

Steelrat
06-12-2004, 11:51 PM
wow i can't even begin to state my jealousy.
Last year in 8th grade, my last year in MS. We tried starting one, never happened. I got sent to the disciplaniarns and somebody ratted on me and said i was the one who was planning it, needless to say, if it had happened, i would have been suspended and missed graduation. That school was majorly :cuss: up. I got a week of lunch detention for smiling. Me and my friends owned the teachers though.

can you say, best senior prank evar? 3 years...our freshman prank, rotten milk, stunk up 2 of the 3 main hallways.

Im glad to see that my tax dollars that go towards education are being wasted on cleaning up juvenile crap. Out here in California, I cant even get teachers to watch our kids before school starts to make sure none are abducted due to the budget issues. I would be perfectly happy seeing anyone guilty of crap like that being kicked out of school. Why is it okay to do stuff like that in school, whereas if you did it in any other public place it would be criminal vandalism?

trevorjk
06-13-2004, 12:19 AM
haha try having a huge food fight with about 500 students and roughly 10,000 bouncy balls needless to say for 10 minutes anyone and everyone was fair game ;)

oh and this happens every year at our school... except the buoncy balls :dance:

dwab3000
06-13-2004, 09:02 AM
i remember...i once threw food at this one chick.....no food fight started...i got a firm knee to the crotch...she and i were suspened for some time

and as for senoir pranks.....we got the channel that they braodcasted to us (you know the morning news stuff) and hijacked it.....ahhh we had so much fun

Muzikman
06-13-2004, 12:44 PM
In Jr high food fights were always the best, but it sucked having to go the rest of the day covered in food. We had no real Sr prank persay...my buddy did bring an inflatable person and blew it up during commensments. We also had ballons (ok, so they were not really baloons), and the amount of beer and drugs that got passed were amazing. Needless to say, they threatened us during commencments that no one would graduate if it didn't stop. My graduating class was ~425 and...last Thursday was 10 years that I have been out of HS...yippy...I'm getting old.

Pyrate Jim
06-13-2004, 01:08 PM
I wanna see that surveilance video.

penguinpunk555
06-13-2004, 02:10 PM
We Need Pics!

eg0_Slayer
06-14-2004, 03:27 AM
and as for senoir pranks.....we got the channel that they braodcasted to us (you know the morning news stuff) and hijacked it.....ahhh we had so much fun

my friend and I hjacked the school channel, except we broadcasted clips from the documentary 'bowling for columbine', and some other clips we got online, protesting the war and bush. well, for some reason, the school got very angry, and offered a $1000 dollar reward for info about it. needless to say, someone snitched.(still don't know who) they got the police involved, and they tried to get us for something like, virtual terrorism. some new thing they came up with under the patriot act. anyways, we ended up with a midemeanor charge of vandalism, and 2 weeks of in school suspension. fun times.

Hasty8
06-14-2004, 12:58 PM
The charges included breach of peace, assault and inciting a riot. All were released to their parents after promising to appear in juvenile court.

I wonder what weapons charges might have been like. "Deadly assault with a wet noodle" or "Endangering life with a hamburger patty".

I'm not sure if school food is quite as bad as I remeber it being way back when in HS but if it is I can certaily understand the use of it as ammo instead of ingesting it.

Jeez, how tightly wound up are we as a people if a large scale food fight ends up with time in juvy court. :cry:

skife
06-15-2004, 11:41 AM
how horriable is it that you can call hijacking a closed tv system with anti-war images terrorisum.

where is the terror there, if anything its anti-terror.

FreakBaller12
06-15-2004, 07:34 PM
yea my middle school food was amazingly good and you got a good portion. Now in high school it's crap, it doesn't fill you up, i dunno if they can call it food even...