PDA

View Full Version : May I ask?

RedBeard
06-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Hey All,
I was just wondering, does anyone know the status of blue ule bodies? I ordered an rt custom with a blue body among other things about 2 months ago (I know some people will say that I shouldn't have ordered direct from agd, but I didn't know that at the time). Now I'm a patient man as I have other guns that I can use in the mean time, but a little explination as to the reason of the delay would be nice from time to time. The last time I called to ask the status was about a month ago and was told that a batch of blue bodies were rejected because of annodizing issues and that with any luck they should have new ones in about a week. The only update I've seen since then really was that it was unknown as to how long it was going to take and not to call.
Would it be possible for Tom or another rep to possibly fill us in on what's going on so that I (and others in this situation if there are) may have an idea as to what the holdup is? If it's a private business matter for some reason I can understand that though.
I know I should probably just call and ask, but I don't want to bother the nice ladies who answer the phone with a question that has probably been asked a thousand times already. :)

Thanks