PDA

View Full Version : emag bolt destroying barrel nubies!

AkaEnder
10-11-2001, 09:22 PM
Hiyas,

Got to play for the first time with my emag. Im definately in love with the gun and warp feed system. No complaints.

My problem is that after about 300rnds of paint, the bolt nailed the nubbin in the barrel extremely hard destroying it. Np, I replaced it and was careful to put it as far forward as I could. Very next shot - "ping" that nubbin wire was chopped and went flying out the barrel.

The barrel is a freak if that makes any difference. Is there any way to adjust the bolt just a tiny tiny bit to stop this? Or whats the proper fix.
Other than this one issue, the gun is awesome.

-e

(I apologize if this has been answered before. My connection is crazy and the search feature keeps timing out on me)

Xzion
10-11-2001, 09:46 PM
Are you using the 'P' Style nubbins, or the 'V' style nubbins, if your using the 'P' style nubbins, which im presuming you are, replace them with V style nubbins, that should solve your problem.

AGD
10-11-2001, 10:03 PM
Plastic non folding nubbins should be here next week. Call the factory for some.

AGD

AkaEnder
10-11-2001, 10:44 PM
awesome, I'll grab some v nubies for this weekend, and order those plastic ones next week. Thanks for the heads up ;)