PDA

View Full Version : nitro duck X stream help

rifleman wi
06-12-2004, 04:48 PM
hi, i have a 90/4500 x stream and whenever i get the tank filled and put it on my gun (details in sig) it vents air out the back like its overpersurized.. i shoot it a few times and hold the trigger back and then its fine... this just seems to happen after i get it filled and only the first time i gas up the gun.... i was thinking the reg on the tank needs to be cleaned or something... anyone with experence with these tanks and regs wanna help me out.. i dont know hoy to take the reg off the tank either (yes i know to drain it first) and ND's webpage has nothing for maintinace for this either.. but any help would be greatly appreciated.. :)

warbeak2099
06-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Who is filling the tank? Is he/she certified to be doing this? If the tank seems to be overpressurized, maybe the person filling it is overcompressing it. Yikes, better find out whether this person knows what they're doing or not. Filling tanks (co2 or hpa) without being trained is pretty dangerous. You should also have your reg checked, it may have been damaged because of this person's possible error.

rifleman wi
06-12-2004, 07:32 PM
i get it filled at 2 of the local feilds and a scuba shop.. ive herd of someone else having the same problem as me.. never was answered tho.. the gauge reads around 4500 when filled.. maby a lil under.. anyone else know n e thing about these regs?

Cool fool!
06-12-2004, 09:53 PM
i wanna hear you do 22bps/cps!

rifleman wi
06-16-2004, 12:17 PM
up... someones gotta know