PDA

View Full Version : emag PROBLEMS!!!...? help me

durtysoufcraka
06-12-2004, 05:01 PM
i got my emag a while ago and had never used it...until today. and i am displeased. here have been my troubles:
1. my wap was broken but i found a way to re solder the battery wire to the circut board after much hardship and burning the HELL out of my hand. might be pics of this later. who knew soldering irons stayed so hot...oh right it was still plugged in...wow that hurt.

2. i got my tank filled earlier today to ~4300 psi...well the gauge reads ~2200 by the time i gass up2 hours later. WTF.

3. well once i gass up i try to shoot...nothing happens. well dammit i dint have the battery charged. i just bought radio shack part 273-1779 and adapter "M" earlier today so i can charge the battery to test if that was the problem. even though the led screen lit up. i'll try it.

4. i finally got a shot off on mech mode. then a second then a third...but that broke. my probs there were i forgot to check the insert on the freak. and it was far too small. also the warp doesnt feed w/o power from the gun...or to be more precise it doesnt feed w/o the intelli link idk why. maybe you could help me w/that.

5 after a few shots i heard a leak...NOOOO. all these problems felt fixable except a leak. well i took of my mask after putting the safety on and listened for the leak. not from the new hose...it was inside the valve. so im guessing its a power tube leak...i have spare o-rings. i only have lvl7 bolt and tube. so if you could help me knojw what to look for and what to maybe listen for and then how i can fix that leak. although it went away after i fired again. WTF? again.

6. the warp worked while i held the little white button. and shot well. but i cant hold that button the whole time. or can i. is there a way to make the warp feed if there is no intelli linkk. i unplugged the intelli cable but it still dint do nething.

in summary the questions i need answered:
-can the battery be so low as to not fire the marker but still light up the LED screen?
-can i make the warp work w/o the intelli cable if my betterys die in a game?
-what makes the warp know when a shot has been fired if no intelli cable is there?
-what should i do if my valve leaks?
*where should i listen
*what do i look for if the problem is o-rings?
*why did the leak go away after a shot?
*could the problem be lube?
-why does my tank suck?

thank you for any help you can provide. and thank you for listening to my problems.
-durty

hopefully i'll be on the field tomorrow...so hopefully. :( :confused: :rolleyes:
WORK EMAG!! :mad: :cry:

Thermus
06-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Before taking anything apart and messing with stuff, try oiling it to fix the leak.

durtysoufcraka
06-12-2004, 06:10 PM
then on to my next question. what qualifies as paintball oil. cant be any kind of mechanical oil can it?
-durty

JimmyBeam
06-12-2004, 06:21 PM
nope. petroleum based oils will mess up your orings.

durtysoufcraka
06-12-2004, 06:31 PM
are there any other oils that will work that werent meant specifically for paintbal? or will i ahve to wait for tomorrow to get a good lube with which to get my lube on...man...will it hurt nething to shoot if its not properly lubed tonight?
-durty

durtysoufcraka
06-12-2004, 07:04 PM
never mind that last post. unless you want to answer it. its not urgent what is urgent now is:

***URGENT***
my warp wont feed even when plugged into the newly recharged emag. i have a warp-emag intelli link but its not working. maybe i have it plugged into the wrong port. into which of the sockets on the board inside the grip frame do i plug the cable. i have it in the topmost one and aparently that isnt working. which do i plug it into. or what else could be the problem. plz. new problems
-durty

Adrenaline_Junkie
06-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Why dont you send it to one of the wonderful peopel at AGD or a tech somewhere in the forums. That would save you a lot of time.

jayloo
06-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Just stop everything. Head over to the tech forum and read the multitude of threads about emag and warp repair/maintenance.

You must either learn how to airsmith ur own stuff or find someone who can.

durtysoufcraka
06-12-2004, 09:12 PM
thank you, i think i have my things worked out. thank you for your help and i'll be out on the fields tomorrow. thank you. (im calm now)
-durty

AGDlover
06-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Just stop everything. Head over to the tech forum and read the multitude of threads about emag and warp repair/maintenance.

You must either learn how to airsmith ur own stuff or find someone who can.

^^lissen to this man he knows what hes talkin about. ok a good way to know whats going on with your gun is to....*drum roll*........READ YOU OWNERS MANUAL if your gun didn't come with one call AGD and ask for one. :D read it over and over and over again till you have it memorised. ofcorse i don't need mine anymore(lost it woops :p ) but the tech for has all the things you'd want to know about fixing you warp, just post you question and wate. now about you tank, what kind of tank do you have?

durtysoufcraka
06-12-2004, 10:17 PM
my tank is a 68/45 carleton technologies tank...that might be the problem. :( cuz idk if ne one knows what carleton technologies is...i dont. well if there is a leak it is very slow and all day air covers that problem. i'll get it rehydro'd soon. even though it was just february since my last.

also you said that i could call AGD and get a warp and an emag manual? would those 2 be for free...and yes my gu...marker was used and came w/o a manual as did my warp. thank you.
-durty

Beemer
06-13-2004, 04:13 AM
Go here to get the manuals you need

http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml