PDA

View Full Version : Hey Manny / RiceRocket !

RobAGD
10-12-2001, 12:33 AM
He Nice picture in the brand new Paintball Sports Int. The full color page on the coverage of the AC event.

Great shot of you running I am guessing WAY WAY up front because you have about a full 3 steps on every one else.

-Robert

PS - they should start calling it Diablo Sports Int.

RiceRocket
10-12-2001, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out this weekend. See you at Cup.

Toxic Dave
10-12-2001, 05:07 PM
Rob,

When teams do well they get coverage..Diablo sponsors alot of the teams doing well right now, heck they sponsor alot of teams in general, thus they get alot of logos in magazine pics. Thus the diablo sports int. appearance.

That's just my thinking..I could be wrong.

dave

RobAGD
10-13-2001, 11:36 PM
With I think the Sole exception of Aftershock you will not see any other team. You only see Diablo jerseys. I think what happened is these are all pics of the 3 GZ teams to be honest. But it's Jerrys magazine and he can do what he want. Hell my team is kinda sponcered by Diablo and I like shooting Imperial but really I didnt think the picture coverage did the event justice.

-Robert

Toxic Dave
10-14-2001, 08:26 PM
Rob,

Since none of the GZ teams wear Diablo jerseys in tournaments that's not the answer(GZB and GZG both wear JT, GZS wears DYE). I do agree that there are tons of Diablo jersey wearing maniacs in the new PBS. Diablo is doing a good job of putting their shirts on anybody's back that wants one for the most part, thus they are getting the results they want pix in mags.
Peace,

Dave/ GZS