PDA

View Full Version : getting screwed if you want

robb2269
06-13-2004, 12:43 PM
I just upgraded my mini-mag to x-valve with level 10, ult, ule body, intelli frame and dye ultra light barrel and my gun is by far the lightest in weight, lightest triger pull and as fast as any other and best of you can get a new rt ule for less than half of those top electric markers who keep calling hit from the other end of the field. This gun does not need to be electric with its accruate fast :shooting: this gun rocks no ball breaks and straight. If you need a gun that shoots any faster you my need to pactice. Great job AGD!!!!!

ramennoodles
06-13-2004, 01:49 PM
you can get a new rt ule for less than half of those top electric markers who keep calling hit from the other end of the field
:wow: no wonder they cost so much, the gun will call the player out....now that is service!
just kidding man, welcome to AO hope you enjoy your gun.

penguinpunk555
06-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Glad to see a happy customer. MAGS ARE THE SHIZZ!

Welcome to the cult have a great stay.

Whispers.... Don't drink the Koolaide. end whisper

TDonovan
06-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey, I just made some pink lemonade koolaid! It was pretty good!

Glad you like your new mag, I think I'm going to have to buy one as soon as AGD can get some black XVALVEs in stock. I just dont wanna order any other color than black, even if it cost the same...

Girl_With_the_Golden_Gun
06-13-2004, 02:56 PM
I just bought myself the ULE mag with all the fun upgrades as well, and it is an awesome gun. glad to see others of my kind out there. :)
p.s. my x-valve is black :D

AGD
06-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys AND gals!!

AGD

coolcatpete
06-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks guys AND gals!!

AGD
And that is why this fourm is awesome you buy a marker from AGD and the man Tom Kaye himself says thnks and have fun with it, stay at AO and have fun here we are far superior to other fourms.
Pete

The Spanish Inquisition
06-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Yeah. i have close to the same setup on my minimag now and I get tons of attention. All of the refs want to play with it and hold it all the time and all of the young kids keep comming up to me asking me what is "wrong" with my gun. Lots of fun.

rx2
06-13-2004, 08:06 PM
I just finished playing a day with my old Automag that I have had since 94 (upgraded with a level 10, and y-frame, mind you). I couldn't believe how well it has held up. Really, I just gassed it up and went at it, and the thing ripped. Other than some problems with knuckle balling (not the marker's fault), there really wasn't much more I could have asked for. Sure, it wasn't the fastest marker, but for a mech gun with a non-RT valve from designed well over ten years ago, it really was preforming exceptionally. I really, REALLY hope AGD can pull through, and come out with some more truely phenominal, and lasting designs. Things like this are why I have supported them for the past ten years.

usmc8892
06-14-2004, 12:00 AM
I bought my first 'Mag late last year, and it is awesome! I just bought an RT ULE PRO and can't wait til it gets here! What great markers! I can't believe I waited so long to get one!

JrnyFan1985
06-14-2004, 12:09 AM
however, it'll still be awesome when the DW trigger comes out.

minimag03
06-14-2004, 10:59 AM
This is also the friendlist forum you will ever find, there nice to even an idoit like me :tard: .

minimag03