PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Radio Shack

PAINTBALLA01
10-12-2001, 05:28 AM
Ok i went to Radio Shack mon. thinkingi was going to hook up intellifeed. well all the had were the nuts and bolts so i went ahead and bought those. they said come back thursday and they shoul have them. i called the thursday and they said they had 2 roller switches but no earphone extension cord. then i asked him when he would get some earphone extension cords in. he said he didn't know. i asked him if he could order me 1 he said we cant order things like that

AHH !!!! I WAS SOO MAD

SIGSays
10-12-2001, 06:43 AM
i was there last night and i got the lever switch and nut and screws........ but they had no headphone extension cord......... i was pissed, so i took regular headphones
and cut them up and use it...... it works but it's hella ugly so, i'm waiting for them to get them in......... they had white ones that were 8ft and a short on that had a volume control....... i was like what the hell

krafty
10-12-2001, 06:44 AM
You can pick up those earphone extension cords other places, ya know. ;) I think radio shack was selected as a parts source because you could get everything in one place (theoretically). Have you tried ordering the stuff over the web from radio shack's website?

shartley
10-12-2001, 06:48 AM
I thought it was like Federal Law that every Mall in the United States have a Radio Shack, and every town have at least one but preferably two or more. Why else would they have been one of the first stores to hound you for your damn telephone number? Hmmmm Big Brother!

You should not have to be limited to just that single store.
:D

Potatoboy
10-12-2001, 08:33 AM
When I went they didn't have a 3/32" to 3/32" male to male cord, so I just bought a 1/8" male to 1/8" male and cut the ends off and attached 3/32". Works like a charm and even looks professional.

Temo Vryce
10-12-2001, 02:15 PM
You could try you local stero store they should have the head phone cord you need.

SIGSays
10-12-2001, 02:35 PM
well i could only go to one store cuz i'm 15 and i can't drive yet......... and my dad was kind of busy