PDA

View Full Version : AO NorCal 6/13 after-action report

Steelrat
06-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Being the first person home (sick kids) I guess its my job to start the thread. There were a 15 or so AO Norcal folks at this meet, with a lot of extra people showing up with the various AO members.

I'm sure we will post the various war stories, but the highlight of the day, and Im sure the video will make the rounds, was Z-man hooking his RT directly up to a scuba tank with about 2500 psi in it, and putting a victory board halo on top. Despite some choppage, it will be hard to refute the mag's status as the absolute speed-king after seeing this video. The only limiting factor was the fact that the RT had the powerfeed, which is not the Halo's best friend. Z-man is supposed to try using a ULE'd X-valve mech mag in a little while, using paint that ISNT made in an almost third-world country, so that may turn out even better. But even with the RT, the ROF that thing was putting out defies imagination.

Yays and blahs (subject to later revision)

Yays:
-Generally held my own, which isnt always the case
-Running to the 50 repeatedly off the break and living!
-Watching the aforementioned Z-man event
-Viking running perfectly, as usual
-Finding out that various people were complaining that Z-man and I were shooting full-auto
-Great friends, great games
-Meeting new AO Norcal folks such as ZapTheMad and son, among others

Blahs:
-Missing the traditional Chevy's dinner
-Ref team that seemed to be ex-members of an SS Division, giving Zak crap about his gun AGAIN! (AGAIN, do it AGAIN! AGAIN!) Some people will always have problems with mags. I especially loved the part where Zak asked what ROF cap would be acceptable, and was told not to push his luck. Nice. ACHTUNG, NICHT SHIESSEN! GEHST DU AUF, SCHNELL!
-SCP's typical mass crowds. 32 people on a 10 man field doesnt do too well. At one point off the break, I got to my bunker, where I was joined by 5 other people, in a 2 man bunker. I just stood up and shot at people until getting hit. Lame.
-Getting to the 50 one game, and rocking it, until I was bunkered in the head. It was then that I figured out that my whole team had been shot out, and I had no clue.
-Aegis lounging around and not playing. Slacker!
-Blennidae's defective pager. BTW, I just sold my stock in intel...

All in all, a great day, though Im not too hip on going back to SCP til they add some more fields, or the refs to use them all at one time.

ramennoodles
06-13-2004, 08:53 PM
nice, i can't wait to see the vid!

Steelrat
06-13-2004, 09:07 PM
I already thought of something else. Another highlight was Cable getting a call, then telling us the US had won D-day. I then gave cable the great news that the British had won at Waterloo, but Aegis pointed out that he had some bad news about General Custer. It was classic.

Carbon
06-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Word! so steelrat, was there a lot of footage taken of ao day? how were ya guys treated other than getting called on insane ROF.

JrnyFan1985
06-13-2004, 09:20 PM
was this somewhere in norcal? where was this at?

ZAust
06-13-2004, 09:26 PM
well, i just got home. i had an AWESOME time, as usual. i am more tired than usual. maybe im getting soft in my old age. anywho... here are my yays and neighs.

yays
-the usual awesome ao*norcal experience. awesome comradery.
-guys putting up with all my requests to borrow stuff. thanks mike and brian/connor.
-finally playing with my emag and having it work! the battery died abouth half way through the day, but i played even better with it in mech mode.
-mmmmmmmm... chevys.
-ryan and i rocking the hyberball, hitting the 50 3 games in a row and dominating.
-watch zak put together the fastest paintball marker in history.
-meeting lots of new(to me) ao members.
-just an overall awesome time.
-buying a halo!

neighs
-the gestapo-like repression placed on zak by the head referee.
-some extreme over-crowding on the airball fields. 20 guys a side on a 5-man field? nuh uh.
-hell, thats all i can really think of.

well, that about sums it up. it is so cool having such and\ awesome group of guys to play with. i wouldnt enjoy paintball nearly as much if i never played with the norcal crew.

ZAust
06-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Word! so steelrat, was there a lot of footage taken of ao day? how were ya guys treated other than getting called on insane ROF.
mike and some other guys were taking pictures all day, and brian sat around in his loafers recording video in the morning.

was this somewhere in norcal? where was this at?
it was held at santa clara paintball in san jose. and i LOVE journey.

JrnyFan1985
06-13-2004, 09:32 PM
do you guys ever play at Extreme Paintball in Modesto? I would love to play with you guys and I hear that you guys do come out there every so often.

Blennidae
06-13-2004, 09:47 PM
-Blennidae's defective pager. BTW, I just sold my stock in intel...

The pager is a Motorola no "Intel inside". ;) I figured out how to reboot it and it started functioning correctly. Which basically describes what I do for a living...

And now that this AO day is over, when is the next one. I'd like to play this time. :D

RtDaNiMaL
06-13-2004, 09:57 PM
hey, that is cool thart you all had a great time. i think next one (he jumps to the gun)should be up here, sacramento, at this new field at the fair grounds, it even has grass.
well, i will find the site and we oughta check it out.

Dan

p.s. i was at the flea market today, and i picked up a 48 cu in. 300 psi tank that works for 7 dollars. nice, eh? :clap: :rofl: :clap: :rofl: :clap: :rofl:

RtDaNiMaL
06-13-2004, 09:59 PM
edit: 3000 psi. sorry.

ZAust
06-13-2004, 10:07 PM
p.s. i was at the flea market today, and i picked up a 48 cu in. 300 psi tank that works for 7 dollars. nice, eh? :clap: :rofl: :clap: :rofl: :clap: :rofl:

get that thing hydroed. itll probably blow up if you ever come close to filling it.

Eatem Alive
06-13-2004, 10:28 PM
do you guys ever play at Extreme Paintball in Modesto? I would love to play with you guys and I hear that you guys do come out there every so often.
actually, i was out there yesterday for practice. we did an ao day there a few months ago. great fun had by all :)

p.s. journey rocks...except for their videos

hAppy
06-13-2004, 10:33 PM

the last ao day was at extreme haha :rofl:

Pros :
-Meeting the same crew as always
-mighty mike saving my *** by supplying a bolt, you will recieve a pm shortly sir
-zman and zapthemad's wild shootout behind my house

Cons:
-AO Group being spread around like butter, we were all over the place, not everyone was in the same game
- me losing my all day air ticket 5 mins after i got it :cry:

plenty more but cant remember it, im so tired and my jaws hurt from smiling all day

t33kyboy
06-13-2004, 10:34 PM
After chevys we went to happyazns house and hooked... zapmadder or madzapper's rt to the tank, and golly... it shot faster then z-mans. that were alot of ball breaks but it was shooting more then 25bps for sure, 30 maybe? Expect a video soon :bounce: :clap:

Steelrat
06-13-2004, 10:36 PM
xXhAppyAznXx, we found your air pass and turned it into the front office before any games even started. Did you check there? If you had to pay again, I think you deserve a refund. I will even call them to tell them what happened, I remember who I handed the pass to.

ProX9
06-13-2004, 10:39 PM
wow after cleaning off the paint zak so ungraciously gave to me I shot some in the backyard with the debounce on one and DAMN........... i had one chop, not a big deal and i ripped away the rest of the hopper it was blazing!!! all I need now is a v 35 board to make a comparable video to z-mans weak 30 bps. I regret not putting my gun on debounce one to see if the refs "Gestapo" would come down on me for superior rec ball firepower. Remember kids, rules dont apply if you are a tourney player or "SSCP agent" enjoy the freedom to shoot at people in other fields as I witnessed myself when they shot from the 32* to the rentals on the gap field and the intermediate on the hyperball, its ok and if the refs did happen to see it Im sure there wouldnt be anyone getting asked to leave. o ya happyazn i found your air pass and gave it to ryan and zak because they were heading back the staging area, it was #4 right?

JrnyFan1985
06-13-2004, 10:47 PM
the last ao day was at extreme haha :rofl:

Pros :
-Meeting the same crew as always
-mighty mike saving my *** by supplying a bolt, you will recieve a pm shortly sir
-zman and zapthemad's wild shootout behind my house

Cons:
-AO Group being spread around like butter, we were all over the place, not everyone was in the same game
- me losing my all day air ticket 5 mins after i got it :cry:

plenty more but cant remember it, im so tired and my jaws hurt from smiling all day
i pray to god you don't mean fat mike. I don't think he's so good of a player, he just sits in the back all day and camps.

spacedtedybear
06-13-2004, 10:58 PM
Before I get started; Mighty Mike, CableDawg, I am so sorry for giving you the wrong directions to get back to 880. It was supposed to be 85 north, not south. I called my sister to and she told me 85 south. So just to re-iterate, so sorry. :cry: Well at least I'm not the first person at AO to get people lost....... ;)

Nays:
- E-mode not working on Emag. BlackVCG, if you're reading this, expect a PM soon.
- Too many people on the fields
- Sometimes the people there seem to cater to the tourny guys. Which is understandable to a EXTENT if the field sponsors those teams.
- Got blasted in my should so hard, a hole got torn into the sleeve and ended up with the nastiest welt.
- Aegis not playing. Hope you feel better.

Yays:
- Mech mode worked on Emag
- I bunkered *ahem* "surrendered" Steelrat. ;)
- Meeting new people. Trying to remember old faces.
- Meeting a ref at SCP who really likes mags. If you're reading this, S'up. :D
- Seeing how fast a Victory halo can go.
- Chevies. Nuff said.

Mighty Mike
06-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Before I get started; Mighty Mike, CableDawg, I am so sorry for giving you the wrong directions to get back to 880. It was supposed to be 85 north, not south. I called my sister to and she told me 85 south. So just to re-iterate, so sorry. :cry: Well at least I'm not the first person at AO to get people lost....... ;)

Fortunately, I did not follow your directions and i took 85 north. Hopefully CableDawg did the same thing. :)

JrnyFAN - sounds like me but i doubt i'm the same person you're thinking of.

Ok....now for the pics!!

hAppy
06-13-2004, 11:11 PM
ProX9 / Steelrat : AHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: haha o well lesson learned, its all gravy, i didnt think about going to the office because "hey mam i umm... dropped my air ticket can you give me another one ? :p " would sound quite suspicous haha thanks for letting me know, it wouldve made me feel better if one of you guys just used it.

so the moral of the story is. dont reach into your pocket when you have gloves on

spacedtedybear - i just remembered that there were 3 other phhs players, they were the other 3 guys who joined in with us at chevies, 2 first timers and a fairly experienced player

JrnyFan1985 - mighty mike and zman scare everyone with their mowing skills :shooting: :shooting:

EDIT : YEAH!! PICS!!!

Mighty Mike
06-13-2004, 11:12 PM
more

Mighty Mike
06-13-2004, 11:15 PM
I forgot to take a picture of the 50+ spectators watching Z-Man and the scuba tank. :mad:

Mighty Mike
06-13-2004, 11:19 PM
almost done..... :wow:

Mighty Mike
06-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Nice Vikings!! I may have to pick up one of these.

RtDaNiMaL
06-13-2004, 11:22 PM
looks like you all had a great time, and the hydro dte isnt until 2008 z aust. :shooting: :clap:

Mighty Mike
06-13-2004, 11:25 PM
that's it!! :dance:

1st pic - NorCal attacking from the 50 and left 40.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-13-2004, 11:28 PM
I think you ar talking about big Mike at Extreme.

w00ts:

Using Cabels EMag, you officially made me want a warp.
Using Mikes Timmy, that thing is awesome.
Just playing with the AO Group in general
Meeting ZapTheMad and his son, they gave me an elbow! Hehe Thanks guys!
Seeing Happy and Mugsy and Amoeba and shadowfalcon again.
Two words, party hard :headbang:
Everyone being so cool
Zak's insane shooting with the scuba and V35 board HALO :wow: That was McFrigging FAST!

p00ps:

No Chevy's :cry:
Refs not letting me play beginner because I was "Too good" BUT I HAD A PUMP! Honestly, how much damage did they think I would do with a pump?! (But I did sneak in with my ninja skillz :ninja: )
Headache. Ugh.
Didn't get to meet Jon, Mrs Eat Em' Alive, or Corey again :cry:

Other than that today straight up rocked, can't wait til we play again!

hAppy
06-13-2004, 11:29 PM
sweet pics
mike : check your pm

Aegis
06-13-2004, 11:31 PM
Fun day, everyone. Even for an innocent bystander. I got some great shots of John/spacedteddybear working the snake, the torn t-shirt shot is on video. Just have to figure out how to post it.

The big question is, how long will it take for Z-man to get video up from the scuba tank experience?

hAppy
06-13-2004, 11:33 PM
give that zman video a couple of days, it ll be worht the wait ;)
find someone to host that video of jon, we will take misc parts from all the videos that are hosted and turn it into another ao day video. this one might take a while since we had 3 - 4 cameras rolling today

cabldawg
06-13-2004, 11:50 PM
I didn't get lost, so no problem. Had a great time. so when and where is the next one?

Got_Paint
06-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, keep it up.

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Just got home. You guys summed it up pretty good. I had a ton of fun even with the nays.

My YAYS!

Taking Zak out while avoiding his ropes. He didn't get me once with that nasty spray gun! :shooting:

SCUBA POWER!!! :wow:

Meeting all the way cool AO members :cool:

Helping the random Spyder owner out :cheers:

All the toys!! That shiny new Timmy with a VL200 cracked me up :hail:

Watching those rentals fire tippmans at 3 BPS.

MMMM Steak Fajitas

Mag running perfect all day even under "torture" conditions (you will see some torture soon) :wow:

My NAYS:

Overcrowded fields :tard:

Being in front with no backup vs the pros! Cover my backside dangit!!!

That hard white paint that hurt like a mother

$90 Stiffi barrels suck (wanna buy one?) :cuss:

Parents not controlling the children. They were stomping paint on the bleachers splattering everywhere. Throwing it at everyone and anything. They almost dropped a 55 gal. drum on my VLM. I laid it down in the shade next to it for a reason you little tyrants!!! :nono:

Following a guy around on the freeway having a "chick" giving him directions
2.5 hour drive home while dead tired :sleeping:

amoeba
06-14-2004, 12:32 AM
dont forget the mom who parked next to us and when she came by to notice paint splatters that came from the epic field...

she ***** and ***** on and on thinking that WE shot her car..... like she was on energizer... i wiped her car to make her stop :(

well i had ok fun. this time for some reason paintballs hurt alot then at extreme... maybe cus their fps limit was 260? :tard: it seriously hurt alot. and talk about head shots.. spitting pink all over the field ...

indulgence
06-14-2004, 12:48 AM
Zap I'd be glad to take that Stiffi off you (if its cocker threaded) for a nice price.. bore size? Uhh fun things for me.. running with that random spyder up to the dorito at snake and getting 3 people out.. :dance: why can't I do that with my own gun? :cry: its was lots of fun playing with you guys hopefully there will be more to come

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 12:49 AM
lol, I missed the mom action.

"you wanna see me shoot your car? Here, let me get my scuba tank. I'll show you how to shoot a car!"

:rofl:

stondroopy
06-14-2004, 12:52 AM
well i had a great time,it did kinda sucked with the overcrowding but no biggie i guess.chevy's was cool to i was starving :D hehe next time im wearing my ao hat instead i wont be the wierd guy hanging around the tables .it was a blast and cant wait for the next one

Z-man
06-14-2004, 12:56 AM
I'm baaaaak... and I have a raw video up for a select few NorCal who showed to preview.... Ill have a complete video up tonoght one way or the other. Yes we did break 30bps sustained... AIM anyone ;)?

Got_Paint
06-14-2004, 12:59 AM
Hey Zap what was the problem with teh Stiffi? Just didn't like or was there a maufacturer defect? If it was Mike will replace it.

shadowfalcon78
06-14-2004, 01:04 AM
the 35 bps shooting in happyazn's backyard was crazy. not to mention the many breaks.

mike-u shoulda took the picture when i was :shooting:

spacedtedybear
06-14-2004, 01:11 AM
Following a guy around on the freeway having a "chick" giving him directions
To quote Griff on Redvs.Blue " Only a chick can give you a headache this big!" But seriously thought it is my fault.

You know I'm surprised that no one mentioned the initial incident with the remote hose. Lets just say that the hose itself may be rated at 3000psi, but the fittings sure aren't.

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 01:12 AM
As far as I can tell, there is nothing wrong with it, except it isn't as accurate as I like. The bore looks as good as any other high end barrel out there. I'm just not happy with it's performance for the price I paid for it. It shoots like a $20 barrel to me.

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 01:15 AM
lol teddy, I was just joking with you. We've all turned the wrong way at some time or another :)

And the hose haha! I'm going to take it to a parker hose shop and have them fix it up. I'm sure it will take the punishment next time. I'm just glad I thought of holding the ends before gassing up. That could have whipped me pretty hard!

Big Weapons
06-14-2004, 01:28 AM
This was actually my first AO day :p it compelled me to register. That 30+bps mag wasn't as accurate as it should be, but that's understandable at 2400psi. I'd hate to be on the receiving end on that thing :wow:

Oh.. I'm the guy on the right in the group pic.. short asian kid wearing the red Dye jersey.

hAppy
06-14-2004, 10:47 AM
ZapTheMad - AHHH hahaha i know what timmy you re talkin about, thats one of my friends from school who came out, his TES broke, so he just borrowed our classic timmy (which is for sale ;) )

Big Weapons - figured you would wanna join after meeting the ao crew

spacedtedybear - dont worry, no ones fault, everyone makes mistake, it was a good car ride anyways

Mighty Mike CHECK YOUR PM!!!!!!!!!! I OWE YOU MONEY!!!!

Z-man
06-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Well I need to write up a little summery of my thoughts before I forget them.

It was a pleasure to see everyone again. I feel bad that I am so poor at remembering names and faces. Ill have to stare at those photos for sometime so I don't embarrass myself next meet.

Zap- It was a pleasure to me you and your son and I thank you for offering up your Mag as the test dummy :)

Pros:
-The usual AO crew vibe. Good people out for a good time and making the best of the day regardless. It's so close to communism, Stalin would be proud.
-SALTED PORK?
-Victory Boards can be fun!
-Victory Boards with scuba tanks and RT Mags can be even more fun!
-Now I can say I have held victory in my hands
-Zap's sweeeeet grips and especially the one on his cocker with the PBs in it!
-Zap offering up his Mag (foolish mortal)
-Taking over that area between grandstands. I liked having our own little area.

Now Pro's but not Really Cons:
-The Luck 'o the Irish paint was a wee bit greasy and made for some some interesting shots bless me little trigger fingers.
-kinda a hot day for my liking.

Cons:
-Discovering that I was shooting "too fast and that I needed to slow down my shooting according to the head ref
-Discovering that is my board has a cap on the ROF you can set, it means that it's tricked out and not ok
-Discovering that even though it was a different marker from last time, the head ref had talked to me before about using it.
-Realizing the SCP is not as great a place to play with is not the best place to play when its crowded and a certain unnamed head ref is looking for blood.
-NO DO IT AGAIN!!! AGAIN!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!

I have to say I am going to make a thread about that. I don't know what that guys problem was but he was certainly gunning for me. I personally liked the final try to talk with him when I asked how fast I was allowed to shoot and he replied with "Don't get me started"

You ever get the feeling that someone has turned off their thinking cap and is just sticking to a position regardless of the facts?

But, all in all I was glad I came and I WILL be at the next one baby!

LittlePaintballBoy
06-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Hahahahahahhahahah, Again Again Again!!

amoeba
06-14-2004, 01:15 PM
no scp next ao day... :(

i had a bday paintball thing going on so yeah i couldnt play with AO, but i like to make some comments

cons:
1 case of paint stolen.
moms *****ing at you and the next thing you gotta wipe her car.
people are a little too aggresive and the next thing they're shooting hot.
too many people.
my ir3 had a few problems.. it's inconsistant. i was shooting 250 at chrono and next shot it was 290. when you rip it out. velocity drops

Pros:
Nice AO'ers
Z-man for lending me his halo.
my friends had a buncha fun.
meeting everyone.

RtDaNiMaL
06-14-2004, 07:26 PM
hey guys,

here is where i was thinking on having the next AO day, up in sacramento. http://www.firstclasspaintball.com/

though there are no pictures yet, i am planning on going out this saturday and i will take some pictures, and post them up for you all.

Danimal

Z-man
06-14-2004, 07:29 PM
sounds ok from the desc. I like that self equipped players HAVE to bring their own paint ;). Get some pictures up. I am happy to give them some business if they look good and the SS does not patrol the area.

xXHavokXx
06-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Whoa! I was there!!!! I didn't know it was an AO day. I talked to cable and admired mags all day and heard Zak's gun going. We had 4 team members pulled for using zap primer! Damn I knew I should have been checking AO more recently

Carbon
06-14-2004, 07:41 PM
Carbon's after action report

big ups!

Once again norcal crew rockin the good vibes as usual
Picking up more people to the norcal roster
Chevys
being there in spirit
didnt get bunkered!

big downs

not being there, in body
not seing the suba lifefire demo
not meeting new folks
not meeting the crew
didnt bunker anybody

woot!

Danimal get some pics up, maybe well rock it there next AO day. Extreme Paintball park so far is my favored AO palce in norcal. Them Extreem folks appreciate us, as we appreciate thier near carte blanche service. I would like to give Valley Thunder a try, as it is Steelrat's stomping ground.

Steelrat
06-14-2004, 07:44 PM
Carbon, sorry there were no run-throughs, but I made quite a few runs to the fifty in your honor.

Havoc, I saw your guys get pulled. I think the head ref was on the warpath. I even saw him take the balls out of the hoppers and poke them with a pen or something. What were you shooting and wearing that day? I was in a grey jt jersey with a black viking and a blue morph mask with mirrored lenses.

xXHavokXx
06-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Tracer Paintball Shirt over dye c4 jersey(hidden: dye balance gear and elbow pads), dye c4 pants. I was shooting my black angel, my black dm4 and my team mates black-> Red DM4. I had on a black profiler as well.

Damn I wish I would have known it was AO day.

To the guy parked next to us....I want your mag!

We had a huge ordeal with the refs and finally Ken came out and helped sort things out. We did have alot of fun scrimaging the Epic team.

The no primer thing sucked because it wasn't on their website so we had guys shooting it that we had to work some paint logistics stuff out.

Yeah the reffing wasn't so kind to us as well, my angel was called into question by a ref, i got called for hits that didnt exist, but other than that it was ok. The 22 people on a 5 man field thing was kinda weak sauce but hey, poop happens.

My team mates were wondering what that sound was when Zak let his machine go. They are already mag fans since he showed off at the sinister tourney.

ZAust
06-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Whoa! I was there!!!! I didn't know it was an AO day. I talked to cable and admired mags all day and heard Zak's gun going. We had 4 team members pulled for using zap primer! Damn I knew I should have been checking AO more recently

were you the guys in the tracer paintball jerseys?

edit: just saw the post.

SCpoloRicker
06-14-2004, 08:21 PM
came with my roommate, who hasn't ever played in states (venezuela) and even then about 6 years ago.

He was amazed. Z man, I swear I can hear that darn thing, even from other fields. :argh:

Or maybe I just always hear this odd, braying noise before it :p "ARGRHH *unkown grunting* CENTEEERRR FFFIIIIFFFTTTYYY *rumble mumble* and then popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopoopopopopopopop oppopopopopopopoopopoppopopopopopopopopopopopopopo popopopoopopopopopopopoppopopopopopopoopopoppopopo popopopopopopopopopopopopopopoopopopopopopopoppopo popopopopoopopoppopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopo poopopopopopopopoppopopopopopopoopopoppopopopopopo popopopopopopopopopopopoopopopopopopopoppopopopopo popoopopop

*noises again*ARCHHGHHGH LOAAAADDIINNNGG SHMMMRFF RUMMPPPFHGH

;)

Anways, just one up and one down.

UP: Being in great position to watch spacedteddybear "intentionally" surrender a fellow AO'er. Classic because of my vantage, and mainly for hearing STB :cuss: and make the quick move to the fifty gap and come around. :clap:

DOWN: well, two. Game size. Not meeting as many people as I wanted to. Unfortunately, I don't know who's who :( I dropped by off and on throughout the day, scrounging o-rings, duct tape, electrical tape, etc, et all. I was wearing olive/black pants and a SECURITY shirt after 10am-ish. Played intermed, with a couple other AO'ers. Maybe next time we need a banner or something?

Ricker

amoeba
06-14-2004, 08:34 PM
HOLY MOLY I GOT MY STUFF... HE DIDNT REALLY BACK OUT!
eee so happy ^_^

with 350.... i can get this and that..................eh i'll probrably trade my x-valve for rt plus cash

RtDaNiMaL
06-14-2004, 08:38 PM
deffinitely... that banner sounds like a good idea. i think everyone who pitches in a little bit of money, would get there AO name on the banner. we should also have a big picture of the whole nor-cal group on it.

For those of you who have not caught on yet, i am paintballa44, my name is changed, but i am not supposed to say, so keep it quiet. Thanks.

P.S. o ya and Zak if you still have my sig on ur desktop, maby could you change my name from paintballa44 to RtDaNiMaL

Thanks. :bounce:

t33kyboy
06-14-2004, 08:39 PM
eh i'll probrably trade my x-valve for rt plus cash

pm me now

O_o
06-14-2004, 08:51 PM
I too had a great day. Didn't play as many games as I hoped or with the AO group but it was all good. By the way, if u don't know who I am i'm the guy with glasses and the huge bump on the forehead, haha. Chevy's was great too, got full off of like 5 baskets of nachos before the meal actually came.

hAppy
06-14-2004, 08:57 PM
yes small asian kids arent supposed to eat that much

that was a nasty bump, someoen get that pic up!!! wheres mugsy he got the camera!

havok - i seen you there! and heres me

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=72522&stc=1

heres me an O_o
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=72532&stc=1

Steelrat
06-14-2004, 09:00 PM
I sure hope you werent the guy I shot in the head like 4 times. Some guy was behind a bunker, and I had to pop up and shoot him in the head 4 separate times before he called himself out.

Havoc, I remember that scrim. I had to go "talk" to the head ref, because 30 rec players were told we had to wait until you guys were done to play a game. I dont think so ;) You guys looked sharp on the field. And as far as your angel, there was much griping about guns that day. In one game Zman and I ended up behind the same bunker. I later heard that certain members of the other team were upset, believing that we were both using full auto markers. Good stuff :shooting:

amoeba
06-14-2004, 09:39 PM
"is that an angel?"
"cool i bet it can go full auto"
"i heard it can go 50bps!"

i got pics too!!

i <3 zman
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/amoeba/DSC02762.jpg
sorry if the pics are too small.. photobucket is confusing.... :tard:

http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/amoeba/DSC02743.jpg
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/amoeba/DSC02773.jpg
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/amoeba/DSC02775.jpg
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/amoeba/DSC02776.jpg

me and my buddies went to my house and chilled after. missed the chevy's all good. we shot 1000 of JT paintballs. the yellow shell got in the neighbor's yard.. haha the ir3 and chaos bushy rips.

O_o
06-14-2004, 09:45 PM
I sure hope you werent the guy I shot in the head like 4 times. Some guy was behind a bunker, and I had to pop up and shoot him in the head 4 separate times before he called himself out.

Nope, that shot was when I was at the center 50 on the hyperball I believe, somebody was shooting and it went through the cracks and hit me on the forehead. Made me tear right when it struck :spit_take

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 10:39 PM
lol happy, we need to start calling you "lumpy" :)

xXHavokXx
06-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Havoc, I remember that scrim. I had to go "talk" to the head ref, because 30 rec players were told we had to wait until you guys were done to play a game. I dont think so ;) You guys looked sharp on the field. And as far as your angel, there was much griping about guns that day. In one game Zman and I ended up behind the same bunker. I later heard that certain members of the other team were upset, believing that we were both using full auto markers. Good stuff :shooting:

Yeah, the guy running the field kept asking us to play so the guiys were like hell yeah. We'll be seeing them again in the third NCCS event. We beat them in the first event. They really had homefield advantage like you wouldnt believe we were still looking for new lanes and all we had to do was play them to find out the hidden ones. Damn.

Towards the end of the day the reffing was sooo horrible I was getting seriously pissed. In one game I drilled this guy in the head leaving a huge orage splat on his mask. I'm calling for a paint check and the ref doesn't budge then he nails me soI keep goign seeing as how he is out but the ref comes running at me. so i go show the ref the guy head and he doesnt say anything. I was mad.

That's why I mostly stick to WAP.

stondroopy
06-15-2004, 05:05 AM
hey havok were you guys in the silver toyota pickup?If so i was parked next to ya.You guys were cool,it made the trip that much more enjoyable.

Also at my work we can order banners and i can get a discount,give me a good size to run with and ill see about some prices. :)

hAppy
06-15-2004, 10:39 AM
lol happy, we need to start calling you "lumpy" :)
haha no no i didnt get nailed on the head, O_o did

SCP sucks anyways, i only met one cool ref there that day, he was chubby with glasses and a somewhat hairy facial ( i think). but he was reffing beg / int so i didnt see him much

xXHavokXx
06-15-2004, 12:42 PM
hey havok were you guys in the silver toyota pickup?If so i was parked next to ya.You guys were cool,it made the trip that much more enjoyable.

Also at my work we can order banners and i can get a discount,give me a good size to run with and ill see about some prices. :)

Yep that was us. Rock on once we get a logo going we will definately have to hit you guys up.

Since I don't have any pictures of myself from that day I took pictures of the guns I was using to make it easier

http://anarchyinc.com/straps.jpg

spacedtedybear
06-15-2004, 01:48 PM
SCP sucks anyways, i only met one cool ref there that day, he was chubby with glasses and a somewhat hairy facial ( i think). but he was reffing beg / int so i didnt see him much
There was one other ref there that was pretty cool. Well I say that because we was digging our mags. He wanted to see how fast my Emag could go until I told him the electronics were acting up. Then he said " well it's a good thing that the Emag has mech mode" :) .

Yeah I saw some of the Tracer guys get pulled while they were checking paint. I don't know why they don't like Zap paint. It doesn't stain. Pink paint actually does stain a bit more because I think there is a higher concentration of magnesium ( which gives it the pink color), which oxidizes more readily than most other elements. I was also witness to your "bad reffing" situation. IE "the hits that didn't exist".

hAppy
06-15-2004, 02:09 PM
did this incident involve some guy with a blue beanie? i remember a lot of yelling towards that guy haha

i did notice a LOT of pink paint going around. zap is nasty, when you try to wipe it off it smears like glue, than it dries and you have to pick it off. very nasty :cuss:

ProX9
06-15-2004, 02:19 PM
speaking of cool refs at scp there was this one ref who was digging my gun on the hyperball field. The last time I went to scp the head ref was really nice to me he helped me improve my snake technique. this time i guess he had a grudge against zak which isnt right imo. the other thing about scp is their usual advanced group is a bunch of ******** who could care less about anything.

hAppy
06-15-2004, 02:26 PM
since scp is a new, alot of the players are local and new, they all go to the field trying to be hotshots, so they give everyone an attitude. thats what i think

its true, adv players at scp do have attitude problems. :wow: i never see happy people there, everyone walks around like zombies or something

LittlePaintballBoy
06-15-2004, 08:53 PM
We have some pics from our camera, but they need to be resized. Anyone up for it that can send me their email? :confused: I will :hail:

hAppy
06-15-2004, 09:00 PM
im a computer newbie but ill try to help you...
if pics are "too big" i just resave them as .jpg on Paint, i know its cheap, but it works :rofl:

t33kyboy
06-15-2004, 09:08 PM
We have some pics from our camera, but they need to be resized. Anyone up for it that can send me their email? :confused: I will :hail:

ill do it and size you want.

t33kyboy@hotmail.com

LittlePaintballBoy
06-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Pics were sent a day or two ago, you get them?

t33kyboy
06-16-2004, 11:58 PM
no i didnt get it. just try again. im sure it was somthing wrong with one of our email service.. maybe the files were to big.

O_o
06-17-2004, 12:33 AM
got 100mb of mail space here and a new webhost so u can send em to me if needed

kcipb53@yahoo.com

hAppy
06-17-2004, 10:34 AM
no i didnt get it. just try again. im sure it was somthing wrong with one of our email service.. maybe the files were to big.
i just realized your email is pure CRAP, i remember i tried to send you your gun pics, CRAP EMAIL :cuss:

MuGsy
06-17-2004, 11:03 AM
Sry for a lagg on the pics b/c I had a busy schedule away from home.

MuGsy
06-17-2004, 12:30 PM
more pics

MuGsy
06-17-2004, 12:41 PM
more pics again...

MuGsy
06-17-2004, 12:51 PM
OH YEA! last batch

LittlePaintballBoy
06-17-2004, 06:13 PM
Happy, sent em off to you, I just looked at t33kys email addy and realized it was HotMail. For some reason messages of mine NEVER go through to hotmail, and I have no idea why.

hAppy
06-17-2004, 06:20 PM
you mean you sent it to O_o?
or you can send it to me, xk3nx@pbreview.com

O_o
06-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Got em Conner, will be posted shortly

O_o
06-17-2004, 06:58 PM
http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/001.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/002.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/003.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/004.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/005.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/006.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/007.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/008.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/009.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/010.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/011.jpg

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/012.jpg

ZapTheMad
06-17-2004, 07:25 PM
/\

Lumpy

:D

RtDaNiMaL
06-17-2004, 08:14 PM
nice lump...
zap the mad... in the pic with ur gun and the scuba, was it chopping or is that me.... or do u not have lvl 10.... or were u just totally outshooting z mans victory board? :confused: :shooting:

LittlePaintballBoy
06-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Outshooting the vboard, but it did hold up very nicely! It definately exceeded most peoples expectations.

hAppy
06-17-2004, 09:49 PM
whoa.... i didnt remember THAT bad..........

LUMPY!

the balls were bad in the video, i dont think it was chops...

ZAust
06-17-2004, 11:59 PM
im so cool...

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=72678&stc=1

and i have a nice ***!

http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/003.jpg

hAppy
06-18-2004, 12:17 AM
WOW LOOK HOW ZAUST TEARS UP THAT FRIGGIN CHIP
you know how to eat .... LIKE A :ninja:

t33kyboy
06-18-2004, 01:11 AM
http://laffan.lunarpages.com/~sjsuse2/AO/012.jpg

:spit_take :rofl: . its so big!!

ZapTheMad
06-18-2004, 04:47 AM
We put the short spring in for testing and it broke a lot of balls. Maybe 1 or 2 out of every 20. I would say the victory board is good for around 30 BPS sustained. We were shooting 32-36 BPS and it didn't do to bad keeping up. If we used the long spring it probly would have made less of a mess. I think we were shooting way hot too so that didn't help much either. The results would have been much better if we took a little more time to get the gun set up properly. We were in a big rush and didn't take the time to do it properly. I'm sure the next video that comes out will be much better.

xXHavokXx
06-18-2004, 12:40 PM
We keep showing that video to guys who come into the store. Some crazy sh...tuff. Trying to drum up some mag requests so my boss will start thinking about putting mag stuff on the wall.

RtDaNiMaL
06-24-2004, 02:48 PM
nice get the mags going :clap: :shooting:

stondroopy
06-24-2004, 03:40 PM
any word on the next meet?

Steelrat
06-24-2004, 03:42 PM
Why, yes there is! When it comes time to plan, we leave these fine PB talk people alone and crawl back into our hole on meet and greet.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=141862

Automaggot68
06-24-2004, 11:20 PM
>>-Ref team that seemed to be ex-members of an SS Division, giving Zak crap about his gun AGAIN! (AGAIN, do it AGAIN! AGAIN!) Some people will always have problems with mags. I especially loved the part where Zak asked what ROF cap would be acceptable, and was told not to push his luck. Nice. ACHTUNG, NICHT SHIESSEN! GEHST DU AUF, SCHNELL! <<

THAT IS GOLDEN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :rofl: :hail:

kauai_paintball
06-25-2004, 02:13 AM
hey, im going to be in cali during july 8- august 13 or something. i wanna meet some AO'ers and have a day or two of balling with my friend from georgia who will be there too (dark_sun).

ZAust
06-25-2004, 04:22 AM
hey, im going to be in cali during july 8- august 13 or something. i wanna meet some AO'ers and have a day or two of balling with my friend from georgia who will be there too (dark_sun).

where in california will you be staying exactly? if its up here in the bay area, myself and a couple other guys will be playing at scp on july 10th. it would be fun to have a new face to play with.

xXHavokXx
06-25-2004, 12:44 PM
where in california will you be staying exactly? if its up here in the bay area, myself and a couple other guys will be playing at scp on july 10th. it would be fun to have a new face to play with.

Ill be at SCP on the 11th for the NCCS Tournament.

kauai_paintball
06-30-2004, 12:07 AM
I will be staying in the bay area in santa cruz. like near soquel I think.