PDA

View Full Version : As Promised! 32+bps Victroy Board Testing

Z-man
06-14-2004, 03:40 AM
Yes I did get it done this weekend. Overall I was quite impressed. The paint I used was VERY odd greasy pain that I was told came from Ireland. Not bad stuff but kinda yucky. The other problem I ran into what that in the second video we were using the smallest lvl 10 spring. LET THAT BE A LESSON to you all! never use the weakest spring when shooting over 30bps! it is NOT forgiving on the paint.

There are plans for a follow up video. 35bps and no chops or stops. And you said you can only get 26bps of the RT valve Tom :headbang:

Here is a sound analysis of a section of the shooting (http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/pb/z-mans_corner/sound_analysis/Classic_RT_Victory_Board.html) 32bps sounds clip blowup

and of course here is the movie.
32 & 34bps Victroy Board Testing (http://www.zakvetter.com/Videos/Classic%20RT%20Victory%20Board.mov) (note: PC users may need to right-click to download the movie.)

Note: This movie (like all movies I make) is a QuickTime MPEG-4 file.

You need the latest QuickTime that is a free download from Apple's site here (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/)

Or if you don't like QuickTime or just do the "Anti-Apple" thing there are several QuickTime alternate players for PC out there. (Like VLC and MPlayer)

I will try and get a .wmv formatted file up later

SpecialBlend2786
06-14-2004, 03:50 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :clap: :bounce: :dance: :hail:

JrnyFan1985
06-14-2004, 03:55 AM
boy though, all you had to do is stand in front of that barrel and nothing could hit you. Those balls were frikkin flyin everywhere.

Big Weapons
06-14-2004, 04:15 AM
Well at 2400psi what would you expect? I was disappointed cause I didn't get to step past the netting... darn Jimmy and his "insurance risks."

RT pRo AuToMaG
06-14-2004, 04:18 AM
I wanna see a vid of someone with an emag that has a morloc board doing 35 bps full auto as well.

CodeMA
06-14-2004, 05:16 AM
holy crap...wow...just wow...and a nice clean sound analisis to back it up...thats CRAZY...

I do hope you are offering this up to Oddesy... cuz, wow...

mad props to you, keep it up...

pito189
06-14-2004, 07:31 AM
So on the second test was the LX causing the breaks, or just the fact that 2400 psi was going into the gun?

Did you try to chrono it with that input?

Is 34bps the highest the V-board can be set, I thought it was 36bps.

RRfireblade
06-14-2004, 07:31 AM
Looks like the Victory board took it on the chin. :D

I guess you need to try a Qloader and see if it snatches victory from..........the Victory. ;)

Xyxyll
06-14-2004, 07:45 AM
Wow, look at all the posting times. Shouldn't you guys be in bed?

downloading now.

penguinpunk555
06-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Wow. Just Wow. I am in awe. :tard:

zacbot
06-14-2004, 08:07 AM
that is the most ridiculous thing i think i have ever seen..all i can ask is..why..why shoot that fast..heh

rkjunior303
06-14-2004, 08:10 AM
that is the most ridiculous thing i think i have ever seen..all i can ask is..why..why shoot that fast..heh

to strike fear into the minds of the many ;) who said mags suck? lol

robertjuric
06-14-2004, 09:54 AM
I just crapped myself. :headbang:

Rock on man...rock on!!

Yea, I'd like to know if those were chops or breaks. I think the really cool thing, is that we actually have a gun, cycling, and shooting paint at over 30bps.

Blennidae
06-14-2004, 09:55 AM
While it was cool to see (even more so in person) I'm wondering how many people out there are going to look past the speed and just say "see, mags are blenders".

Or in other words, please hurry with the phase 2 of the testing. :D

AGD
06-14-2004, 10:02 AM
Nice job Zack! We do need one that doesnt break paint. Unfortunately by the time this gets to PBN they will only be talking about the chopped balls. It should also be clearly noted that this was a MECHANICAL gun.

AGD

ProX9
06-14-2004, 10:24 AM
i posted a thread on pbn to get flamed and then prove them wrong and steal their pride, the flaming part has come, now that i have proof they are going to get owned.

Creative Mayhem
06-14-2004, 10:27 AM
Man.. that's some crazy :cuss: It looked like a good amount of break may have just bee ball collisions... damn, that a LOT of paint flowing there.. :clap:

Z-man
06-14-2004, 10:28 AM
So on the second test was the LX causing the breaks, or just the fact that 2400 psi was going into the gun?

Did you try to chrono it with that input?

Is 34bps the highest the V-board can be set, I thought it was 36bps.

I think the reason was 2 fold.

1-crappy paint
2-the shortest spring is the roughest on the paint and least forgiving when it comes to pinching vs chopping. Had I not been zoned out and listened to ZapTheMad, we would have used the longest spring and possibly would have got a nice clean string.

And the Victroy Board is claimed to be able to shoot 35bps max.

Looks like the Victory board took it on the chin. :D

I guess you need to try a Qloader and see if it snatches victory from..........the Victory. ;)

Ya know actually I am not sure. It did pretty darn well. There was no paint in the feedneck of the halo, it never jammed and it cartainly did a good job keeping up IMO. Now the thing I can the that the Q has over it is that when you get near the end of the Halo, the balls start jumping around and not feeding properly. Still I was impressed overall

Z-man
06-14-2004, 10:31 AM
While it was cool to see (even more so in person) I'm wondering how many people put there are going to look past the speed and just say "see, mags are blenders".

Or in other words, please hurry with the phase 2 of the testing. :D

Nice job Zack! We do need one that doesnt break paint. Unfortunately by the time this gets to PBN they will only be talking about the chopped balls. It should also be clearly noted that this was a MECHANICAL gun.

AGD

Yeah you are both right about that. I thought about waiting but... heck even seeing that is REALLY cool. So yes, we need a phase 2 where I can get 35bps sustained no breaks and a nice video of it. Then anyone who doesn't like it can go drink a nice tall glass of...

I'ma go hit Q and see if they want to "sponsor" a test loader to save their sales ;)

ProX9
06-14-2004, 10:38 AM
agd was right at pbn people only talk about chopped balls how timmies could do it if they had f/a, and that mags are bad because the electronic guns stopped getting produced. not one mention of the 34 bps yet.

Blazestorm
06-14-2004, 10:55 AM
The only timmies I see... are broken ones :D

I've never seen a single timmy go without problems for an entire day, my revenge has had ONE problem.

My glove got caught in the backblock and it wouldn't go back :D

I think it's officially time I got meself an RT mag :eek:

hAppy
06-14-2004, 10:58 AM
post the thread!
hehe that video was great, and it was better when i saw it in person

slade
06-14-2004, 11:04 AM
wow... that video is awesome!! hmm, i have a scuba tank, i should try that sometime... id need to get a better hopper though. cant wait for the next video.

Fred
06-14-2004, 11:08 AM
that...

was scary...

now how can i get my 2000+ psi input when on the field??? :wow:

---Fred

ProX9
06-14-2004, 11:25 AM
here are the responses of pbn members in the timmy forum:

Originally posted by Kahuda
like posted once before....too much paint...u can go shootin all that paint at my bunker, but when i wrapp arround and shoot u 3 times in the ***, we will see how making ur gun cycle at 32 or 34 cps matters...yeah, owned....

Originally posted by Annual
That chopped, and was more inconsistent and less acurate than any gun I've ever seen. You couldnt even compare that ****ty mag to a spyder. STFU and go back to your viking forum.

the most brilliant post
Originally posted by slipknot95758
i would also like to add in my mind that is cps not bps if it were bps it would actualy be shooting may be 8-10 mnost. you can only count balls that were not chopped

is there any way he can be banned from ever posting in the timmy threads again

Originally posted by FrontBallin
That was...horrible...

Hehe...Timmy's could run that fast if that hey an RT trigger/full auto too...Sadly, we like to have our markers tourney legal...well...most of the time...:evilgrin:
yes they could but no one feels like proving it so we'll just say it and thats proof

note i didnt post anyone saying damn thats fast, thats because no one has said it yet. its almost scary how they resemble the rep of pbn in z-mans sfl mag video.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-14-2004, 11:28 AM
:hail: And I got to refill it so nyahhhh! So insane. I especially loved in the secon part when you could just see the paint draining from the pod :rofl:

hAppy
06-14-2004, 11:32 AM
that was my backyard in the video, there are some fatty dents in it ... hahaha :clap: :shooting: WOOOOOOOOOOOO :bounce:

Major Jam
06-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Is your website being hammered? It's taking a few clicks to get the video.

trevorjk
06-14-2004, 11:51 AM
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

words cant describe how fast that is...

Z-man
06-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Is your website being hammered? It's taking a few clicks to get the video.
You know it probably is... I wish I knew more about how to tell... Better still I have this free 100MB of storage that I got when I bought my .mac email account (yeah shutup I like it). Now they will let you host stuff on it but I am not really clear on how to make it work. If I knew how I owuld put it up there and let Apple's servers take the beating.

At least it's not on my line :)

Bad_Dog
06-14-2004, 11:58 AM
:hail: all hail Zman! :hail:
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

hAppy
06-14-2004, 11:59 AM
The only timmies I see... are broken ones :D

I've never seen a single timmy go without problems for an entire day, my revenge has had ONE problem.

My glove got caught in the backblock and it wouldn't go back :D

I think it's officially time I got meself an RT mag :eek:
i been to 2 ao days with my timmy, works perfect ;) each time

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 12:09 PM
haha, those pbn lick knobs are jealous :)

Lessthanusual
06-14-2004, 12:10 PM
I am willing to mirror it if you're ok with that zach.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-14-2004, 12:17 PM
I am sure he wouldn't mind as long as you do not edit the video in any way :)

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 12:17 PM
I would also like to note that after teardown there was no unusual wear or damage. The mags took the abuse like champs. The first gun did break an old bolt spring tho.

spacedtedybear
06-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Well, I input my 2 cents. :)

GoatBoy
06-14-2004, 01:32 PM
I'll have to look at the frame-by-frame when I get home, but I'm going to go out on a limb here... And say that the halo was not keeping up.

Allow me to go into gedanken mode...

There are two different ideas which are related to feed rate. The first one appears to be the most easily understood -- stack pressure. To get the balls to feed faster, you have to force them in there.

The second, which I have almost never seen any discussion on, is SORT RATE. How quickly can your hopper take an unsorted pile of paintballs and get them in line in order to be force fed into the gun.

For ball sorting, we're back again to the mercy of gravity doing our work. However, with something like the halo, there's an additional stumbling block... The hole that a ball is supposed to drop into is moving. It's moving really fast. It's probably moving at rate of 30+ times the diameter of each paintball (.68+). Now, with each cycle, the hole is getting bigger, but then again, the paint is also more jostled -- and the jostling isn't in a downward direction. The balls are deflected sideways and upwards. Is there enough time between the hole movement for the paint to drop in where it's supposed to? Well, we go back to stack pressure again -- if there are enough balls on top to provide enough force to get it down faster, then maybe.

It kind of reminds me of that theory where the black holes created all of our galaxies; at some point their spinning and internal energy actually forces matter outward to create the galaxies as we know them.

Looking at the video, there appears to be a pattern to when you get a break. First when you exhaust your inital buffer of balls, then repeatedly after that from random inability to keep the stack going. And even more so when the hopper starts getting low.

That's my 2 cents.

Zedaine
06-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Nice vid Z-man! :D :clap:

Quit using that crap paint though.. I'll be anxiously waiting for your next vid.

Target Practice
06-14-2004, 02:06 PM
:hail: Hail to the chief, he's the chief and he needs hailing... :hail:
:dance: :bounce: :clap: :headbang: :dance: :clap: :headbang: :dance:

Big Weapons
06-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Does AGD's warranty cover 2400psi input? lol :D

magking1971
06-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Nice video! even if it was a 2 1/2 hour download for me, I love dialup.

Lessthanusual
06-14-2004, 02:28 PM
FYI, just the movie itself is now mirrored at: http://1-email.net/Victory_Board.mov

booyah
06-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Does AGD's warranty cover 2400psi input? lol :D

I think it technically does... the side of my classic says max input pressure 3000psi :-)

-Booyah

hAppy
06-14-2004, 02:56 PM
if we kept going at it, it wouldve blown a hole through my fence

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v81/xk3nx/DSC00809.jpg

JimmyBeam
06-14-2004, 02:59 PM
:headbang:
:headbang: :ninja: :shooting:

bunkermaster10
06-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Man I would love to have a marker that shot that fast legally :cool: . Imagine off the break, you would be guarentted like 3 guys off the break, lol. Thats bad :cuss: !

ojhspyro89
06-14-2004, 03:58 PM
That would be pretty sick to do that.

Just a question, what was the fps u were running this badboy at? I see the damage pic and my god thats wierd for 300 fps.

There are designs out there that would work good if you had a HUGE airtank. The vortex block would kick *** if you could get enuf air and big enuf vortex. The only thing is that the paint more than likely would break in the vortex b/c of the high speeds.

Im STILL downloading even tho i have cable, took like 10 minutes.

Butterfingers
06-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Z-man

If you need hosting for the new vid let me know I got 20 GB of bandwith and 700mb of storage to burn this month.

And dude next time open up the valve ALL the way trust me the RT valve makes the scuba tank have dropoff. :D

ZapTheMad
06-14-2004, 04:46 PM
The gun was set at 270 FPS at the field earlier in the day using a long spring. The short spring was used during the video and I turned the velocity way down with hopes of less ball breakage. We didn't have a chrony to make sure but I would guess the velocity was around 250. The fence was only about 12 feet away from the gun.

The X-valve is rated for 3000 PSI input also. But there was some leakage coming out the relief hole for some reason during testing.

Smoke
06-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Excellent video Zman, I love the site.

What program do you use to determine the cps?

Z-man
06-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Excellent video Zman, I love the site.

What program do you use to determine the cps?

I used BIAS Peak. Not a free app so you probably dont want to go buy it. I have a thread explaining how to sound test where a few apps are listed that are free for the PC and Mac.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=139137&highlight=sound+test

1stdeadeye
06-14-2004, 06:50 PM
Wow. Just wow! :clap:

rx2
06-14-2004, 07:20 PM
I don't condone stealing, but, you can find lots of handy software to "evaluate" on LimeWire, or similar programs. Technically, it is illegal, you see. But, BIAS Peak, Steinberg Wavelab, Sony Soundforge, and other two-track editors are excellent for all audio analysis. Of course, many people here just use freeware, which is legally obtained for free.

the electrician
06-14-2004, 09:08 PM
man that looked like fun!

I can't believe you got a lvl 10 to work that fast. I'm kinda interested in seeing an e-mag of some sorts with eyes, and a lvl 7 bolt, in full auto doing that without any breaks.

so you just hook the scuba tank up directly to the gun, this increases your recharge rate up to what? 34 cps? this kinda proves what I've always thought, that the higher pressure input air hasa higher velocity, and travels into the gun faster.

I can see I'm going to have to hook up the scuba tank to the homemade e-mag and see how high I can get the recharge rate on a classic valve.

right on vetter.

Steelrat
06-14-2004, 09:11 PM
I think the problem with the emags is that the sear has to contend with the additional weight of the solenoid plunger, which might slow down the firing somewhat. I was just wondering what a devilmag might be able to do, though, with its smaller solenoid and break beam eyes.

Enemy
06-15-2004, 02:45 AM
in all reality i think the rts are gonna own in the high input department... good job z-man.. its really sad how that vid got flamed on pbn i cant wait for vid 2 but right now i have the halos 36bps claim in the toilet... lvl 10s springs shouldnt have effected the breaking issue if the hopper was keeping up right???

kylyo123456
06-15-2004, 01:56 PM
DANG!!! :wow:

AGDlover
06-15-2004, 02:02 PM
OMG fastest i've seen a mag go yet

Z-man
06-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Back to the top with ye!

Just because it ain't stickied does not mean it gets to die this fast!

RenagadeOfFunk
06-16-2004, 04:55 PM
...very nice...i didn't like the breaks though...

...get good paint and i want to see a full hopper w/pod empty at once :shooting: :clap:

Cyberious
06-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Man, I gotta break out my old skool RT again. I was thinkin of putting the hAir trigger mod on a new Deadlywind Karta setup but may just do it on my old RT. I always liked the way it looked anyway.

gc82000
06-16-2004, 08:15 PM
man your vids are crazy and that is just the load time. but the content is just insane.
I am going to get my old stock and run a remote off a scuba tank. i think i might have a hernia by the second game.

amoeba
06-16-2004, 08:22 PM
i was there. =]

what if im using a 68/45 HPA tank? does it have to be over 800 Psi to make the RT recharge fast enuff for bounce?

spacedtedybear
06-16-2004, 09:01 PM
DO NOT USE A REMOTE!!! The remote lines may be rated for 3000psi, but the fittings aren't. Right guys? :p

hAppy
06-16-2004, 09:08 PM
DO NOT USE A REMOTE!!! The remote lines may be rated for 3000psi, but the fittings aren't. Right guys? :p
we found a part in the video where you left your barrel condom on, it will be fantastic if we can slo-mo that part for you :eek:

coolcatpete
06-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Man that was fast. :wow:
Pete

LittlePaintballBoy
06-16-2004, 10:04 PM
i was there. =]

what if im using a 68/45 HPA tank? does it have to be over 800 Psi to make the RT recharge fast enuff for bounce?
Not really, but you will get some. I had alot of bounce on my mag with a preset, but it seems to me that some valves are just more bouncy than other /end theory. :clap:

ZapTheMad
06-16-2004, 10:12 PM

Input pressure is directly related to bounce. The higher the pressure, the more it bounces. RT valves are designed to work within "tourney rules" at about 850 PSI. If you want to increase bounce, get an adjustable tank and increase the pressure.

hAppy
06-16-2004, 11:41 PM
yup what zap said

lpb - check the AO Day results thread, t33kyboy offered to resize the pics

Lurker27
06-16-2004, 11:44 PM
Recharge rate of the Nitro tank also affects the level of trigger reactivity.

spacedtedybear
06-16-2004, 11:47 PM
we found a part in the video where you left your barrel condom on, it will be fantastic if we can slo-mo that part for you
Whats what with the what now? :confused:

t33kyboy
06-17-2004, 01:44 AM
watch out guys! some guy on pbn says hes going to make a video of a spyder shooting at 30bps!!!! because "spyders have the fastest cycle rate of any gun..... [his] esprit shoots 30 bps (board cap) with no shoot down with paint" :spit_take

Z-man
06-17-2004, 05:00 AM
watch out guys! some guy on pbn says hes going to make a video of a spyder shooting at 30bps!!!! because "spyders have the fastest cycle rate of any gun..... [his] esprit shoots 30 bps (board cap) with no shoot down with paint" :spit_take

Sounds great, I welcome the video. I bet that is also that last we hear of it. Talk is cheap I want to see something besides what I do ;)

ZapTheMad
06-17-2004, 06:51 AM
bah...

who needs batteries :)

LittlePaintballBoy
06-17-2004, 09:35 AM
Your mom.

;)

lord1234
06-17-2004, 11:52 AM
a) we demand WMV

b) we demand testing with a proper lx

c) we demand laughter at all other guns

d) we demand pies

e) we demand more test runs

Here are a list of our demands!

11_Mile_TMaster
06-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Ups for the sweetest Video I've seen in a while.

Rob218
06-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Woah.... That's insane. Is it possible to just keep it in one continous stream? Instead of bzzzzzzt........bzzzzzzzzzt.......bzzzzzzzzzzzt?

Butterfingers
06-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Z-man the reason you are breaking so much paint, the LX is not working, and the releif piston is venting, and there are divots in the fence is because you are shooting extremely hot.

I seem to recall that the RT reg is a 35:1 reg meaning for every 35 psi change in pressure the regulated side will change 1 psi.

If you had it chronoed at 260 fps at say 800 psi lets assume you had 450 regulated in chamber.

Now if we up that pressure to 2400 psi thats a 1600 psi diffrence in pressure. According to the 35/1 ratio that would equal about a 47 psi increase in pressure.

That means that the in chamber pressure is now close to 500 psi and WAY hot.

Next time put in the big spring crank that adjuster down until it stops leaking and for godsakes chrono the thing in.

hAppy
06-18-2004, 01:10 AM
he doesnt need to chrono it, its not like hes taking that to the children's playing fields :rofl:

indulgence
06-18-2004, 01:15 AM
I guess that explains all the dents in your fence ken.

Skoad
06-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Listen to Dr. Butters :)

RRfireblade
06-18-2004, 07:32 AM
he doesnt need to chrono it, its not like hes taking that to the children's playing fields :rofl:

True, but he also doesn't need to perpetuate the stigma we've been trying to erase,namely "Mags are blenders".Unfortutantely the 34bps video has done far more bad than good for the Mag image.IMO, it should never have been released until the 'bugs' were worked out and clean strings could've been shown. (if possible)

A for effort, C- for execution. ;)

hAppy
06-18-2004, 11:32 AM
A for effort, C- for execution. ;)

i say B overall :p

i mean yuo have be think frugal if you re going to blow off a case at 34 bps behind a house! so no name irish pain will do. so clearly i know who to blame for the negativity towards mags, THE IRISH!!! :cuss:

Z-man
06-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Good info to hear. I did not bother to check any of that. I just plugged it in. Keep the suggestions coming guys. I got a QLoader coming for this next video among other things ;)

Butterfingers
06-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Good info to hear. I did not bother to check any of that. I just plugged it in. Keep the suggestions coming guys. I got a QLoader coming for this next video among other things ;)

Prewind the Q loader a few more times...

open the scuba all the way...

Turn down the velocity until it stops leaking.

Use the large mainspring.

Turn down the velocity until it stops firing then turn it up until LX has a medium amount of force. That should give you a good velocity.

Thats all I can think of now.

RRfireblade
06-18-2004, 05:05 PM
I don't care how fast it shoots but I'll pay big bucks to see you stick your tongue in the breech to test the L10 while hooked up to 2K PSI+ :D

canemaster
06-18-2004, 05:10 PM
Man the victory board is awsome.
Here is the angel one w/predator mod.
http://www.theangelguy.com/images/a42.mov

Muzikman
06-18-2004, 05:22 PM
Sounds great, I welcome the video. I bet that is also that last we hear of it. Talk is cheap I want to see something besides what I do ;)

Depending on who it is on PBN, I beleive it. Talk to Nerobro about how fast a Spyder can cycle.

GoatBoy
06-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Man the victory board is awsome.
Here is the angel one w/predator mod.
http://www.theangelguy.com/images/a42.mov

Takes him about 12 seconds to empty the halo. It doesn't appear to be packed completely tight.

Guess the BPS.

StickFigurSicide
06-19-2004, 11:16 AM
hmmm.... 4.7?

:confused: :rofl:

I'd say around 12-13 bps. Needless to say, I'm VERY impressed :rolleyes: :p

Man these smilies rule...