PDA

View Full Version : AGD Tech Class/SuperTour

AGD
10-12-2001, 11:30 AM
Would the following people please email me - [email protected]

Xzion - Jared Budd - are you definitely coming to both events?

Lonsch - Lonnie Schulze - are you definitely coming? To class only or both class and tour?

Slushee - Jason Fieldwick - you posted that you are definitely coming to the Tech Class, how about the Tour?

Gunga - JJ Ontiveros - are you definitely going to attend? Tech Class only or both Class and Tour?

FiTiRPiLiT - Mark Jovic - do you know yet if you are going to be able to attend? If so, are you coming to both Class and Tour or just the Class?

I'll post the official signup list soon.

Marcia

cphilip
10-12-2001, 01:15 PM
Uh-Oooo Tom! While your away Marcia is using your Computer! Prolly your desk too...Bad girl... ;)

shartley
10-12-2001, 01:20 PM
Marcia Marcia Marcia! :D

Xzion
10-12-2001, 04:59 PM
Just finished sending my responce to your query. :D

AGD
10-16-2001, 08:07 AM
Whoops! That was the day I needed to be an admin and didn't have the clout yet, so Tom logged me in.

Anyway - I still haven't heard from everybody on this list. PLEASE don't show up without letting us know first - we do need an accurate count to order food and stuff!!!

Marcia

Shaft
10-16-2001, 08:44 AM
I've seen a couple of 'Sign up Here' threads, requests for an email etc.
Is it possible to get a list of who is confirmed to be there?

Gunga
10-16-2001, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Whoops! That was the day I needed to be an admin and didn't have the clout yet, so Tom logged me in.

Anyway - I still haven't heard from everybody on this list. PLEASE don't show up without letting us know first - we do need an accurate count to order food and stuff!!!

Marcia,

An email from me should be in your inbox. :)

JJ aka Gunga

the123
10-17-2001, 08:08 AM
It's exactly 1 month till the tour! Anyone else excited besides me?

Muzikman
10-17-2001, 09:57 AM
Hmm...maybe...I'm still hotel-less as of right now thou:) Gotta get off my lazy butt and find me a hotel...

slushee
10-17-2001, 01:27 PM
well you should have gotten a pretty detailed message from me by now.

Otherwise the rooms reserved .. but not lookin towards the 12 hour drive :(

ChrisRT
10-18-2001, 05:39 PM
Will there ever be a tech class in or around Delaware if so please email me, i need to learn more about basics and tweaking my rt

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-18-2001, 05:47 PM
is it still ok if we sign up now? is there a deadline, cuz i am unsure...