PDA

View Full Version : gear bag suggestion

scribe
06-14-2004, 03:17 PM
hi, i've been searching the internet (pbreview) on gear bags and i still can't decide.

i want to be able to store:

3 markers
2 68/4500 tanks
2 9 oz tanks
1 20 oz tank
2 (or 3) masks
6 pods
1 jersey/pants
2 little toolkits
4 barrels
1 barrel kit
3 hoppers
2 pairs of gloves
squeegies and little things.

(probably a few more things that i can't think of)

i'm looking at all these gear bags and it seems like the redz big gear bag is the biggest one (38x16x16 i believe)

do the gear bags that say they hold masks actually have a compartment for masks that have an outter molded shell so that they dont get mushed?

the only other bag that seems real big is the dye navigator?

anybody else have suggestions or can tell me which one to get? maybe some pictures of the bag actually open with your stuff in it could really help me out.

thanks!

Blennidae
06-14-2004, 03:22 PM
For me personally, I don't want to have everything in one bag. I guess I'm paranoid about the possibility of someone grabbing one bag and stealing ALL my PB gear. Its one thing to lose parts of it, but to lose it all at once would really suck.

scribe
06-14-2004, 03:26 PM
yeah i thought about that too,

but for storage reasons i just like to keep everything together. that way everything goes into one bag on my off season (snowboarding season) and i put it away.

JrnyFan1985
06-14-2004, 05:49 PM
get one of them paintball suitcases. they should have 'em at your local pbstore. then buy 'em online cuz they're expensive as crap. I have a nexed paintball suitcase. works like a charm, and w/ all that stuff you have, it should still be able to hold all that stuff you have.

Hexis
06-14-2004, 06:08 PM
I put my Emag, Flatline and HALO in their onw case. It's a Dosko, so it's pretty tough. I do that so I can toss it in the back of my truck and not worry about it. I put the rest of the stuff in a container or a big bag with wheels I found at Target. Don't forget to look at local stores, you may be suprised what you find in the sporting goods section.

Smoke
06-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Get a Unique bag. It's just over $100 and can hold almost anything. In fact, some people I know have trouble fitting it into their car. :wow:

pointm@n
06-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Yup the UNIQUE is actually bigger than the Redz bag.

Load SM5
06-14-2004, 07:24 PM
I just got an empire bag and it's huge. I have 3 guns and 2 tanks in there along with everything else. It has a semi rigid protective case for a mask and more pockets than I can ever fill. To top it all off it has big fat rolling wheels and an extendable handle to roll your stuff around, even over gravel. Great bag for around $130.

scribe
06-14-2004, 10:16 PM
how many masks does the semi rigid protective area hold?

can you take a picture for me with your gear in it? <3

Load SM5
06-14-2004, 10:41 PM
One mask in the bag, although I'm sure you could find room for another pair. I'll take some pics tommorrow.