PDA

View Full Version : Official IAO OG Trashtalkin' Thread

ntn4502
06-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Well seeing as most of the Other OG players are regulars on here, I figured I would like to know their thoughts on how bad they will be beaten by AFTICA? :rofl:

Muzikman
06-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Ok, that did it...

/me drops the gloves and starts swinging... (damn, nothing but air)

Creative Mayhem
06-15-2004, 02:05 PM
Ok, that did it...

/me drops the gloves and starts swinging... (damn, nothing but air)

Get used to hitting nothing but air... that's ALL you are going to hit when you face the machine that is AFTICA.

06-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Prepare to get bunkered by our own Princess... :D

That's all I can say :P

ntn4502
06-15-2004, 02:30 PM
which plays for..............?

I need to know the team your playing for so I can make fun of how they dont stand a chance

06-15-2004, 02:35 PM
AKA Owners Group... she plays in 2nd group.

Muzikman
06-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Karen is playing for AKA? Cool...Is Bart? I need to shoot Bart...

POG is rockn' two females this year, one vet and one that has yet to play a real game of paintball:)

Oh, wait...this is trash talking thread...

Mayhem, yeah well your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...

jdev
06-15-2004, 03:34 PM
ill be playing on the AKA OG #2 team.

I know aftica's weakness. I will be carrying approximately 2 cases of guiness, 1 case of molson, a handle of irish whiskey, and a handle of baileys.

I will be tossing carbombs downfield, as well as bottles of molson at the canadian. as a secret (well, now not so secret weapon) I will have a large tv monitor with hockey on all the time, at the field to distract the canuck. :D

bring it boys, with my aresenal, you're goin down!

:D :)

edweird
06-15-2004, 03:40 PM
yes... but your powers are useless against me. The AFTICA Designated Driver

niteHawk337
06-15-2004, 03:47 PM
yes... but your powers are useless against me. The AFTICA Designated Driver

BWAHAHAHAHA

Muzik - Karen is playing, Bart is watching....

Creative Mayhem
06-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Mayhem, yeah well your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...

Leave my mother out of this, and I'll leave my... well you get the point. :D BTW didn't you tell me you like elderberries a while back... hmmm.. that would mean you like my dad?!?! EWWW HOMO! :p

I know aftica's weakness. I will be carrying approximately 2 cases of guiness, 1 case of molson, a handle of irish whiskey, and a handle of baileys.

I will be tossing carbombs downfield, as well as bottles of molson at the canadian. as a secret (well, now not so secret weapon) I will have a large tv monitor with hockey on all the time, at the field to distract the canuck.

Damn.. you might have me there... LOL Canned Guinness Draught please.. the bottle isnt as good. :p Better start saving now.. that strategy could become quite costly, besides, did you know Canadians perform better when drunk? At least thats what yer mom said... :wow:

:cheers:

Wc Keep
06-15-2004, 04:22 PM
hey can i get an official aftica roster just to know who is representing us???

also you think that id be able to make a benchy owners group?

tony3
06-15-2004, 04:24 PM
did you know Canadians perform better when drunk? At least thats what yer mom said... :wow:

:cheers:

BURRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN! :hail:

Thordic
06-15-2004, 05:19 PM
AFTICA roster at the moment is, I believe:

Oldsoldier
ntn
Mayhem
Edweird
Nerobro

and myself as an alternate.

We may have a second alternate, Im not sure.

ScottQ
06-15-2004, 05:40 PM
us RMOG guys dont talk trash. :)

ntn4502
06-15-2004, 06:33 PM
us RMOG guys dont talk trash. :)

because you cant back it up?

(shouldnt of entered the thread :D )

Albinonewt
06-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Yeah, well, me and whatever team Magman convinced me to play on are going to crush you! Crust you I say! CRUSH.

Magman, who am I playing for again? Are we gonna suck? I hope not, i just laid some pretty serious smack talk.

Ok, CRUSH YOU!!!

gprep03
06-15-2004, 07:48 PM
All I gotta say is AKA and Automags are gonna get owned by IO.com worse than they did by Smart Parts.....hahahahohoho.........Suckers!!!!!

:dance:

ScottQ
06-15-2004, 11:23 PM
because you cant back it up?

(shouldnt of entered the thread :D )

no not really.

Mango
06-15-2004, 11:31 PM
Crust you I say!

So your making pies?

Muzikman
06-16-2004, 03:16 AM
Yeah, well, me and whatever team Magman convinced me to play on are going to crush you! Crust you I say! CRUSH.

Magman, who am I playing for again? Are we gonna suck? I hope not, i just laid some pretty serious smack talk.

Ok, CRUSH YOU!!!

Umm, er...as far as I know, you guys are not playing in the OG division. Your loss;)

Clare
06-16-2004, 03:26 AM
So your making pies?

See, he's metaphorically chocolate-chip-cookie crusting a banana cream pie which will be thrown in the competitor's face. Metaphorically, ofcourse.

PsychoBaller
06-16-2004, 08:21 AM
Thor u jerk, heh I'm the other Alternate... unless im past out from drinking to much the night before... but i should be aight if anyone can keep me away from the Save On Beer place....

NoOoOoOoooooo Yuengling this year.... period...

-baller

Creative Mayhem
06-16-2004, 08:33 AM
NoOoOoOoooooo Yuengling this year.... period...

Save on beer clerk - "Will that be a full or half keg sir?" :D

Dayspring
06-16-2004, 10:31 AM
That's reaching... Like WAY reaching... ;)

See, he's metaphorically chocolate-chip-cookie crusting a banana cream pie which will be thrown in the competitor's face. Metaphorically, ofcourse.

Mango
06-16-2004, 11:08 AM

The ruptured capillaries in your nose bely the clarity of your wisdom.

magman007
06-16-2004, 11:50 AM

Ok, CRUSH YOU!!!

HAHAHA you guys are all so funny!!!! Riot[z-grip] Myself, Newt, Automaggin2, and a few others will be rocking the whole division under the MATRIXOWNER.COM NAME!!!! FEEL OUR WRATH!!!!!!

Actually, i hope to hav a really good time with you all! It shou;d be alot of fun. Aftica, i wish you guys the best of luck, and while i a still a member (AFTICA 4 LIFE) I really hope to put up some good competition with you guys. Next year, maybe il have a mag again, and il be back with you guys, but until then, ENTER THE MATRIX, because like AGENT SMITH, we are all going to be assimilating you all.

AND LIKE NEO, we will be kicking some major ***.

GOOD LUCK TO ALLL!! OG is gunna rock!'

And well.... Muz? Good luck to POG, we all know you need it.
;)

RMOG PS. DONT POST YOUR GAME PLAN ON YOUR WEBSITE!!! WE HAVE ONE OF YOUR OLD MEMBERS! BUAHAHAHAHA

i think my team will roll y'all, we know the tricks of 2 of the teams! MUAHAHAHA

:hail: bow down to MATRIX OWNER.COM and after the fun and games, ive got the first round! :cheers:

gprep03
06-16-2004, 01:02 PM
It Really Doesnt Matter IO.com Will OWN ALLL!!!!!

Thordic
06-16-2004, 01:10 PM
I must play in the Matrix vs. Aftica game so I can OWN MAGMAN SO BAD HE STARTS CALLIN ME MASSAH!

You guys a joke, come on. Everyone knows you and Pat suck, Newt is, well, newt, and I mean, considering the rest of your team is about as effective as the "unnamed henchmen" in James Bond movies, you guys might as well just pull your own armbands off and go home.

POG? Everyone knows Palmers owners are fat out of shape guys who have plenty of money to buy toys but unfortunately, YOU CANT PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO PLAY FOR YOU. You guys are too old and too slow to even beat RMOG. Thats sad.

Which brings us to RMOG. Home of the 9bps electro. Good job guys. Most people can shoot faster with their toes.

06-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Don't forget us...
Our vikings and excals will pwn all!

Mwahahahahaha

Thordic
06-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I wanna get me a new one of those. Lemme call up AKA and...

wait, hold on a second, nevermind.

You guys are right up there with the Vector And Other Guns No One Makes Anymore Owners Group.

VAOGNOMAOG 4 LYFE!

Muzikman
06-16-2004, 03:40 PM
Whoohoo...we get to crush the Matrix OG too!!!!

boy, this is gonna be great...

Riot[Z-Grip]
06-16-2004, 04:40 PM
You guys a joke, come on. Everyone knows you and Pat suck, Newt is, well, newt, and I mean, considering the rest of your team is about as effective as the "unnamed henchmen" in James Bond movies, you guys might as well just pull your own armbands off and go home.

I may suck.. but the opportunity for me to bunker ntn with his own marker will make me play god-like, I know it! I hope they put you in for the Matrix vs. AFTICA game, you're so tall and drunk that you'll be an easy elim... =)

-Riot

Kevmaster
06-16-2004, 05:36 PM
what ya'll don't know is, i gots this thing rigged! RMOG wins it in the finals... WOOT!

Thordic
06-16-2004, 07:12 PM
I may be tall, but I play TOIGHT LIKE A TIGER!! And I plan on.. and I know this is a shock... NOT DRINKING WEDNESDAY NIGHT! So I won't be hung over. Any drinking on thursday is simply bound to improve my game.

Kev, you can't even rig your guns to work right. How the hell are you supposed to rig a tournament? :)

Albinonewt
06-16-2004, 07:17 PM
Hah!

I knew i was on e team!

gprep03
06-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Its gonna be a hawy battle fo sho, but i love how you all soo damn scared you aint even startin **** with the IO.com team. We are gonna take this cup, why u ask cause INTIMIDATORS are far far superior than any of the gats you scrubs plan on taking out on the field.

Peace

:shooting:

Thordic
06-16-2004, 08:57 PM
I can't believe you just said "gats" and you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Intimidator owners are, by and large, 15 year olds who try to compensate for underdeveloped genitals by getting guns with cheater boards that shoot 30 balls per second to make up for a total lack of skill and aim on the part of their pre-pubescent owner.

All we have to do is bust out a stack of playboys and your whole team will be too busy playing pocket pool to concentrate on the game.

I didn't mention you guys because I don't even consider you a real opponent, it wasn't worth my time. But since you insist...

magman007
06-16-2004, 10:34 PM
WOW THOR! Good show on the trash talkin. But, alas, we will make you eat your words. I KNOW how AFTICA plays, and i know how BEOG will play, since they put their own tactics up on their website!

All i gotta remember, is to keep my hopper away from NTN :)

Much love guys, and im glad you are all my friends :)

lets have a good time

Muzikman
06-16-2004, 11:37 PM

lets have a good time

This is the trash talking thread damnit...no time to make friends...it's all about the enemies!;)

Thordic
06-17-2004, 08:26 AM
Oh, whats this, is it a pic of Bill with his gun up in the air because he GOT SHOT? I remember a lot of this goin on last year at IAO.

http://www.thordic.com/images/IAO/images/IAO%20057.jpg

Why do I have a feeling we'll be seeing lots more of the same?

ntn4502
06-17-2004, 08:31 AM
pat, your gonna be lucky if I still have the NYX another week...

magman, your damn straight! If I even get a look of somebodies hopper on the field, theyll be picking it up in pieces after the game :shooting:

Creative Mayhem
06-17-2004, 09:15 AM

lets have a good time

This is the trash talking thread damnit...no time to make friends...it's all about the enemies!;)

I agree Muz.. this just goes to show you that the captain of MO is afraid of the AFTICA Machine and will tremble before us! :ninja:

Creative Mayhem
06-17-2004, 09:17 AM
If I even get a look of somebodies hopper on the field, theyll be picking it up in pieces after the game :shooting:

Hell YEAH!!! NTN THA HOPPA SMASHA!!!! :hail:

gprep03
06-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Hahaha god this is gonna be fun, cant wait to get out there!!!

Peace

Thordic
06-18-2004, 08:22 AM
It appears everyone else has come to terms with the fact they are going to be Aftica's biotch.

Very good.

magman007
06-18-2004, 02:36 PM
thor, thor thor... let me explain, im just trying not to hurt any ones feelings here. Aftica 4 life and all, but you guys are going down this year. There is now doubt about it. Hell il bet POG can even beet you guys!

MO.COM WILL MOW you all. We kill muppets with our sick gats ok?

Thor, i didnt even see you on the field last IAO, so i got you one up on that one.

and this year, i assure you, the only person from my team walking to a deadbox, will be to AFTICA's as we take the flag.

Kevmaster
06-18-2004, 10:58 PM
yall just dont get it...when you play RMOG, you wont be able to communicate...you can't hear yourself THINK even with the loudness of the rainnys!

edweird
06-19-2004, 05:05 AM
"The Owners Group Division is proud to announce National Paintball Supply as a Platinum Sponsor"

Oh we will take that to, thank you very much

us-> :shooting: :eek: <- All of you!

Oh and then the post/pre/mid game celebrations for us... :cheers: :headbang: :cheers:

Then you all... :eek: :confused: :cry: :confused: :cuss: <-WTF Mate?

Havoc_online
06-19-2004, 02:29 PM
I would of liked to play in this....

I have no idea on if I could though....

Creative Mayhem
06-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Curtis.. How do you feel about subbing? ;) :headbang:

magman007
06-19-2004, 05:07 PM
oh, well if curtis is gunna play, then hell, il just break out the inflatible sheep bunker :)

Ed, il be joining you all in any type of celebration, but, i assure you what ever prizes National gives out, will be going to MO.com :)

Thordic
07-02-2004, 10:36 AM
i assure you what ever prizes National gives out, will be going to MO.com :)

Oh I didn't know they were sponsoring the LOSERS BRACKET.

I'm sorry to burst your lil bubble, magman, but there is no consolation prize. This isn't a tee ball game where they don't keep score and everyone gets a trophy. This is the real world, and in the real world, there are winners (ie. AFTICA) and losers (ie. everyone else, including you).

Losers go home and drink their sorrows away (which really isn't too bad when you think about it).

Winners get the prizes, and they go home with the ladies and get laid (which is better).

You are in for a rude awakening when IAO comes around. I just hope none of your team has a complete breakdown and starts sobbing uncontrollably when we ROLL you guys.

PsychoBaller
07-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Everyone is gonna get owned by my SFL... even AFTICA mates.... :dance:

Anyways... even if i dont own people on teh field.... DRINKING CONTESTS WHOOOO WHOOOOO !!!!!

Thordic
07-02-2004, 10:45 AM
I agree. OG needs some apres-paintball events.

I suggest caserace, shot-a-minute, and perhaps speed-funneling.

ScottQ
07-07-2004, 07:00 PM
and i know how BEOG will play, since they put their own tactics up on their website!

Yes, our plan is to make sure our guns are working BEFORE we get on the field.

magman007
07-08-2004, 12:20 AM
hey, i never noticed, scott q's rainmaker matches OS's BEE SUIT :) ZING!

PainMaker666
07-08-2004, 12:39 AM
I thought there wasnt any talking from behind the dead box? Just remember i said that when MO rolls you all!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Muzikman
07-08-2004, 12:41 AM
PRELIMS
8:00amINTIMIDATOR OWNERS vs. AKA 2-LITER
8:10 ICD OWNERS vs. POG BRASS
8:20 MATRIX OWNERS vs. POG NICKEL
8:30 AFTICA vs. RAINMAKER OWNERS
8:40 AKA SODA CAN vs. POG BRASS
8:50 INTIMIDATOR OWNERS vs. POG NICKEL
9:00 ICD OWNERS vs. RAINMAKER OWNERS
9:10 MATRIX OWNERS vs. AFTICA
9:20 AKA 2-LITER vs. POG NICKEL
9:30 AKA SODA CAN vs. RAINMAKER OWNERS
9:40 INTIMIDATOR OWNERS vs. AFTICA
9:50 ICD OWNERS vs. MATRIX OWNERS
10:00 POG BRASS vs. RAINMAKER OWNERS
10:10 AKA 2-LITER vs. AFTICA
10:20 AKA SODA CAN vs. MATRIX OWNERS
10:30 INTIMIDATOR OWNERS vs. ICD OWNERS
10:40 POG NICKEL vs. AFTICA
10:50 POG BRASS vs. MATRIX OWNERS
11:00 AKA 2-LITER vs. ICD OWNERS
11:10 AKA SODA CAN vs. INTIMIDATOR OWNERS
11:20 RAINMAKER OWNERS vs. MATRIX OWNERS
11:30 POG NICKEL vs. ICD OWNERS
11:40 POG BRASS vs. INTIMIDATOR OWNERS
11:50 AKA 2-LITER vs. AKA SODA CAN
12:00 AFTICA vs. ICD OWNERS
12:10 RAINMAKER OWNERS vs. INTIMIDATOR OWNERS
12:20 POG NICKELvs. AKA SODA CAN
12:30 POG BRASS vs. AKA 2-LITER
12:40 MATRIX OWNERS vs. INTIMIDATOR OWNERS
12:50 AFTICA vs. AKA SODA CAN
1:00 RAINMAKER OWNERS vs. AKA 2-LITER
1:10 POG NICKEL vs. POG BRASS
1:20 ICD OWNERS vs. AKA SODA CAN
1:30 MATRIX OWNERS vs. AKA 2-LITER
1:40 AFTICA vs. POG BRASS
1:50 RAINMAKER OWNERS vs. POG NICKEL

woohoo

BE4life182
07-08-2004, 08:45 AM
RMOG will rule. and its 13 bps with stock boards and most have morlocks or thunderboards. all im saying is watch of for that scottQ kid, hes agg. check out this bunker move last year http://www.beog.org/events/iao2003/scott_bunker.mov

rkjunior303
07-08-2004, 09:37 AM
so who's recording the game for the IAO OG DVD. (thats alot of acronyms).

ScottQ
07-08-2004, 04:51 PM
hey, i never noticed, scott q's rainmaker matches OS's BEE SUIT :) ZING!

Its black?

http://www.flagpull.com/free/NinjaRM2.jpg

ScottQ
07-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Which brings us to RMOG. Home of the 9bps electro. Good job guys. Most people can shoot faster with their toes.

http://home.att.net/~wyrvinx/WYRdRain_23.8cps.avi

Wait is that a RM shooting 23 bps? Oh I think it is.

Good thing BE is giving us FAST loaders for our RMs...wait no they arent. They are giving us Tripod loaders that will feed 12bps max. Damn..... :tard:

Movie Guy
07-08-2004, 09:00 PM
I will mow all you muppets dead.

And if that isn't trash talkin' enough.....

We'll see who's lacing who, after I drop me EMP on all ya'll punk suckas with sissy e-guns. :)

MG

magman007
07-08-2004, 11:54 PM
http://home.att.net/~wyrvinx/WYRdRain_23.8cps.avi

Wait is that a RM shooting 23 bps? Oh I think it is.

Good thing BE is giving us FAST loaders for our RMs...wait no they arent. They are giving us Tripod loaders that will feed 12bps max. Damn..... :tard:

ok, well who evers rm is in the sig.. ok? :)

govnamac
07-09-2004, 12:26 AM
I wish I could go :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Creative Mayhem
07-09-2004, 08:14 AM
I will mow all you muppets dead.

And if that isn't trash talkin' enough.....

We'll see who's lacing who, after I drop me EMP on all ya'll punk suckas with sissy e-guns. :)

MG

Ahhh.. the love of AGD redundancy will prevail yet again. X/E mag switch to manual, and BLAM! you are smoked as soon as you step out to do your EMP made bunker run! :D

Thordic
07-09-2004, 08:18 AM
WTF the only game I really care about playing in and its at 9:10AM?

They really need to make paintball a night-sport. Or at least late afternoon.

oldsoldier
07-09-2004, 09:02 AM
MAgman...the black and yellow got lots of pics last year. I have to wear the jersey again...as CSG never got around to finishing my blue one this year. As for the rest of you...well, thor is doing such a great job trashing every single one...I guess we'll just let him continue. :headbang:

BE4life182
07-09-2004, 09:08 AM
thats scotts in the sig, but i think he changed it.

magman007
07-09-2004, 11:51 AM
MAgman...the black and yellow got lots of pics last year. I have to wear the jersey again...as CSG never got around to finishing my blue one this year. As for the rest of you...well, thor is doing such a great job trashing every single one...I guess we'll just let him continue. :headbang:

ok ok, il give you that one........

Butterfingers
07-09-2004, 11:59 AM
It Really Doesnt Matter IO.com Will OWN ALLL!!!!!

Only If you can get your guns to work for more than 10 seconds :D

Kevmaster
07-09-2004, 01:29 PM
aye...all of yall are in for a big surprise...RMOG will destroy everyone they play.

its not even a contest. This will be the biggest victory at IAO...EVER!

as for the IAO OGD DVD....I'll be taking some footage, hopefully enough for a DVD, as will Adam Shannon. I'm not sure what his plans are though. There will be a ton of downloadable footage after the event. on the web though

PsychoBaller
07-09-2004, 04:19 PM
KEV, bah...

Adam S. will most likely be WTF PWNING Your teams women with his Camera before we even step on the field...

muuhuuhahahah :ninja:

-da "I SEEN IT" baller

Kevmaster
07-09-2004, 04:36 PM
KEV, bah...

Adam S. will most likely be WTF PWNING Your teams women with his Camera before we even step on the field...

muuhuuhahahah :ninja:

-da "I SEEN IT" baller

true enough

**note to self: leave woman at home....as usual ;) :D